Reynard Citizens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for a Hero (or Villain)to chill and talk.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the Nexus of the multiverse

Go down 
+4
jm0364
AKGirl
LouisYamato
van hikari
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
jm0364
Admin
jm0364

the Nexus of the multiverse - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Nexus of the multiverse   the Nexus of the multiverse - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 6:47 pm

Huh. Sounds more like an idea that would be best suited in the Main RP but still I like this. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://reynardcity.forumotion.com
LouisYamato
Admin
LouisYamato

PostSubject: Re: the Nexus of the multiverse   the Nexus of the multiverse - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 6:56 pm

She would get along better with this version of Louis. Though this is gonna be after the events of InFamous 2, and she'll mention some of the things from that game. She loves destruction, but due to her having a bit of a change of heart at the end of the game, she will try to not get civilians killed... though she will be with Louis on ideas that involve a lot of damage to the bad guys.
Back to top Go down
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

PostSubject: Re: the Nexus of the multiverse   the Nexus of the multiverse - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 7:00 pm

to be fair nix wasn't really a hero till the final choice
Back to top Go down
LouisYamato
Admin
LouisYamato

PostSubject: Re: the Nexus of the multiverse   the Nexus of the multiverse - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 7:16 pm

I know. Hence why it's after the final choice. She is trying to be a hero, but still loves destruction.
Back to top Go down
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

PostSubject: Re: the Nexus of the multiverse   the Nexus of the multiverse - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 7:33 pm

i prefer fetch personally. her story was great
Back to top Go down
LouisYamato
Admin
LouisYamato

PostSubject: Re: the Nexus of the multiverse   the Nexus of the multiverse - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 7:37 pm

Who? I've only played InFamous and InFamous 2. Is she is First Light or Second Son?
Back to top Go down
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

PostSubject: Re: the Nexus of the multiverse   the Nexus of the multiverse - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 7:41 pm

both. second son introduced her and first light is her backstory.
Back to top Go down
LouisYamato
Admin
LouisYamato

PostSubject: Re: the Nexus of the multiverse   the Nexus of the multiverse - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 7:43 pm

Ah... never played those...
Back to top Go down
LouisYamato
Admin
LouisYamato

PostSubject: Re: the Nexus of the multiverse   the Nexus of the multiverse - Page 15 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 9:10 am

Anyway, I'll set the RP up after the Tensions RP.
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: the Nexus of the multiverse   the Nexus of the multiverse - Page 15 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 9:11 am

Multi-intrigue!
Back to top Go down
http://www.reynardcitychronicles.com
jm0364
Admin
jm0364

PostSubject: Re: the Nexus of the multiverse   the Nexus of the multiverse - Page 15 EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 5:39 pm

And my third for my idea bomb is right here in this RP, continuing in a place last seen in the, what I call, "Triple R Saga" Think of it as a remake/what if of this element.

The Warriors Of Sunset

In another time, in another place there is a small town on a distant world called Sunset Town; a town founded by the collaboration of two rival clans, who had now lived in peace. On the day of the town's 5th anniversary a newcomer named Veronica "Vibes" McAlister moves in and is shown around the town, meeting the townsfolk, getting toured around the many shops and landmarks and she even makes friends with some of the people she meets. But then a mysterious army arrives claiming that they're after Vibes, leading to an attack on the town. Now several special citizens must band together to protect the city all while discovering the truth behind their new friend's origins.
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: the Nexus of the multiverse   the Nexus of the multiverse - Page 15 EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 6:01 pm

Cool!
Back to top Go down
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

PostSubject: Re: the Nexus of the multiverse   the Nexus of the multiverse - Page 15 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 3:57 pm

Mega Fox City- Insect Girl's army

what if when Insect girl was made the process made her become more intelligent as time went on? now IG has managed to capture Van and G and turn them into her personal insect kingdom generals and begins a crusade to conquer all of the heroes and take over the town and get revenge on the one who mocked her during her time working for megafox.....Caramel girl
Back to top Go down
LouisYamato
Admin
LouisYamato

PostSubject: Re: the Nexus of the multiverse   the Nexus of the multiverse - Page 15 EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 9:09 am

gonna start my Burn, Baby RP thread now.
Back to top Go down
LouisYamato
Admin
LouisYamato

PostSubject: Re: the Nexus of the multiverse   the Nexus of the multiverse - Page 15 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 8:42 am

LouisYamato wrote:
Just beat InFamous 2, and it gave me an idea for an RP, and a new "hero" to Reynard.

Burn, Baby, Burn!
During a fight against Caramel Girl, an explosion occurs where they are fighting, sending them all flying. Sometime afterwards, the heroes start hearing about some new girl in town, stopping the bad guys, but having little consideration for bystanders. Lets see how the heroes handle a new possible ally... and why does Louis seem interested by this girl? (Note: the character and Louis will not be a couple, they will just be partners of sorts.)

Came up with a subplot: After the explosion, Penny gets a new invention idea in her dreams. She gets the feeling that it'd be really useful to make, even though she doesn't know what it does. She'll end up making the transfer device, and Louis and Nyx will use it.
Back to top Go down
LouisYamato
Admin
LouisYamato

PostSubject: Re: the Nexus of the multiverse   the Nexus of the multiverse - Page 15 EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 11:26 am

...anyone have an opinion for my ideas? Is it good, is it bad... what?
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: the Nexus of the multiverse   the Nexus of the multiverse - Page 15 EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 12:16 pm

Nothing personal Louis, I left it to the others because I don't really know that game!

Only thing I will say is I usually check before I post up an RP to make sure people want to be involved.
Back to top Go down
LouisYamato
Admin
LouisYamato

PostSubject: Re: the Nexus of the multiverse   the Nexus of the multiverse - Page 15 EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 12:23 pm

You don't have to know the game to be a part of it... it's just the one character, and a piece of tech.
Back to top Go down
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

PostSubject: Re: the Nexus of the multiverse   the Nexus of the multiverse - Page 15 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 7:58 am

Temptor's appearance

Vania and Vince have a serious fight and end up on bad terms with eachother. while storming back to her apartment Vania runs into a charming young man who seems not to care about how vania acts or looks, only kindly making requests that Vania is happy to aquiesque to. but when Sam sees the 2 together he recognizes the man from his past. now the group has to break temptor's spell on Vania before she is lost forever....but will vince help or will the fight cause him to let Vania become a mindless servant to Temptor
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: the Nexus of the multiverse   the Nexus of the multiverse - Page 15 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 8:01 am

Cool
Back to top Go down
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

PostSubject: Re: the Nexus of the multiverse   the Nexus of the multiverse - Page 15 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 8:02 am

thanks. want me to start this up?
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: the Nexus of the multiverse   the Nexus of the multiverse - Page 15 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 8:05 am

Mecha Avengers v Reynard City- Mega Fox decides a new plan is in order, enslave "Earth's mightiest heroes" and give AK Girl and the team a real challenge!
Back to top Go down
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

PostSubject: Re: the Nexus of the multiverse   the Nexus of the multiverse - Page 15 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 8:06 am

that sounds fun
Back to top Go down
LouisYamato
Admin
LouisYamato

PostSubject: Re: the Nexus of the multiverse   the Nexus of the multiverse - Page 15 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 8:57 am

Well, then...
Back to top Go down
jm0364
Admin
jm0364

PostSubject: Re: the Nexus of the multiverse   the Nexus of the multiverse - Page 15 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 12:24 pm

7 Continents, 7 Crystals Part 5: Cool as the Rising Sun

Amber decides to take the lead as she assists Sonic, G, And Knuckles with finding a crystal located in the land of the rising sun! However when Lyric puts he new warp energy experiment to the test, the Chinese village's stone guardian comes to life and wrecks havoc! It's Eastern Dragons Vs Western Dragons as its now up to Amber to stop the Stone dragon and at the same time, retrieve the Sky Crystal before Lyric does.

In the B story, Amy, Sally and Tails head to the icy realms of the Antarctic to retrieve the second crystal found, the Tidal Crystal. However the energy from the crystal seems to have done something to the local wildlife. Can the trio claim their goal before they end up on ice? And why do the penguins want Amy to be their queen? Stay tuned to find out!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the Nexus of the multiverse   the Nexus of the multiverse - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

the Nexus of the multiverse
Page 15 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next