Reynard Citizens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for a Hero (or Villain)to chill and talk.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the Nexus of the multiverse

Go down 
+4
jm0364
AKGirl
LouisYamato
van hikari
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

the Nexus of the multiverse Empty
PostSubject: the Nexus of the multiverse   the Nexus of the multiverse EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 7:08 am

the title would be "THE EXACT CENTER OF THE MULTIVERSE!!! give or take 50 ft." but i don't think that'll fit.
(bonus points if anyone gets that line.)

WK: welcome dimension travellers to the nexus. from here you can visit any of the infinite dimensions across space and time. you know the main prime universe with ak girl and Megafox and the like, as well as alternate universes like the timeline of Van's son and the one i personally made up with Amber as AK girl. but there are so many more to visit just name what you want to see and i'll point you in the right direction. want to see a world where AK never figured out how to deblimp *pulls down a hole showing Vibes as a decoration in MegaFox's base* want to see one where Sally was a beauty pageant winner *pulls over another showing Sally taking hours on her make up with a fight happening behind her* these are just simple ones i assure you. so have fun. but remember. no changing them. otherwise i have to deal with twice the amount of work.

Last edited by van hikari on Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

PostSubject: Re: the Nexus of the multiverse   the Nexus of the multiverse EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 7:20 am

how about a universe where instead of Megafox being the villain Scourge and Fiona never turned over their new leaves and stuck to their evil ways, having found RC through an experiment test gone wrong with Miles
Back to top Go down
LouisYamato
Admin
LouisYamato

PostSubject: Re: the Nexus of the multiverse   the Nexus of the multiverse EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 6:51 pm

This whole thing sounds cool. Though... I'm not sure what I'd do for my character solo.
Back to top Go down
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

PostSubject: Re: the Nexus of the multiverse   the Nexus of the multiverse EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 7:16 pm

well take your time on that one and we'll help you when needed
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: the Nexus of the multiverse   the Nexus of the multiverse EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 2:49 pm

Sal The Superstar- What if Sal had been the lady her Mum wanted? Instead of meeting G working as a waitress she instead met her just as her luxury mansion was being destroyed by Mega Fox. Now on Reynard City she is unaware of her super powers and is confused when approached by some foxes who claim she is one of them!
Back to top Go down
http://www.reynardcitychronicles.com
LouisYamato
Admin
LouisYamato

PostSubject: Re: the Nexus of the multiverse   the Nexus of the multiverse EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 2:54 pm

Interesting...
Back to top Go down
LouisYamato
Admin
LouisYamato

PostSubject: Re: the Nexus of the multiverse   the Nexus of the multiverse EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 2:56 pm

Just thought of something!!

The Young Hero-To-Be?: Louis had a hard life, what with demons, gods, and many other things involved. But... what if that never happened? What if he ended up in Reynard City with no skills whatsoever? He would still try to help, but things would be quite different...
Back to top Go down
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

PostSubject: Re: the Nexus of the multiverse   the Nexus of the multiverse EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 4:37 pm

awesome ideas.
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: the Nexus of the multiverse   the Nexus of the multiverse EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 4:48 pm

Good idea Louis!
Back to top Go down
LouisYamato
Admin
LouisYamato

PostSubject: Re: the Nexus of the multiverse   the Nexus of the multiverse EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 5:02 pm

Thanks. It'd be more reasonable: a version of my character that's more human.
Back to top Go down
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

PostSubject: Re: the Nexus of the multiverse   the Nexus of the multiverse EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 5:27 pm

Temptress's pet: there is a universe where the Platinum project was scrapped and never put into sally, leaving her completely vulnerable to temptress's attack on new Jamestown and unable to fight back. eventually the woman and her new pet make it to Reynard city and it is up to Vibes and G to either save their friend, become slaves themselves, or worse......take their old friend out completely
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: the Nexus of the multiverse   the Nexus of the multiverse EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 5:28 pm

Oh that's brilliant!
Back to top Go down
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

PostSubject: Re: the Nexus of the multiverse   the Nexus of the multiverse EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 5:28 pm

thanks
Back to top Go down
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

PostSubject: Re: the Nexus of the multiverse   the Nexus of the multiverse EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 6:27 pm

you guys do know we can make RP's on these universes
Back to top Go down
jm0364
Admin
jm0364

PostSubject: Re: the Nexus of the multiverse   the Nexus of the multiverse EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 6:32 pm

We know, we're just trying to get some out there first. Speaking of which...

AK Vixen and WonderVibes

It's very clear of what the outcomes were for AK Girl and Wondervixen. But what if it was the other way around? What if Sally was gifted with the Psychic and Physical abilities of AK Girl and what if Vibes was cursed with Sally's predicament instead? What would their origins be like and how would they get used to it? This universe reveals the answer...
Back to top Go down
https://reynardcity.forumotion.com
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

PostSubject: Re: the Nexus of the multiverse   the Nexus of the multiverse EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 6:39 pm

heh. sorry. just making it clear. and that sounds great
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: the Nexus of the multiverse   the Nexus of the multiverse EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 6:57 am

Agreed- we've got a page worth of good ideas there, best way is to decide which ones peeps want to post (personally the Sal concept is one I'm very much up for, awesome idea)
Back to top Go down
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

PostSubject: Re: the Nexus of the multiverse   the Nexus of the multiverse EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 8:05 am

i'm up for everything mentioned. but for now let's go with Louis's idea, j's idea and either my sal idea or V's. we can debate that one.
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: the Nexus of the multiverse   the Nexus of the multiverse EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 10:10 am

Three is the magic number, so worth starting. I personally think the "Wondervixen owned by Temptress" idea opens up some cool possibilities.
Back to top Go down
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

PostSubject: Re: the Nexus of the multiverse   the Nexus of the multiverse EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 10:22 am

so temptress's pet it is. also the ending alone sets up 3 universes. this'll be fun Smile
Back to top Go down
jm0364
Admin
jm0364

PostSubject: Re: the Nexus of the multiverse   the Nexus of the multiverse EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 10:33 am

Ok so that first.

Mine is Second

And Louis is the third?
Back to top Go down
https://reynardcity.forumotion.com
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: the Nexus of the multiverse   the Nexus of the multiverse EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 10:47 am

Louis the third has a cool ring to it so yeah!
Back to top Go down
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

PostSubject: Re: the Nexus of the multiverse   the Nexus of the multiverse EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 10:54 am

let's set them up then
Back to top Go down
LouisYamato
Admin
LouisYamato

PostSubject: Re: the Nexus of the multiverse   the Nexus of the multiverse EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 11:08 am

It does. And it fits, cuz Louis is my name, I was named after my dad, and he was named after his dad. So I really am Louis the Third, I guess.
Back to top Go down
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

PostSubject: Re: the Nexus of the multiverse   the Nexus of the multiverse EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 11:09 am

so that would make you Louis Jr. Jr........i'm gonna go die in a hole now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the Nexus of the multiverse   the Nexus of the multiverse Empty

Back to top Go down

the Nexus of the multiverse
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next