Reynard Citizens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for a Hero (or Villain)to chill and talk.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reynard City RP Thread V

Go down 
+3
Nickster98
van hikari
AKGirl
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 19 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

Reynard City RP Thread V - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread V   Reynard City RP Thread V - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 2:53 am

sounds good
Back to top Go down
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread V   Reynard City RP Thread V - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 6:03 am

should we start it now?
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread V   Reynard City RP Thread V - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 6:08 am

Cool, I'll post the opener now
Back to top Go down
http://www.reynardcitychronicles.com Online
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread V   Reynard City RP Thread V - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 05, 2020 3:36 am

Headspace- Vibes and the other heroes confront disturbing torture in their minds in order to remove
the caramel deposits in their bodies. Meanwhile, IG and DV struggle as fill in heroes.
Back to top Go down
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread V   Reynard City RP Thread V - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 05, 2020 3:38 am

Perfect
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread V   Reynard City RP Thread V - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 05, 2020 3:40 am

We'll finish up then post up this next one
Back to top Go down
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread V   Reynard City RP Thread V - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 05, 2020 3:40 am

Ok
Back to top Go down
Somco01

Somco01

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread V   Reynard City RP Thread V - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 05, 2020 4:22 am

Something I can think of at the moment involves brawling in a supermarket and humiliating someone for trying to steal food and tormenting others. My first appearance in it would be after they attack someone, only to realise it's not me, and then I show up from behind and as they turn around, I start teaching them a lesson with some help, even if things get more than a little messy. And my cue would be after an innocent shopper who looked like me got attacked by mistake.
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread V   Reynard City RP Thread V - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 05, 2020 4:23 am

Not a bad idea, but would be good if it involved specific characters from the RP
Back to top Go down
Somco01

Somco01

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread V   Reynard City RP Thread V - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 05, 2020 4:29 am

Van and Vibes would be the first to witness Norton causing trouble in the supermarket. They try to talk to him, but he ignores them, and he hears a familiar sounding voice making an announcement, spots a random shopper who looks like me and attacks him by mistake, realising it's not me, and I show up from behind as he would look shocked and starts slowly turning around before he starts getting his comeuppance. He is a very strong rhino, by the way.
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread V   Reynard City RP Thread V - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 05, 2020 4:31 am

OK Som I DMed you about this earlier, what I would suggest is taking a second to look a bit more at the comic/other RPs. Not having a go (I'm guilty of this too) , just think it would make easier to do a story together.
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread V   Reynard City RP Thread V - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2020 8:39 am

Macrobots- MCV orders a group of massive bossbots to destroy the heroes.
Back to top Go down
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread V   Reynard City RP Thread V - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2020 8:44 am

cool
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread V   Reynard City RP Thread V - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2020 8:48 am

Shall we post it up?
Back to top Go down
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread V   Reynard City RP Thread V - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2020 8:53 am

sure
Back to top Go down
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread V   Reynard City RP Thread V - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2020 5:47 am

the basic idea was when van was beaten by the macrobots he was given a newer model of platinum
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread V   Reynard City RP Thread V - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2020 5:52 am

Ooh I did think it was that but didn't want to put that for sure.

OK here goes

Van The Man- After the recent incident with the Macrobots, something strange has happened to Van.
He has become more self-confident and seemingly gets to the fights before Vibes and the
others can. But while this has made fighting easier, it's not all good- He puts down Vibes,
challenges Sal and has become meaner. When Lilith challenges him on it, he heads off.
Can Van stop Perfect from taking him over?
Back to top Go down
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread V   Reynard City RP Thread V - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2020 5:53 am

Can i say i was hoping to keep this for a bit?
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread V   Reynard City RP Thread V - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2020 5:57 am

Oh sure we can have it as a thread for a few stories if you want. Just need to come up with some other stuff in between then.
Back to top Go down
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread V   Reynard City RP Thread V - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2020 5:59 am

Right. Sorry. Just felt itd be a good story beat for several stories rather than a one and done. Maybe just underlying?
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread V   Reynard City RP Thread V - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2020 6:03 am

I think we can start that way, I just feel that you would need something as Van is aware of Platinum, so the way I see it Platinum would say "This is what you need to be better" and that would slowly take over. So in one story, it's him being normal but with a bit of added power. Then a bit more confidence.

Van has always been a bit snarky, so any shots would go under the radar at first. But then as he becomes bolder, he takes centre stage a bit more. Sal will be wise to it, but of course Platinum has to make sure she stays out of the picture.

There's a few opportunities here.
Back to top Go down
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread V   Reynard City RP Thread V - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2020 6:04 am

Sounds good
Back to top Go down
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread V   Reynard City RP Thread V - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2020 6:09 am

evil takes root:

Van has been avoiding the others a bit more often since the macrobots. The voice in his head constantly talking him down in his already self depricating state, until finally during one patrol Van gives in to the voice a bit, taking out the macrobots with ease. but this sets in motion events that sally finds...oddly familiar
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread V   Reynard City RP Thread V - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2020 6:15 am

OK feel free to add to these but here's my "arc" idea to start with-

1. We Can Rebuild Him- As Van recovers from his injuries, he begins to feel Platinum's influence.
Resisting at first, Platinum shows him glimpses of a stronger form.
Meanwhile, the heroes investigate sightings of a familiar foe, one
with a flair for the dramatic....

2. Mode Madness- Diversion blasts Vibes, who ends up giving the other heroes random modes.
Unable to fight, it's down to Van to save the day.

3. Tall Poppy Syndrome- The heroes get hit by poison flowers, causing them to swell up.
Now it's up to Van, Penny, Rote and Anty to find a cure. Only
Van is tempted to not reverse it...

4. The Perfect Van- Vibes and Sal become suspicious of Van. Lilith is less convinced, thinking
he has become more self-confident. But as he becomes bolder, the other
heroes all begin to suffer, both physically and mentally.
Back to top Go down
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread V   Reynard City RP Thread V - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2020 6:19 am

sounds good. though...

5. Platinum's return: Van has fully given into platinum, his true self confidence shattered as he sees his friends in such low positions due to his actions. with the true mind fully suppressed the gang is in for a major fight unless Vibes and sally can get into van's mind from within platinum's. christopher nolan eat your heart out. (the joke is inseption
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread V   Reynard City RP Thread V - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Reynard City RP Thread V
Page 7 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 19 ... 31  Next