Reynard Citizens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for a Hero (or Villain)to chill and talk.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reynard City RP Thread III

Go down 
+4
Somco01
AndyXSquirrel
jm0364
LouisYamato
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread III   Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 10 EmptyFri May 27, 2016 9:09 pm

i really don't want this place to die but....does anyone have an idea of where we go now?
Back to top Go down
jm0364
Admin
jm0364

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread III   Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 10 EmptyFri May 27, 2016 9:40 pm

Well this place isn't going to die, it's just Rob is also a bit busy.

I don't want this place to go either, but at the same time things happen IRL that take up most of this time.

Personally, I think he'll be back as soon as he has the time to do so.
Back to top Go down
https://reynardcity.forumotion.com
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread III   Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 10 EmptyFri May 27, 2016 9:43 pm

i hope so.
Back to top Go down
LouisYamato
Admin
LouisYamato

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread III   Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 10 EmptySat May 28, 2016 9:43 am

I just don't know what to do... sorry...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread III   Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 10 EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:32 am

Whether things go back to normal or not is up to everyone. I say you guys keep going with it as much as you want and how you want to. For me, I'm just waiting to see if everyone will want to go on. But I'll always be around if anyone needs me.
Back to top Go down
jm0364
Admin
jm0364

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread III   Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 10 EmptyTue May 31, 2016 7:18 am

RenaVixane wrote:
Whether things go back to normal or not is up to everyone. I say you guys keep going with it as much as you want and how you want to. For me, I'm just waiting to see if everyone will want to go on. But I'll always be around if anyone needs me.

Well..........at least we all have ask.....right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread III   Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 10 EmptyTue May 31, 2016 7:20 am

definitely. and I hope you make an ask of becky bat.
Back to top Go down
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread III   Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 10 EmptySat Jun 04, 2016 8:31 pm

just a heads up guys i'm going to be gone from monday to next sunday. i'll poke on ask if i can but i won't be on here.
Back to top Go down
jm0364
Admin
jm0364

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread III   Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 10 EmptySat Jun 04, 2016 8:38 pm

Got it.

As for Rena, I'd like to say, finish the rp you're doing...after that then...that's it. Really was a hard decision to make but I want this forum to keep going.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread III   Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 10 EmptySat Jun 04, 2016 9:08 pm

I don't know if this means I'll be done in the renyard city section or if rob is refusing to come back while I am around. But I really don't want to be the main reason why this is happening. At the same time, I really don't want to leave the forums since I can't imagine why it can't keep going. Rob designed the forums so that the characters can be used between members so that the story continues while others are away. Is rob going to say that we can't do that anymore while he's not here?
Back to top Go down
jm0364
Admin
jm0364

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread III   Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 10 EmptySat Jun 04, 2016 9:21 pm

Well honestly I have no idea.

I mean some of us know the characters well enough to RP as them, but as for actual stories it's usually Rob who's in charge of RPing as them (Ex: AK, Wondervixen, Etc)

I think we may have done some RP's where we did that but other than that.....no clue.

And btw, I made and designed this site. He made those characters and stories but the forum being created was all me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread III   Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 10 EmptySat Jun 04, 2016 9:29 pm

Well alright. I didn't want to be a hamper on everyone else but I'm willing to do what I can to make everyone else happy again. I hope to continue time together with everyone outside the forums and keep on with the good memories.

I just regret that I won't be able to enjoy the becky bat chronicle stories I could've done but what's done is done. Thank you all for comforting me as you have.
Back to top Go down
jm0364
Admin
jm0364

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread III   Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 10 EmptySat Jun 04, 2016 9:34 pm

RenaVixane wrote:
Well alright. I didn't want to be a hamper on everyone else but I'm willing to do what I can to make everyone else happy again. I hope to continue time together with everyone outside the forums and keep on with the good memories.

I just regret that I won't be able to enjoy the becky bat chronicle stories I could've done but what's done is done.

As I mentioned before; It really sucks that I had to do this. And I'll admit I was hoping to get more done on the "Chronicles" Thread too, but as you said, we'll still be here to RP with you outside the forums. Like I said earlier, You can finish the last thread before leaving.

And one more thing.

RenaVixane wrote:
Thank you all for comforting me as you have.

You're welcome. It's the least we could do as your friends. Smile
Back to top Go down
LouisYamato
Admin
LouisYamato

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread III   Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 9:14 am

Sorry I'm of no help... I want everyone here to be happy, but I don't know how to make that happen... sorry...
Back to top Go down
jm0364
Admin
jm0364

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread III   Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 12:03 pm

It's fine Louis. Nobody here knew what to do anyways....I didn't even know what else to do. But we can't dwell on the past. What's done is done.
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread III   Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 10 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2016 9:32 am

OK I didn't want to just come back on the forum because frankly I was still considering what I wanted to do and what exactly I put on here with regard to what happened and so forth.

The fact is recent times have been stressful. I don't want to go into full detail here why that is, but suffice it to say it is about more than the forum. Aside from the comic I do freelance work and indeed pretty much anything else I can in order to pay the rent, stay in the city I love and to create a life for me and my girlfriend.

The thing with Rena is that it was not just about the video- the video was the last straw for me. Being constantly harassed on Facebook about every tiny sodding detail about the forum but then getting agitated and defensive about not doing the comic work took away a lot of the fun of writing on the RP.

I feel sad because I know that Louis, Andy, Van and John you were all caught in the middle of this and it was not your fault. That being said what happened to me hurt. This is something I have been working on for the best part of a decade. I can handle a lot but when someone who you trust with your project does that then it hurts and personally I hope nobody in this group has to go through that.

With regard to coming back to doing RPs that's another matter- I'm currently trying to get more work so I can pay my rent and visit my girlfriend in Newcastle (other side of the country for those of you who don't know the geography of England). Doing this is something I have been doing in between other work and it is hard, even if it may not seem like it.

Don't get me wrong- I know artists have done the same and I am sorry that what I've tried to do has not resulted in the support they've deserved. This is why the Patreon has been set up, why I have literally been walking up and down Norwich selling artwork.

Point is- I don't know when I'll come back to this. If you want to talk message me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.reynardcitychronicles.com
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread III   Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 9:19 am

Alrighty, back and posting. As I said in the chat hope you've got some RP ideas!
Back to top Go down
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread III   Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 9:21 am

*pulls out a notebook* i may have a few....
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread III   Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 9:32 am

Awesome, also once this current RP is done who fancies doing Forget Me Lots?
Back to top Go down
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread III   Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 9:33 am

i'm up for it
Back to top Go down
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread III   Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 9:38 am

Little known fact about blobulons

while most of the consortium are aware of the blobulons unique copying ability there is one ability they have that only a few beings know about... they can assimilate other life forms. when they deem van a perfect hero to bring to their side and infect him it becomes a race against time to find and defeat the blobulon that infected him before van is completely blobified
Back to top Go down
Somco01

Somco01

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread III   Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 10:09 am

I have an idea for something I wanna try. This one features a clone of Vibes secretly up to something while the real one is missing at some place. How's that sound?
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread III   Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 10:15 am

Somco01 wrote:
I have an idea for something I wanna try. This one features a clone of Vibes secretly up to something while the real one is missing at some place. How's that sound?

Both good ideas Van and Som. Som- before starting an RP have a think who the clone is, what they are up to and why Vibes is missing and where as this will make it easier to write the RP.
Back to top Go down
Somco01

Somco01

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread III   Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 10:20 am

What the clone tries to do is look for a machine that can give her certain evil powers so that she can do what she likes to the world.
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread III   Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 10:22 am

Somco01 wrote:
What the clone tries to do is look for a machine that can give her certain evil powers so that she can do what she likes to the world.

OK that's good- and where is Vibes?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread III   Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Reynard City RP Thread III
Page 10 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 22  Next