Reynard Citizens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for a Hero (or Villain)to chill and talk.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Boy and Her Squirrel

Go down 
+2
AndyXSquirrel
jm0364
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

A Boy and Her Squirrel - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Boy and Her Squirrel   A Boy and Her Squirrel - Page 5 EmptySat May 16, 2015 4:52 am

*Vibes smiles*

Vibes (thought): He looks cute.
Back to top Go down
http://www.reynardcitychronicles.com
Madness the Hedgefox

Madness the Hedgefox

PostSubject: Re: A Boy and Her Squirrel   A Boy and Her Squirrel - Page 5 EmptySat May 16, 2015 7:41 am

*Now if Alt could read minds like Ceil and Vibes could, what Vibes thought would have played on his ego, Alt was, after all, still from the Anti dimension, but thankfully he couldn't read minds, either way, Alt had ended up somehow getting himself a whole crate of lemons and appeared with them, only to find that Andrea had been quicker in getting them and had started chopping them up, criticising himself in his thoughts* "Criiiinge, just my rotten luck. Hmmmm. Eh, she knows I tried. Glad Madoka had a lemon tree location at least." *Alt's attention went to the window, being an ice wielder meant he could spot temperature anomalies, and Fiona and Vibes' location wasn't as cold as the air was at the moment, he knew they were there, but did they know that? Alt was sure about to let them know in his thoughts* "Hey. Wisecrack Vixen. Nice to see ya but don't you have some heroics to be doing somewhere? Like saving Hedgefoxes in aircraft hangars from kidnappers who ain't got a clue what they're doing?" *oho cheesy! Clearly Mega Fox hadn't left much of an impression* "Oh gimme a minute will ya? Gonna drop this box." *Alt would then proceed to wander into the kitchen with his large crate of lemons* "Lemons anyone?" *he then let out a bit of a laugh before pretending to be surprised at her already starting to chop some up* "Ah, you already found some." *he let off a shrug seeing it* "Well..." *he had a pause as he thought* "Where should I put all of these sweetheart? I could take them over to the Pizzeria if you liked? I mean, I don't know if you use lemon in any of your pizzas, but you're smart, you'd find a use for them I'm sure." *If Vibes had the urge to try delving around different parts of this hedgefox's mind, she'd find herself only getting an image of a locked padlock and a door no matter how far she went into the anti's mind, a sign that he, much like the Hedgefox he had come to the city with, was well defended in the mind*

Last edited by Madness the Hedgefox on Sat May 16, 2015 7:43 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I'm gonna get you Autocorrect!)
Back to top Go down
http://matticusmadness.deviantart.com
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: A Boy and Her Squirrel   A Boy and Her Squirrel - Page 5 EmptySat May 16, 2015 3:18 pm

*Vibes pouts*

Vibes (thought): Oh crud, he knows I'm here. FYI, not the only hero fox on the team. Plus I was curious.
Back to top Go down
AndyXSquirrel

AndyXSquirrel

PostSubject: Re: A Boy and Her Squirrel   A Boy and Her Squirrel - Page 5 EmptySun May 17, 2015 3:19 pm

Well I tried to tell ya I already had a lemon tree love. But with these lemons I can start serving Lemonade at my Pizzeria. Smile *kisses him*
Back to top Go down
Madness the Hedgefox

Madness the Hedgefox

PostSubject: Re: A Boy and Her Squirrel   A Boy and Her Squirrel - Page 5 EmptySun May 17, 2015 8:47 pm

"Oh?" *Alt hadn't even stopped to think of the idea that Andrea may have had ways to get the resources she needed so close to home* "Oh! Ehhehhehhehheh, look at me, so anxious to get out and help out my Amazing Andrea that I completely overlook something so simple. Ah well, no harm done." *that's what he hoped, and Andrea's kiss to him just proved him right* "Mmmmmm  I love you kisses sweeter than any lemon could ever be~" *as anxious as he was for more, he couldn't exactly do much more with the crate in his arms, he had a smile on his face though* "I'd be happy to quickly drop these off at your pizzeria if you want me to my precious. Or do you have somewhere in the house you want it put?" *while he had his conversation going and eyes on his beloved, his mind was continuing his conversation with Vibes outside* "Considering the 'oh crud' I'm guessing you've been trying to hide. Thanks for the clarification there. I'm quite aware you have a certain Fiona Fox running around with you. From one person who wants to see the best out of her to another, is Tails her date or is Scourge still abusing her? I'd be happy to turn that green pile of trash into an ice statue for her and perhaps even go find the two tailed guy, after all, he used to love her dearly, plus i've already offed one Scourge that was abusive to his Fiona. I can easily take out the trash once again!" *it may be becoming a bit obvious in their conversation of thoughts that Alt wasn't very fond of the green hedgehog, it would also be quite obvious that he was used to communication in the mind, and given he had an ex-girlfriend and good friend that was psychic, who could blame him?* "If you're curious, then let's collaborate on this, I have something to give to you, Sally, Van Hikari, Fiona, Louis, Claire, Penelope, basically I have something for all of your little city heroes crew, something to be given in a face to face meeting, in return I'll answer any of your curiosities, how about it? Just need to see if Andrea wants me to drop these lemons off at her pizzeria, if she does, then I'll meet you there, if not, we can arrange something."

Last edited by Madness the Hedgefox on Sun May 17, 2015 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Thanks again Autocorrect...)
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: A Boy and Her Squirrel   A Boy and Her Squirrel - Page 5 EmptyMon May 18, 2015 2:08 pm

*Vibes raises an eyebrow*

Vibes (thought): Hold up...I'm happy to meet up. As for the others, this could be a trap.

Fiona (thought): He's Andy's boyfriend, how bad could he be?

Vibes (thought): And if he's cool he'll understand why, am I right?
Back to top Go down
Madness the Hedgefox

Madness the Hedgefox

PostSubject: Re: A Boy and Her Squirrel   A Boy and Her Squirrel - Page 5 EmptyFri May 22, 2015 12:18 pm

"Pffff, I didn't mean drag all of em along man that'd be the worst, if you did that I wouldn't show up! Pretty sure Louis has a beef with me... I'll be handling the others one way or another, the idea here is just to get yours to you..." *he had a bit of a pause in his thoughts, did the air around the duo of Fiona and Vibes just get colder?* "Fiona. Look at you, you're intelligent, you're young, you're admirable. You just have one problem... Scourge. I come to the conclusion that you are dating a Scourge as the both of you ducked that question earlier... The Scourge does not exist that can be loyal. He will just abuse you come later on in life, I could give you a hundred instances where I've been proven right, but, I know you wouldn't listen, wouldn't believe any of it. You're too... Entranced by him..." *the tone of his thoughts seemed to pick up though at Vibes' question* "Heh. You know cheesestring, you totally actually cracked a joke there with the 'cool' thing. Yeah I'm cool. You, me, Fiona. Andy's Pizzeria when I get an opportunity, which might just be about to be the case as I've asked her if she wants me to drop this crate of lemons off at her pizzeria, just need her to answer."
Back to top Go down
AndyXSquirrel

AndyXSquirrel

PostSubject: Re: A Boy and Her Squirrel   A Boy and Her Squirrel - Page 5 EmptyFri May 22, 2015 1:27 pm

Actually that would be helpful. Smile And when I get back to work I can work on the lemonade and start handing out samples. *hugs him* How could I be so lucky to have such a caring guy in my life? <3
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: A Boy and Her Squirrel   A Boy and Her Squirrel - Page 5 EmptyFri May 22, 2015 2:00 pm

*Vibes smiles*

Vibes: Sure let's meet. By the way you'll know when I'm joking, my bowtie starts spinning!
Back to top Go down
Madness the Hedgefox

Madness the Hedgefox

PostSubject: Re: A Boy and Her Squirrel   A Boy and Her Squirrel - Page 5 EmptyFri May 22, 2015 4:31 pm

"Because you're the most beautiful girl I know and the most beautiful girl i know deserves only the best?" *Alt gave the squirrel a wink* "I also have something else for you later on. Something I think we're both going to enjoy~" *there was a hint of seductiveness in Alt's voice as he said that, and knowing Alt's nature it wasn't too hard to guess what he had in mind, but it was best left to the imagination anyway as he disappeared with the crate, appearing in the darkness of the Pizzeria's stockroom he quickly came to realise something, he had no knowledge of the inside of the room he was in and it was pitch black* "And the one day I didn't bring my walking flashlight female self too..." *taking a few steps forward his crate's THUMP let him know he'd hit a set of shelves, and the sound of a few boxes falling off of a shelf let him know he'd goofed up, there was no SMASH of glasses or other expensive stuff so he figured the boxes that he had hit must have had non-fragile ingredients. "Well at least it wasn't glasses." *turning himself 180 degrees he put the crate where he had been standing seconds before and then disappeared to just outside of the Pizzeria, he had no idea how long he'd be waiting, so he leaned against the wall, sucking any cold of the air to make the area warmer, it made the area by no means a heated paradise, but it meant it wasn't that cold, but how was he going to spot the duo as they turned up?* "Hmm. That could work." *Alt then formed a pole of ice for him to lean on, the letters A,L,T large enough on the pole to spot from the distance you could generally spot something on a pole on, he leaned against said pole, waiting*

Last edited by Madness the Hedgefox on Sun May 24, 2015 4:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added Alt creating the Pole)
Back to top Go down
AndyXSquirrel

AndyXSquirrel

PostSubject: Re: A Boy and Her Squirrel   A Boy and Her Squirrel - Page 5 EmptyFri May 22, 2015 8:44 pm

*back home I finish getting the stuff together to make dinner and I drove out to the Pizzeria*
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: A Boy and Her Squirrel   A Boy and Her Squirrel - Page 5 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 3:59 pm

*Vibes speeds off*

Vibes (thought): Mmm multi-intrigue.
Back to top Go down
Madness the Hedgefox

Madness the Hedgefox

PostSubject: Re: A Boy and Her Squirrel   A Boy and Her Squirrel - Page 5 EmptySat May 30, 2015 4:19 pm

*Alt didn't even need to guess that who he was meeting was the one that had came speeding onto the scene, after all, the 6 others that he knew with that kind of speed capability, 2 of which he never wanted to see again, had something special about them, Alt whistled at her and tapped his foot impatiently, turning the 'ALT' pole so that she could see the letters on it* "Rule Number One. If Andrea asks, we never met since the aircraft hangar." *he then turned and, without a spoken word, headed towards the entrance of the Pizzeria, the pole he had been leaning on being warped away* "Here's the deal, once we get in, the Pizzeria doors will be frozen shut, a cover of ice visible along the front with a 'closed for repairs' sign on the doors, this will mean that Andrea will be the only one trying to get in, when I feel the ice on the doors starting to give way, I'm gone. 'Kay? In. Now. Don't screw around." *Alt seemed pretty determined to play this by his own cards or not at all if the thoughts he was letting Vibes see were indicative of his current situation, if the fox continued to watch what was going on on the surface of his mind, she'd see a song and video begin to play, https://youtu.be/OHzkICG47LU to be precise*

Last edited by Madness the Hedgefox on Sat May 30, 2015 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Whoopsie, almost missed what would be a dead giveaway. XD)
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: A Boy and Her Squirrel   A Boy and Her Squirrel - Page 5 EmptySun May 31, 2015 6:55 am

*Vibes looks round and sees the ice and the "closed for repair" sign*

Vibes: OK something is screwy here. Better bust in! St...St...

*But as Vibes tries to break in the song enters her head*

Vibes: Gah! Got to fight it!
Back to top Go down
AndyXSquirrel

AndyXSquirrel

PostSubject: Re: A Boy and Her Squirrel   A Boy and Her Squirrel - Page 5 EmptySun May 31, 2015 10:35 am

*arrives at the Pizzeria* Smile
Back to top Go down
jm0364
Admin
jm0364

PostSubject: Re: A Boy and Her Squirrel   A Boy and Her Squirrel - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 12:18 pm

Fiona: *waiting as she walks in*
Back to top Go down
https://reynardcity.forumotion.com
AndyXSquirrel

AndyXSquirrel

PostSubject: Re: A Boy and Her Squirrel   A Boy and Her Squirrel - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 1:36 pm

Hi Fiona. Smile
Back to top Go down
Madness the Hedgefox

Madness the Hedgefox

PostSubject: Re: A Boy and Her Squirrel   A Boy and Her Squirrel - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 9:41 am

(Ugh. Thanks guys. You've lost me. Vibes being able to see the 'closed' sign suggests to me that she stayed outside when Alt went inside, and that's gonna ring some bells to Alt as 'trouble'.But now you've got Fiona getting in and Andy getting in as if the doors aren't frozen. There's no persistence guys, no flow! x_x Makes a post more painful to do. I can still work around it but... Yaknow..,)

*Seeing as Vibes hadn't actually entered before he'd frozen up the doors, Alt had clicked on that something was up with the mind reading fox, Vibes' attempts to get past the song made the image and sound of it distort, Alt had the video going in his mind to see if Vibes tried to double cross him on the deal, which she had just proven herself to do so* "So I see you're as stupid as you are egotistical huh AKG? Being able to see someone's thoughts isn't any sort of failsafe, because if they lay a trap, you could wind up in a painful situation. I know girls that would've turned you into a hive mind by this point! You've got five seconds to get outta my head before the PG comes back on and you get a painful electric shock." *Indeed if Vibes didn't break her link to his mind she'd get a minor electric shock coursing through her, Alt would disappear from inside the pizzeria at this point, taking his ice and sign with him to leave no proof of him being there on the chance that Andrea was on her way to the pizzeria, this meant Fiona and Andrea could get in with no trouble (Which they did), despite Alt's disappearance and the duo losing their chance to get information out of the Hedgefox, pink pieces of paper appeared in the hands of both Vibes and Fiona, for now though the piece of paper probably didn't make sense*

A Boy and Her Squirrel - Page 5 Sniper%20torunament%20invite%20for%20heroes_zpswzzcogoc
Back to top Go down
jm0364
Admin
jm0364

PostSubject: Re: A Boy and Her Squirrel   A Boy and Her Squirrel - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 12:19 pm

(Sorry didn't know ^^"...)
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: A Boy and Her Squirrel   A Boy and Her Squirrel - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 4:41 pm

*Vibes ponders this*

Vibes: OK "sniper tournament" suggests guns, something I'm not hugely comfortable around.
        But then I do love free ice cream.
Back to top Go down
AndyXSquirrel

AndyXSquirrel

PostSubject: Re: A Boy and Her Squirrel   A Boy and Her Squirrel - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 4:58 pm

[Sorry. ^^;]
Back to top Go down
Madness the Hedgefox

Madness the Hedgefox

PostSubject: Re: A Boy and Her Squirrel   A Boy and Her Squirrel - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 5:53 pm

(Andrea trust me doll you didn't mess up. You kinda followed in the footsteps of a mess up. Okay you guys let's get this thread rolling again. I don't want a repeat of upset crew, one's enough thanks. To give you guys a bit of context, Alt won't play ball with Vibes on this anymore after her attempted break in to his mind, Fiona could get through to him though, as could anyone else on the team with the exception of Louis who Alt knows aaaall about. But think about it guys, how you gonna lure him out and get him to talk? Of course if you have another idea for where to take this thread, that's pretty fine too. surprise me people. o3o)
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: A Boy and Her Squirrel   A Boy and Her Squirrel - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 6:14 pm

*Vibes shrugs*

Vibes (thought): Meh, might as well see what happens.
Back to top Go down
AndyXSquirrel

AndyXSquirrel

PostSubject: Re: A Boy and Her Squirrel   A Boy and Her Squirrel - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 12:27 pm

*makes it to the pizzeria and unlocks the doors* *walks inside and flips the closed sign to open* Smile
Back to top Go down
jm0364
Admin
jm0364

PostSubject: Re: A Boy and Her Squirrel   A Boy and Her Squirrel - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 6:01 pm

Fiona: *looks at Vibes*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Boy and Her Squirrel   A Boy and Her Squirrel - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Boy and Her Squirrel
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next