Reynard Citizens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for a Hero (or Villain)to chill and talk.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reynard City RP Thread III

Go down 
+4
Somco01
AndyXSquirrel
jm0364
LouisYamato
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
LouisYamato
Admin
LouisYamato

Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread III   Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2016 8:55 am

Huh... never thought of it like that... I only came up with it cuz the kind of ice cream I had at a friend's house last night was called "Foxy Fudge" or something like that. Figured I should also try to make an RPthat isn't as dark as I usually do.
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread III   Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2016 11:41 am

Well if you don't mind that'll be the next one we post up!
Back to top Go down
http://www.reynardcitychronicles.com
LouisYamato
Admin
LouisYamato

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread III   Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2016 12:15 pm

Sure thing. Just let me know when to post it.
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread III   Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2016 12:57 pm

Go for it, post it up now by all means!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread III   Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2016 6:51 pm

sorry louis. Your other role plays before were usually really 'dark' and very 'harsh'. The reason this one is so popular is because it's more light hearted and fitting with the rest of the forum.
Back to top Go down
LouisYamato
Admin
LouisYamato

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread III   Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2016 7:04 pm

I guess so... I try not to make them too dark, but I'm not good at coming up with light-hearted stuff... I can easily come up with angst and drama, but not so much at humor...

Last edited by LouisYamato on Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : personal)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread III   Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2016 7:05 pm

You're learning. that's all that matters.
Back to top Go down
LouisYamato
Admin
LouisYamato

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread III   Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2016 7:07 pm

Maybe.
Back to top Go down
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread III   Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 3:52 pm

a late easter insanity-

easter has passed and vibes is calming down from the over abundance of caramel filled chocolate bunnies and eggs......until a late easter gift arrives for her. after a fight with a nasty warp rabbit vibes ends up bitten. soon instead of chili she's constantly munching on carrots and chocolate eggs and even has a bit of a hop when she walks. if the gang cant get warp king and find the cure reynard city may have a new easter bunny....one who intends to make the entire city candy crazy
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread III   Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 4:06 pm

Ooh I like it, fun idea!
Back to top Go down
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread III   Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 4:08 pm

Thanks. shall i post it up?
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread III   Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 4:15 pm

Sure go for it!
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread III   Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 10:57 am

Mega Fox Returns- Mega Fox returns through the portal. But he returns with some new
                         recruits and a plan to destroy the heroes once and for all.
Back to top Go down
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread III   Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 11:01 am

Oh my
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread III   Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 11:23 am

Considering he's been through this before, and tried before last time, you think he would have used the time in isolation to think over EVERYTHING that went on.
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread III   Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 11:24 am

Well true.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread III   Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 11:36 am

But let's go over it as is

He's tried fattening them. Failed

he's tried inflating them. Failed

he's tried hypnotizing them. Failed

He's tried converting them. Failed

he's tried KILLING them. Failed

He's tried Eliminating his failures. Anyone see a pattern here?

If he's going to do something, he's going to need to learn from every failure he's had.

BUT if we're just going to have him repeat the same mistakes again, then what's the point?

ALSO! We should keep count of how the heroes have had their own interactions without falling back on justifications.

WITHOUT falling back on justifications.

Sal has learned that her fears of being fatophobic has been over-done dozens of times. She keeps hiding food, Rena keeps encouraging her, The others have had the same fattening as she has, and she's the girlfriend of a guy who's trying to loosen up.

Guillermo has no gangsters or mob bosses to worry about from back home but falls into the same batman mind trap of 'I have to save everyone by putting all gangsters behind bars because of tortured past' deal. He's seen his girlfriend suffer mentally and be there for her to help her through. They also shared intimacy with each other, and he's been shown for a fact that HE CAN'T JUMP INTO SITUATIONS WITHOUT THINKING! Most likely a lot by others but VERY INTIMATELY BY AMETHYST.

Vibes... where do i even begin.

She's been inflated, fattened, hypnotized, controlled, transformed, and even EMBARRASSED more times than anyone else put together! She's been through enough of this that she would have tried to... SHE WOULD HAVE LEARNED by now about these predicaments. Rena's been there to help ease it and do what she can to actually settle everyone's worries. She's even helped Vibes, got vibes to open up with Sal, had sal and Vibes literally go through theorapy together with mixed results, fought off against Mega fox on numerous occasions, lost the love of her life, got a new one, and ... so many things.

I really don't think I can go on without overloading myself with pointing out every nitpick and every detail.

I think I'm the only one who's kept count.
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread III   Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 11:44 am

Wow that was an impressive level of attention to detail Rena and I'm impressed. However I would counter this on a couple of points-

1. This is an RP forum- inevitably there will be some level of repetition. We try original stories
    as much as possible but it's not always easy.

2. Character- I agree to some extent there should be some development with Vibes, Sal etc. 
                 However some things are fundamental. Remember how everyone moaned
                 about Superman killing Zod? Likewise some things (in my opinion) are fundamental
                 about Sal, Vibes and G. Sal is trying to do better but that won't switch off her
                 being neurotic, Vibes will always be a bit mouthy and G (like Batman) won't
                 shake off his past, especially when Mega Fox is a very real embodiment of that.

3. Balance- On the one hand we want stories to be consistent, I get that. But I don't want
                people looking over their shoulders each time they post something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread III   Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 11:46 am

Sorry. Guess I just don't get it.
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread III   Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 11:47 am

It's ok I'm not having a go- you make some good points but like anything there's other things
to consider.
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread III   Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2016 9:53 am

If You Can't Beat 'Em- Mega Fox unleashes another warpbot, Merger. He confuses the heroes by merging them together. But while the heroes deal with this bizarre distraction Mega Fox goes for what he really wants...Romana.
Back to top Go down
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread III   Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2016 9:54 am

interesting
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread III   Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2016 12:10 pm

I wouldn't know who'd be merging with who, or if it's a one merge per two vixens.
Back to top Go down
LouisYamato
Admin
LouisYamato

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread III   Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2016 1:13 pm

I also kinda wonder how he would go after Claire and Shay, seeing as Shay was born with a lot of magic potential... not sure what kind of RP to do for that, though.
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread III   Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2016 5:15 pm

OK sorry for late reply, been a bit of a long day (involving me walking to the far end of the city to scout recording facilties).

Anyway here goes-

1. Merging- My view is we should mix it up. For example having Rena merge with Sal could
               create an interesting conflict given they have two very seperate views on
               certain things. Equally Fiona and Amber or Destructovixen and Sal could be fun.

2. Louis- My suggestion  as a subplot would be him realising Romana is missing and trying
            to track her down (also a good way to bring up the villains in hiding from Mega Fox)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread III   Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Reynard City RP Thread III
Page 6 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 22  Next