Reynard Citizens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for a Hero (or Villain)to chill and talk.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reynard City RP Thread III

Go down 
+4
Somco01
AndyXSquirrel
jm0364
LouisYamato
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
AuthorMessage
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread III   Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 18 EmptySat Sep 17, 2016 4:18 pm

LouisYamato wrote:
So should it be Romana, Louis, or both who get damaged souls?

That's what you need to work out. If it's a multi part story I'd recommend sketching it out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.reynardcitychronicles.com
LouisYamato
Admin
LouisYamato

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread III   Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 18 EmptySat Sep 17, 2016 4:20 pm

Alright... I'll try to think of something... Any ideas would help, though.
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread III   Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 18 EmptySat Sep 17, 2016 4:27 pm

LouisYamato wrote:
Alright... I'll try to think of something... Any ideas would help, though.

Well the way I'd see it is Romana struggling with her robot and human sides and that Louis is trying to help but it goes wrong.
Back to top Go down
LouisYamato
Admin
LouisYamato

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread III   Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 18 EmptySat Sep 17, 2016 4:30 pm

Oh yeah! He could be checking her soul to make sure it's in equilibrium, and ends up having both of them hurt in the process. So the heroes have to follow Aegis into their souls to fix things, starting with Romana, then helping Louis.
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread III   Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 18 EmptySat Sep 17, 2016 4:35 pm

LouisYamato wrote:
Oh yeah! He could be checking her soul to make sure it's in equilibrium, and ends up having both of them hurt in the process. So the heroes have to follow Aegis into their souls to fix things, starting with Romana, then helping Louis.

Awesome.
Back to top Go down
LouisYamato
Admin
LouisYamato

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread III   Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 18 EmptySat Sep 17, 2016 4:38 pm

I figure Louis should be second cuz his soul could lock up due to the accident, and the heroes have to find the key while in Romana's soul, where it ended up.
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread III   Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 18 EmptySat Sep 17, 2016 4:41 pm

Cool, I like it.
Back to top Go down
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread III   Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 18 EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 9:37 am

The curious case of the missing Van:

One morning Vibes wakes up and everything seems normal... until upon asking if van's patrolling the city today everyone looks at her as if shes crazy. And on top of that this new monster is attacking the city. Can vibes figure out what happened to van alone while also dealing with this new threat?
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread III   Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 18 EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 9:40 am

Ooh cool, got to love a good mystery!
Back to top Go down
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread III   Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 18 EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 9:42 am

Yup
Back to top Go down
LouisYamato
Admin
LouisYamato

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread III   Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 18 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 11:58 am

Sorry for not posting my idea yet. I've been trying to figure out a name for it, but "Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth" is distracting me in a very good way.
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread III   Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 18 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 12:10 pm

No worries, better to post when you're ready!
Back to top Go down
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread III   Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 18 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:10 am

Vibes's strange off week:

since Van's rescue Vibes and Van's relationship seems to be slowly patching itself up, but inversely as the week has gone on Vibes has found her powers getting slowly wonkier. at first it was as small as being a bit too strong or weak in strength mode or a bit too fast or slow in speed mode but slowly they have progressed back into entirely new and useless forms. can the team track down the cause or has all the stress finally begun to crack Vibes?
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread III   Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 18 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 9:01 am

Ooh I like it!
Back to top Go down
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread III   Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 18 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 9:03 am

thanks
Back to top Go down
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread III   Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 18 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2016 8:25 am

AK Girl no more?: One day Vibes wakes up......and all is quiet, no 30 voice swarming her head or powers on the flux.....they seem to have just disappeared. Van and Vibes no have to figure out what happened to them and hope they have not fallen into the wrong hands. Little do they know their search may lead them back into the depths of the underworld....and the Void
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread III   Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 18 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2016 8:29 am

Ooh cool!
Back to top Go down
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread III   Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 18 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2016 8:30 am

thanks
Back to top Go down
LouisYamato
Admin
LouisYamato

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread III   Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 18 EmptySat Oct 01, 2016 9:56 am

Should I post my RP now? I'll have it posted as "Damaged Souls Part 1".
Back to top Go down
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread III   Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 18 EmptySat Oct 01, 2016 10:01 am

your call
Back to top Go down
jm0364
Admin
jm0364

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread III   Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 18 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2016 9:29 pm

Alrighty it's that time of the year again so as such I present a little anthology called:

"The Hedgehog Haunting Hour"

In the spirit of Halloween, Scourge and Van host a collection of three stories. Stories of the supernatural, the bizarre and of course, the Horrifying.

The Devil and Fiona Fox
After witnessing her best friend get all the attention, Fiona starts to feel a bit underappreciated as a hero. That is until a mysterious businessman offers to help make her dreams of being a world renowned hero come true. Accepting the offer, Fiona is surprised to see that the man is true to his word, making her the face of the city overnight. But as the hours pass, things and even people close to her slowly start to vanish. Now Fiona must find a way to back out of this deal with the devil before everything and everyone she loves disappears...forever.

Invasion of The Fox Snatchers
After a successful day of hero work, Scourge wakes up the next morning to something quite strange. With each encounter, he notices some odd things about his friends; things that make them appear less like themselves and more....robotic. Things get even more confusing when Mega Fox, the person he mostly suspects is behind this, suddenly goes missing without a trace. Now Scourge has to solve the mystery of where his real friends are, and learn the truth behind these mysterious impostors.

The Movie Monster in Me
On the day of a big Halloween party, Vibes accidentally fiddles with one of Penelope's experiments, unknowingly sending out a signal into space. However this particular signal turns out to be a TV Signal, which ends up being intercepted by a group of aggressive yet intelligent alien lifeforms. In retaliation and curiosity, they construct a laser that can transform the test subject into a physical representation of any fictional being they desire. Unfortunately for our heroes, they not only decide to test their device on the people of earth, but they also begin transforming citizens and even Vibes friends into iconic horror (and non-horror) movie monsters. With her friends now on a Halloween rampage through the city, Vibes with the help of Van have to get on board the alien ship and stop their "experiment" before the whole planet is turned into a living Horror Flick.
Back to top Go down
https://reynardcity.forumotion.com
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread III   Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 18 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2016 9:38 pm

I love it! also feel free to drop by the multiverse. i thought up an anthology of my own
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread III   Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 18 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2016 6:21 am

Love it- let's get started!
Back to top Go down
SizableSnivy

SizableSnivy

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread III    Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 18 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2016 7:37 pm

Spellcasting Screwover
(Weird name, I know)
A trickster of sorts, referring to himself as a magician suddenly appears in the city, proving himself to be capable in magic, yet also a possible threat to everyone around him. It's up to the heroes to try and deal with this strange newcomer.
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread III   Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 18 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2016 8:09 pm

By the sounds of it Van was up for it so I suggest posting it up now!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread III   Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Reynard City RP Thread III
Page 18 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next