Reynard Citizens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for a Hero (or Villain)to chill and talk.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Boy and Her Squirrel

Go down 
+2
AndyXSquirrel
jm0364
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
LouisYamato
Admin
LouisYamato

A Boy and Her Squirrel - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Boy and Her Squirrel   A Boy and Her Squirrel - Page 3 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 12:42 pm

*glares at her* Not in the mood right now...
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: A Boy and Her Squirrel   A Boy and Her Squirrel - Page 3 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 12:46 pm

*Vibes sighs*

Vibes: Just trying to lighten the mood.
Back to top Go down
http://www.reynardcitychronicles.com
LouisYamato
Admin
LouisYamato

PostSubject: Re: A Boy and Her Squirrel   A Boy and Her Squirrel - Page 3 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 12:47 pm

I know... *yawns* Sorry... couldn't sleep much last night...
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: A Boy and Her Squirrel   A Boy and Her Squirrel - Page 3 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 1:40 pm

*Vibes smiles sympathetically*

Vibes: Warm milk usually helps me!
Back to top Go down
LouisYamato
Admin
LouisYamato

PostSubject: Re: A Boy and Her Squirrel   A Boy and Her Squirrel - Page 3 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 1:56 pm

*shrugs* I prefer sweets... came here cuz I heard there was ice cream...
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: A Boy and Her Squirrel   A Boy and Her Squirrel - Page 3 EmptyWed May 06, 2015 8:26 am

*Vibes grins*

Vibes: Yes there is!
Back to top Go down
LouisYamato
Admin
LouisYamato

PostSubject: Re: A Boy and Her Squirrel   A Boy and Her Squirrel - Page 3 EmptyWed May 06, 2015 9:01 am

Good... *goes to get some*
Back to top Go down
jm0364
Admin
jm0364

PostSubject: Re: A Boy and Her Squirrel   A Boy and Her Squirrel - Page 3 EmptyWed May 06, 2015 6:47 pm

Fiona: *thought* I have to know who this guy is....
Back to top Go down
https://reynardcity.forumotion.com
Madness the Hedgefox

Madness the Hedgefox

PostSubject: Re: A Boy and Her Squirrel   A Boy and Her Squirrel - Page 3 EmptyWed May 06, 2015 8:46 pm

*Little did Fiona know, that a way that she could find Andrea's boyfriend was right in the same room as her, a dark blue Hedgefox that would be very familiar to a certain blade wielding male also in the room was watching it all unfold, though she couldn't be spotted with just the eyes, as she was invisible to the naked eye, she had her own thoughts going herself* "How cute. They honestly think he will tell them anything even if he gets found out. Hah!" *this Hedgefox then proceeded to attempt to walk out of the pizzeria, but karma wouldn't be so kind to her as she ended up stepping on a pepperoni with a bit of pizza sauce that must have dropped off of a pizza earlier in the day, it would send the girl careening across the pizzeria and slamming into one of the walls* "Oofya!" *upon impacting with the wall her invisibility dropped, making her visible to them all, coming unpeeled from the wall she flopped onto the floor on her back* "Siiiigh. I swear some days it just isn't worth what the cards turn over..." *she figured someone might be over and giving her 20 questions any second, so she whistled and called out to one of them in particular, one who would for sure know who she was and who, so she hoped, would get her out of any potential situation about to be thrown at her* "Oh Loooouiiiiiis~" *of course she had no idea right now that Louis had someone, but how could she know? She hadn't been around Louis for a number of years at this point, and quite frankly, she was probably dropping herself into further of a hole by trying to get Louis on her side*

Last edited by Madness the Hedgefox on Wed May 06, 2015 8:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Okay yeah Madoka is but ONE way she could find out.)
Back to top Go down
http://matticusmadness.deviantart.com
LouisYamato
Admin
LouisYamato

PostSubject: Re: A Boy and Her Squirrel   A Boy and Her Squirrel - Page 3 EmptyWed May 06, 2015 8:51 pm

*completely surprised at her appearance here* M-Madoka?!? *runs over*
Back to top Go down
Madness the Hedgefox

Madness the Hedgefox

PostSubject: Re: A Boy and Her Squirrel   A Boy and Her Squirrel - Page 3 EmptyWed May 06, 2015 9:01 pm

"Nice to see you don't forget the pretty ones." *Madoka let out something of a giggle before letting out a bit of a cough* "I didn't even like pepperoni before it messed with me..." *she let out a sigh before jumping back onto her feet, what she hadn't thought about was that the pepperoni was still on her shoe, and that would mean her grip being unstable when she tried to walk away* "Don't ask why I was around, I'll just be go-" *going she wouldn't be, as once she tried to walk towards the exit, the pepperoni stuck to her shoe struck again and threw the grip in her left foot, this would cause her to slip forward slightly, in her attempts to try and straighten herself out she just sent herself flying backwards* "Not again!" *Louis could catch her before she fell though if he wanted to*
Back to top Go down
LouisYamato
Admin
LouisYamato

PostSubject: Re: A Boy and Her Squirrel   A Boy and Her Squirrel - Page 3 EmptyWed May 06, 2015 9:23 pm

*he does catch her and smiles* Been a long time, Madoka.
Back to top Go down
Madness the Hedgefox

Madness the Hedgefox

PostSubject: Re: A Boy and Her Squirrel   A Boy and Her Squirrel - Page 3 EmptyWed May 06, 2015 9:43 pm

*Madoka couldn't help but smile herself as Louis rescued her from hitting the ground again* "Look at you. Got another guy chosen over you and yet you rush to my rescue the second you find me again." *the Hedgefox shook her head and pulled her leg up so she could check her boot, she let out an irritated sigh at the sight of the pepperoni and pizza sauce* "Pffff, well ain't that just the breaks I get..." *she sure enough made the pepperoni and pizza sauce disappear from her shoe before looking back up at Louis' face, she thought at this point that she'd never really noticed how cute he really was* "So how you been holding up Louis?" *once she asked him this she pushed herself onto her feet, this time her grip on the floor would be fine* "I know I'm stuck. I had a guy once who lasted a few years." *she seemed to just shrug it off* "Ehhhh what can I say, he was a bad guy. I laughed, I cried, I got back to the life I had before it. I honestly... Kinda want a good guy now. And let's face it." *she had a grin coming onto her face, she was about to lean over and kiss him* "You always wanted me, didn't you?"

Last edited by Madness the Hedgefox on Fri May 08, 2015 6:20 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Who I mentioned in this shouldn't have happened...)
Back to top Go down
LouisYamato
Admin
LouisYamato

PostSubject: Re: A Boy and Her Squirrel   A Boy and Her Squirrel - Page 3 EmptyWed May 06, 2015 9:50 pm

((Um... this Louis isn't the "one mate in life" one. that's only for half wolf Louis on Torch Zone. this one had a thing with Madoka, and still has some feelings for her, but is also very much in love with Claire. Which leads me to 2 ways I think it could go when Madoka realizes Louis is married. I'll inbox you the ideas.)) *smiles* I am glad to see you again. It's been years since we last saw each other~
Back to top Go down
Madness the Hedgefox

Madness the Hedgefox

PostSubject: Re: A Boy and Her Squirrel   A Boy and Her Squirrel - Page 3 EmptyWed May 06, 2015 10:27 pm

(Pffff. I'd miss that wouldn't I? XD So just forget her 'loyal to one only' line.)

"True enough. I'd be blue icing on a cupcake if I wasn't smart enough to figure out that you no doubt have somebody else by now. And to that I say, enjoy yourself, after all, you picked a girl that limits how often you can get whatcha want from her~" *leaning over, Madoka lightly flicked his nose* "But hey, if you have a change of heart I'll be around for the show~" *With Louis dealt with, so she thought, her attention turned to Penelope, Vibes, and most importantly, Fiona, a sneer coming out of her* "And look who we have here! A Fiona Fan! Nice costume, but I know it's fake. The real Fiona would have known about that squirrel having a boyfriend way before you found out. How? She would have found out from the guy himself!" *she let out a laugh, considering how she was teasing the fox, did she have something against her?* "I did. Of course I know who he is, tell you whaaaat, catch me and maybe I'll tell you." *it was literally typical Madoka to see no threat to her in the area as she looked back at Louis and blew him a kiss* "I'll be waiting~" *and at that she would warp away, but if the team put their heads together, maybe if they combined their knowledge of the city with what Louis knew about how she is, they could narrow down the list of places she'd be, maybe catch her, and find out who Andrea was dating... Unless they already had a plan on to find out who this boyfriend of Andrea's was*

(I wanted to leave it open in case JM or AK already had a plan on how they're going to find out about Alt. I also have a way for them to go after Madoka though if that's what you guys would like to do. It's your choices peeps.)
Back to top Go down
LouisYamato
Admin
LouisYamato

PostSubject: Re: A Boy and Her Squirrel   A Boy and Her Squirrel - Page 3 EmptyThu May 07, 2015 7:30 am

*sighs* Geeze... didn't expect to see her today... hope she's been doing well... *he still cares about her, and wants her to be happy*
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: A Boy and Her Squirrel   A Boy and Her Squirrel - Page 3 EmptyThu May 07, 2015 7:43 am

*Vibes looks baffled*

Vibes: OK Louis...who was that?

Last edited by AKGirl on Thu May 07, 2015 7:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LouisYamato
Admin
LouisYamato

PostSubject: Re: A Boy and Her Squirrel   A Boy and Her Squirrel - Page 3 EmptyThu May 07, 2015 7:51 am

An old friend... *smiles a bit*

Last edited by LouisYamato on Thu May 07, 2015 8:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jm0364
Admin
jm0364

PostSubject: Re: A Boy and Her Squirrel   A Boy and Her Squirrel - Page 3 EmptyThu May 07, 2015 7:55 am

((Ok now this is just confusing me so...))

*LATER*

Fiona: *spying on Andy*
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: A Boy and Her Squirrel   A Boy and Her Squirrel - Page 3 EmptyThu May 07, 2015 7:57 am

(EDITED)
Back to top Go down
LouisYamato
Admin
LouisYamato

PostSubject: Re: A Boy and Her Squirrel   A Boy and Her Squirrel - Page 3 EmptyThu May 07, 2015 8:38 am

((Edited as well))
Back to top Go down
jm0364
Admin
jm0364

PostSubject: Re: A Boy and Her Squirrel   A Boy and Her Squirrel - Page 3 EmptyThu May 07, 2015 10:40 am

Fiona: Alright Andy what are you hiding?...*watching from a bush*
Back to top Go down
AndyXSquirrel

AndyXSquirrel

PostSubject: Re: A Boy and Her Squirrel   A Boy and Her Squirrel - Page 3 EmptyThu May 07, 2015 11:26 am

*was waiting for Alt to show* He's running late. Well I'm sure he has a very good explanation. He wouldn't stand me up like this.
Back to top Go down
jm0364
Admin
jm0364

PostSubject: Re: A Boy and Her Squirrel   A Boy and Her Squirrel - Page 3 EmptyThu May 07, 2015 12:12 pm

Fiona: *keeps a close eye out*
Back to top Go down
AndyXSquirrel

AndyXSquirrel

PostSubject: Re: A Boy and Her Squirrel   A Boy and Her Squirrel - Page 3 EmptyThu May 07, 2015 2:22 pm

*pulls out a book and starts to read* *hours later I send a txt to Alt to meet me at my house* *heads out*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Boy and Her Squirrel   A Boy and Her Squirrel - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Boy and Her Squirrel
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next