Reynard Citizens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for a Hero (or Villain)to chill and talk.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reynard City RP Thread III

Go down 
+4
Somco01
AndyXSquirrel
jm0364
LouisYamato
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
LouisYamato
Admin
LouisYamato

Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread III   Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2016 6:28 pm

Um, alright... I can try that... it's for the "Merging" RP, right? Sorry if it's a dumb question, I'm just trying to make sure.
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread III   Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2016 6:29 pm

Sure- just want to include you and think Louis would have a connection with Romana.
Back to top Go down
http://www.reynardcitychronicles.com
Somco01

Somco01

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread III   Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2016 6:33 pm

Planet Vixen: This one features Vibes being zapped by somebody and she becomes a planet sized vixen.
This any good?
Back to top Go down
LouisYamato
Admin
LouisYamato

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread III   Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2016 6:37 pm

Alright then. I do want to be involved, and I'm sorry if I come off a bit strong at times, or if I'm too passive and quiet at other times.
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread III   Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2016 9:36 am

It's okay Louis, we want you involved, just like anything it's about balancing it out for everyone
Back to top Go down
Somco01

Somco01

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread III   Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2016 2:43 pm

Land Of Candy: This one involves a candy shop with a portal that leads to a world full of candy that gets eaten.
This one any decent?
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread III   Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2016 2:46 pm

OK that's a good start, just a few questions to help you shape it- Are the heroes trapped there? Who is making them eat the candy? What happens when they eat the candy?
Back to top Go down
Somco01

Somco01

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread III   Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2016 2:49 pm

They get trapped in the world of candy by an innocent looking girl who is really somebody in disguise, and the candy causes addiction on the first bite.
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread III   Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2016 2:55 pm

Somco01 wrote:
They get trapped in the world of candy by an innocent looking girl who is really somebody in disguise, and the candy causes addiction on the first bite.

Cool, that's a good idea. Who's up for this one?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread III   Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 5:00 am

Sounds like something rena would end up stuck in.
Back to top Go down
LouisYamato
Admin
LouisYamato

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread III   Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:16 am

Um... is it alright if I start the "Twisted Soul" RP now? Or should I forget it? I kinda want to start it to show my guy going a bit crazy (seeing as he had taken CG's blaster before), and show how his right arm gets damaged...
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread III   Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:22 am

If you could explain more about what's going on in the story before you start that would help.
Back to top Go down
LouisYamato
Admin
LouisYamato

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread III   Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 11:00 am

Um, okay... it's a short time after Rena arrived, and Louis has CG's blaster hidden away. He has slowly gone crazy when it comes to dealing with criminals due to Vinter, a dark ice spirit. Vinter trapped Aegis, Louis normal spirit partner, back in the spirit realm and has taken his place with Louis. Due to it being an unknown change in spirits, it's making Louis more violent and unstable. The team has to stop Louis from going too far by rescuing Aebingand stopping Vinter.
Back to top Go down
LouisYamato
Admin
LouisYamato

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread III   Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 4:27 pm

Burden of Failures

After the recent events involving Merger, as well as what he heard from Damien, Louis has been close to breaking under the pressure. His past failures weigh heavily on his mind, and this leaves him open to being exploited by a new bot from Mega Fox. The bot takes Louis and forces him to relive his failures over and over again, in order to break his spirit so Mega Fox can turn him into a robot. Can the heroes rescue Louis in time, or will they only find his shattered husk of a body... or a new robotic enemy?
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread III   Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 4:30 pm

Cool, I like the idea of him having to confront this and the race against time element is great.
Back to top Go down
LouisYamato
Admin
LouisYamato

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread III   Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 4:33 pm

Exactly. And the weight of the past can bear down heavily, and will show that Louis' tough and willing to kill personality is just a facade he puts out, and that he's just a scared young man inside.
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread III   Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 4:37 pm

LouisYamato wrote:
Exactly. And the weight of the past can bear down heavily, and will show that Louis' tough and willing to kill personality is just a facade he puts out, and that he's just a scared young man inside.

That and the whole "feel the fear and do it anyway" aspect so that despite he overcomes it.

https://youtu.be/8vFUqcoeTvg
Back to top Go down
LouisYamato
Admin
LouisYamato

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread III   Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 4:45 pm

Kinda... he has no problem with fighting, but he is afraid of failing to keep his friends safe. He failed to protect his brother a long time ago, and he is failing to protect Romana. With Romana, he feels like he could be failing to protect Claire or Shay, the 2 people he feels he has to protect above all else, and has left him shaken.
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread III   Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 6:26 pm

Adopted and Adapted- Mega Fox unleashes the enslaved and upgraded Romana, now immune
                               from psychic attacks and adapting to everything the heroes can
                               throw at them. Now it's a race to find a way to restore her to normal.
Back to top Go down
LouisYamato
Admin
LouisYamato

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread III   Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 6:26 pm

Cool. I'll do my RP after that. Or should we do it before?
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread III   Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 6:28 pm

I think after as we've got to resolve Romana's kidnapping.
Back to top Go down
LouisYamato
Admin
LouisYamato

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread III   Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 6:29 pm

Alright then.
Back to top Go down
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread III   Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 6:31 pm

editorial mandate-

the gang finally got their own SATAM cartoon show! as usual Vibes and Van are excited and when the group gets the pilot DVD they are.....horrified. the show seems to be nothing but a mockery of them but when they call up the editor to complain they get sucked into the show, trapping them in a world that the newest robo general (let's say this is pre megafox melt down for simplicity's sake) can alter and tweak however he wants from the outside. can the gang formulate a plan to get out before they are stuck in there forever. or will they get some help from the outside?
Back to top Go down
LouisYamato
Admin
LouisYamato

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread III   Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 6:39 pm

Seems interesting... so this is also before mine?
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread III   Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 6:39 pm

Oh there is so much possibility for fun with this!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread III   Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Reynard City RP Thread III
Page 7 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 22  Next