Reynard Citizens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for a Hero (or Villain)to chill and talk.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reynard City RP Thread V

Go down 
+3
Nickster98
van hikari
AKGirl
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

Reynard City RP Thread V - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread V   Reynard City RP Thread V - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2020 4:14 am

I mean if you want to keep her evil we can still do that
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread V   Reynard City RP Thread V - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2020 4:16 am

I like the idea of it being like an addiction and DV helps her through it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.reynardcitychronicles.com Online
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread V   Reynard City RP Thread V - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2020 4:17 am

OK cool. Just wanted to make sure it was ok as a long term change
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread V   Reynard City RP Thread V - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2020 4:19 am

Indeeb, this is the great thing about the RP forum, we can explore things like that
Back to top Go down
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread V   Reynard City RP Thread V - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2020 4:20 am

OK then
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread V   Reynard City RP Thread V - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2020 6:39 am

Mega Caramel Vixen- Hurt by Insect Girl's departure, Caramel Girl upgrades her power and decides to
remove her humanity. Now, her aim is to not only destroy Vibes, but humiliate
her in the process.
Back to top Go down
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread V   Reynard City RP Thread V - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2020 6:39 am

Cool
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread V   Reynard City RP Thread V - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2020 6:41 am

Shall we post it up?
Back to top Go down
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread V   Reynard City RP Thread V - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2020 6:41 am

sure
Back to top Go down
waffl3_ir0n

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread V   Reynard City RP Thread V - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 15, 2020 3:15 am

What if we did another rp with my character Ricochet (Nikki Wolfe)? I was think that Wolfe Labs had scrapped AI's released by Mega Fox. Now, they have to work together to round them back up. Also, Dr. Wolfe has an android assistant named Holly. She's a pomeranian with blue hair, light pink fur, and wears a grey short short jumpsuit, lined with orange. (she's rather generous about the hips and such.)
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread V   Reynard City RP Thread V - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 15, 2020 3:18 am

I think let's keep it simple, work on an idea where Ricochet comes back to start with and how they fit in with the other heroes, then we can think about other characters coming in.
Back to top Go down
waffl3_ir0n

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread V   Reynard City RP Thread V - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 15, 2020 4:50 am

Ik ik, I just meant that she could make an appearance later on, so yeah. Where can I post a pic of Nikki's new design?
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread V   Reynard City RP Thread V - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 15, 2020 5:46 am

Cool that's fine, would be good to get a story reintroducing Ricochet. As for the character feel free to post them in fan creations.
Back to top Go down
waffl3_ir0n

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread V   Reynard City RP Thread V - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 15, 2020 8:21 am

K, should we post it or start it or whatever?
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread V   Reynard City RP Thread V - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 15, 2020 4:48 pm

What we do is come up with a story idea first, thinking about how characters tie in with the others. What I suggest is look at the other ones in this thread and then do one for your character.

This then gives people a chance to say if they want to join in.
Back to top Go down
waffl3_ir0n

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread V   Reynard City RP Thread V - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 16, 2020 4:41 am

AI Outbreak--(intro video from 1990, when Wolfe labs was created) "At Wolfe Labs, we believe in the future! And Artificial Intelligence, genetic advances, cures for disease, all things in that list is what we want the future to be! With teams of hundreds of scientists, working round the clock to find the key to creating an AI. With their help, we will be able to possibly find the cure for cancer, a way to erase genetic deficiencies after birth, and, someday, visit other planets! Won't you join us in this fantastic journey to the future?" (video ends). Several hundred attempts were made at AI, Dr Wolfe had finally found the right one and named her Holly. But his previous, more violent and unstable attempts lay dormant in the Underground lockdown facility. Nikki Wolfe, a young woman who specializes in wasting hours in front of video games and engineering, wanders into an abandoned experiment, thinking she could fix it. Only to find that it sprung to life and gave her the ability to bend reality, and give her abilities from her favorite games, as well as heightened senses, expert marksman ship, and extraordinary regenerative abilities. Mega Fox finds Wolfe Labs, in his search for new ways to fulfill his evil plans. He hacks into the mainframe and gets access to the defective droids, as well as the plans for a new AI that the US military had instructed Dr Wolfe to build, against his, and all the other scientists, wills. Project CAMA: Computer Aided Military Android. Invincible shell, armed with several different kinds of weapons. Meant to be a security detail, to phase out the risk of other lives. Mega Fox now has access to Wolfe Labs' dangerous history and secrets...he will use this to destroy the three heroes, so Nikki and them will have to join forces to stop him.
Back to top Go down
waffl3_ir0n

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread V   Reynard City RP Thread V - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 16, 2020 4:43 am

All my characters are anthros, btw. So their all anthro animals
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread V   Reynard City RP Thread V - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 16, 2020 7:40 am

OK, again, I get you want to add all these other things and I don't want to put rules in but here goes-

Can we please have one character that we can put in the world that's here at the moment with the characters we have? Later on, we can bring in the backstory and another villain.
Back to top Go down
waffl3_ir0n

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread V   Reynard City RP Thread V - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 16, 2020 10:17 am

Oh I know, it's just Nikki. The defective droids are just footsoldiers, just like his army. That blurb was just background, so you were all caught up. The only character I'm adding is Nikki. All the big blurb was was just background info. Sorry if it was confusing. To reiterate, JUST adding in Nikki. That's it Smile
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread V   Reynard City RP Thread V - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 16, 2020 4:04 pm

OK brilliant, that's alright then, I know it's easy to forget (and I am guilty of this too sometimes) that when we do an RP we're writing alongside other people.

If we could have an RP idea that ties in to our characters and reintroduces Nikki that'd be brilliant. I know there's been a few steps to this but want to be able to include you and write with you.
Back to top Go down
waffl3_ir0n

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread V   Reynard City RP Thread V - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 16, 2020 4:26 pm

AI Outbreak--Nikki starts fighting Mega Fox with strange powers and a very gnarly looking weapon. He throws her pretty far, causing her land right in Vibes' living room. She explains the situation with her fathers Laboratory...does this help any? I was thinking that they could recap since they were separated the last time.
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread V   Reynard City RP Thread V - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 16, 2020 4:48 pm

Yeah that's a good way of doing it.
Back to top Go down
waffl3_ir0n

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread V   Reynard City RP Thread V - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 16, 2020 4:51 pm

K, awesome, should we...post it?
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread V   Reynard City RP Thread V - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 16, 2020 4:54 pm

Go for it
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread V   Reynard City RP Thread V - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 2:52 am

The Reformed- Vibes' problems get worse as her random inflation means she can't wear a protection suit.
The other heroes are also nervous as Mega Caramel Vixen now has the power to inflate
them. Elsewhere, Destructovixen does what she can to help Insect Girl reform.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread V   Reynard City RP Thread V - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Reynard City RP Thread V
Page 6 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 31  Next