Reynard Citizens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for a Hero (or Villain)to chill and talk.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Calamitous Comedics

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage

Calamitous Comedics - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calamitous Comedics   Calamitous Comedics - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 1:56 pm

*it wasn't before she finds the bag removed when they were in a random abandoned building. Dingo lass grinning while eyeing amber with her wagging tail.*

Dingo Lass: "Hey."
Back to top Go down
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

PostSubject: Re: Calamitous Comedics   Calamitous Comedics - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 1:57 pm

Amber: you!? what's the big idea kidnapping me!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calamitous Comedics   Calamitous Comedics - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 1:59 pm

Dingo Lass: "OH I just had to take ya someplace where I can give ya something. Problem is, things are about to hit the fan from what I was reading in the-"

"EH EH EH! Remember the scene."

Dingo Lass: "AAAAAAAANYWAY! You said you wanted my power?"
Back to top Go down
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

PostSubject: Re: Calamitous Comedics   Calamitous Comedics - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 2:00 pm

Amber: i said it would help patrol yes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calamitous Comedics   Calamitous Comedics - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 2:02 pm

*Dingo lass went right up to Amber's face with her usual smile.*

Dingo Lass: "oh REALLY?" *she giggles.* "Trust me when I say it's more than that. You wouldn't be thinking about it if it wasn't something more deep."
Back to top Go down
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

PostSubject: Re: Calamitous Comedics   Calamitous Comedics - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 2:07 pm

Amber: *blushes* n...no way
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calamitous Comedics   Calamitous Comedics - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 2:12 pm

Dingo Lass: "I can personally see into peoples desires and loving passions girlfriend! And YOU-" *Her paw lifting up a strange eye mask before slapping it onto her.* "Are about to experience YOURS!"
Back to top Go down
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

PostSubject: Re: Calamitous Comedics   Calamitous Comedics - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 2:14 pm

Amber: hey what did- *suddenly snaps upright* i...i feel.....*her fur begins to turn brown* toony! *she begins to turn from wolf to dingo* what's...with this mask?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calamitous Comedics   Calamitous Comedics - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 2:17 pm

*dingo lass giggled while watching. Her tail wagging with delight in seeing her changes.* Dingo Lass: "Oh nothing. I'm just giving you the ability to 'see the world as I see it'."
Back to top Go down
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

PostSubject: Re: Calamitous Comedics   Calamitous Comedics - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 2:23 pm

Amber: hee hee hee.....ha ha ha...HAHAHAHAHA *her butt doubles in size as her outfit merges into a red copy of DL's but with a target on her rump.* bye bye boring amber. *laughs as her body blimps out then snaps back, fully dingofied and with a goofy grin on her face* hello Jackal girl!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calamitous Comedics   Calamitous Comedics - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 2:26 pm

Dingo Lass: *her heart racing from her chest before pulling it back in with delight. Her arms outstretch before leaping at jackal girl in glomping and hugging against her.* "MY NEW PARTNER!!!!"
Back to top Go down
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

PostSubject: Re: Calamitous Comedics   Calamitous Comedics - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 2:33 pm

Jackal Girl: Hiya boss! *salutes with her tongue sticking out*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calamitous Comedics   Calamitous Comedics - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 2:34 pm

Dingo Lass: "Oh she's so perfect~~" *her paws grip tight together as she internally squeals.*

"EKHEM! The task at hand missie!"
"gimme a minute, i'm reveling in this~"

Dingo Lass: "Now how about you and I go out and see what fun we can get into?"
Back to top Go down
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

PostSubject: Re: Calamitous Comedics   Calamitous Comedics - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 2:37 pm

Jackal girl: a bit of alone time with boss ey? *giggles* perfect
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calamitous Comedics   Calamitous Comedics - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 2:40 pm

Dingo Lass: "Oh I'm SO gonna love you to bits!" *her arm wraps around jackal girl before they swagger out, right before she stops and gazes up oddly at the scene before them outside.*

*a giant bee was hovering in front of them, tilting its head, before floating off.*

Dingo Lass: "..." *rummages her jacket and checks some papers.* "I thought they were suppose to be in LATER!"
Back to top Go down
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

PostSubject: Re: Calamitous Comedics   Calamitous Comedics - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 2:41 pm

JG: well it is just the 2 people online right now
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calamitous Comedics   Calamitous Comedics - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 2:44 pm

DL: "NOT NOW!" *flipping through before she groans and facepalms.* "right. Let's just get it over with." *Glaring at the bee floating off.* "but I got a few ideas."
Back to top Go down
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

PostSubject: Re: Calamitous Comedics   Calamitous Comedics - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 2:50 pm

JG: do tell *smiles wide*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calamitous Comedics   Calamitous Comedics - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 3:00 pm

DL: "Well if these bees are like any ordinary bees then I think I got an idea how to tame them and get them on our side! But first we need to catch one to know how its aromatic senses work and..." *she grins.* "We're gonna need Baaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiit."
Back to top Go down
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

PostSubject: Re: Calamitous Comedics   Calamitous Comedics - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 3:01 pm

JG: *dumps honey on herself* on it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calamitous Comedics   Calamitous Comedics - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 3:04 pm

DL: "Right!" *shoving JG on to finding one of those bees!*
Back to top Go down
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

PostSubject: Re: Calamitous Comedics   Calamitous Comedics - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 3:06 pm

JG: *runs out to the middle of an intersection* HEY! BEES!!! COME AND GET IT!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calamitous Comedics   Calamitous Comedics - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 3:08 pm

*The bees pause in motion as they shift attention. stingers ready, they speed right on at Jackal girl.*

*dingo lass pulling on a purple bee keepers outfit with a giant net.* DL: "COM'ERE YA BIG BUZZY BEAUTIES!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

PostSubject: Re: Calamitous Comedics   Calamitous Comedics - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 3:10 pm

JG: get 'em
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calamitous Comedics   Calamitous Comedics - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 3:11 pm

*Two of the bees jabbing a butt cheek on JG as DL nabs two of them, garnering for the rest.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calamitous Comedics   Calamitous Comedics - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Calamitous Comedics
Page 3 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Reynard Citizens :: Foxy Fans :: Reynard City Roleplay-
Jump to: