Reynard Citizens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for a Hero (or Villain)to chill and talk.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Mysterious Teen

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

The Mysterious Teen - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Teen   The Mysterious Teen - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 5:07 pm

VJ: you said you would turn her back!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Teen   The Mysterious Teen - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 5:09 pm

van hikari wrote:
VJ: you said you would turn her back!

*Anti AK smiles at Van*

Anti AK: I didn't promise. I "gave you my word". And since I am a villain my word is worth
precisely naff all. And the best part is the people you betrayed get to watch your
mother destroy you. Almost Oedipal.
Back to top Go down
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Teen   The Mysterious Teen - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 5:14 pm

Van: *gets up and shakes his head* yeah. Except you left out the part where we kick your ass

VJ: i knew i couldnt trust you but i had no other ideas...till i talked to my dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Teen   The Mysterious Teen - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 6:11 am

van hikari wrote:
Van: *gets up and shakes his head* yeah. Except you left out the part where we kick your ass

VJ: i knew i couldnt trust you but i had no other ideas...till i talked to my dad

*Mecha Destructovixen fires a blast that knocks them both down*

Anti AK: You don't really do paying attention, do you? She is now no longer human and
if she kills your Dad you cease to exist.

*Van and VJ scowl at Anti AK*

Anti AK: Like I said, I have the fail safe. So you have a couple of choices- 1. You can attempt to fight me.
This is not advisable as I then blow up your Mum. 2. You fight your Mum and try to find some way
to reverse her transformation. Again I have fail safe, so this option is more for my amusement.
3. You surrender your minds to me and I allow you to continue your time defying existence.
Back to top Go down
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Teen   The Mysterious Teen - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 7:16 am

Vj: * looks at destructovixen then at vibes and sally*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Teen   The Mysterious Teen - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 7:54 am

van hikari wrote:
Vj: * looks at destructovixen then at vibes and sally*

*Anti AK laughs*

Anti AK: Sorry VJ, no use looking to them for ideas- Vibes and Carmelita are now barely able to
recognise up from down, their minds distorted by the intense blimping. Meanwhile Sally
is physically and mentally immobilised. Oh and as I said before your mother is under
my control.
Back to top Go down
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Teen   The Mysterious Teen - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 8:06 am

VJ: *smirks* you arent the only one with failsafes anti *he goes anti ak soul* i'm unique from my father. I can copy the states people are in or i can do this *uses steal mode on vibes but instead of him blimping up anti ak is the one blimping up* transfer them to the person i am copying
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Teen   The Mysterious Teen - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 9:35 am

van hikari wrote:
VJ: *smirks* you arent the only one with failsafes anti *he goes anti ak soul* i'm unique from my father. I can copy the states people are in or i can do this *uses steal mode on vibes but instead of him blimping up anti ak is the one blimping up* transfer them to the person i am copying

*Mecha Destructovixen blasts both Van and VJ. They both look up and are surprised to see Anti AK is laughing*

Anti AK: Thanks for activating my fail safe lads! You have ten seconds to get me back to normal or she explodes!
Back to top Go down
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Teen   The Mysterious Teen - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 9:40 am

(I keep thinking remote detonator. Dang cliches)

Vj: *growls*

Van: turn destructo back. Your not stupid enough to get rid of your only ally here
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Teen   The Mysterious Teen - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 11:49 am

van hikari wrote:
(I keep thinking remote detonator. Dang cliches)

Vj: *growls*

Van: turn destructo back. Your not stupid enough to get rid of your only ally here

*Anti AK laughs*

Anti AK (thought): Or maybe I go out in a blaze of glory and take out some superheroes while I'm there.
Just to make clear Van- I am not bluffing and you can't outsmart me. Surrender or she dies.
Back to top Go down
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Teen   The Mysterious Teen - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 11:50 am

VJ: *transfers the air in Anti back into Vibes* now stop the failsafe
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Teen   The Mysterious Teen - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 12:10 pm

*Anti AK stops it*

Anti AK: You made a wise decision. Now the situation goes back full circle- you will work for me in order
to restore your mother back to normality. Capture the other heroes and then you can have your happy
ending.
Back to top Go down
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Teen   The Mysterious Teen - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 12:12 pm

VJ: .......no.

Van: you wouldn't get rid of your ally and i know for a fact you wouldn't "go out in a blaze of glory" with out every hero in the blast zone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Teen   The Mysterious Teen - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 12:45 pm

*Anti AK laughs*

Anti AK: You do indeed have a point on that, I probably wouldn't. But I do have two very
physically and mentally damaged allies of yours. And for Mecha Destructovixen here
she could kill them with a couple of shots.

*Van and VJ scowl. It is then that they see a gesture from Vibes' eyes*
Back to top Go down
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Teen   The Mysterious Teen - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 12:46 pm

VJ: *looks at where vibes is gesturing*
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Teen   The Mysterious Teen - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 12:48 pm

van hikari wrote:
VJ: *looks at where vibes is gesturing*

Vibes (thought): Keep them busy.

Carmy (thought): She's focused on you. I know you don't want to hear this but in order to save
your Mum you have to fight her!
Back to top Go down
http://www.reynardcitychronicles.com
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Teen   The Mysterious Teen - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 12:50 pm

Van and VJ: *nod and attack Destructo*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Teen   The Mysterious Teen - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 12:53 pm

van hikari wrote:
Van and VJ: *nod and attack Destructo*

*Anti AK Girl laughs*

Anti AK: How brilliant, the two of you fighting mother and future spouse respectively.

*Mecha Destructovixen thumps her foot down and knocks them both down with a sonic wave*
Back to top Go down
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Teen   The Mysterious Teen - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 12:55 pm

VJ: *jumps over the shockwave and punches destructo into the wall, showing he inherited the super strength*
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Teen   The Mysterious Teen - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 1:04 pm

*Vibes shuts her eyes. In her mind she's talking with Carmy*

Vibes: Carmy, you need to stay calm and listen to me.

Carmy: B...But...We're huge!

Vibes: Carmy, Van and his son need us. You need to imagine yourself as me. To focus on that form.
We have to do this.

Carmy: O...Okay.
Back to top Go down
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Teen   The Mysterious Teen - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 1:08 pm

Van and VJ: *keep fighting Destructo vixen*
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Teen   The Mysterious Teen - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 1:38 pm

*Carmy imagines herself in AK Girl's costume*

Carmy: OK Carmy don't think about balloons, inflation or...

Vibes: Carmy!

Carmy: Oh ok, I'm you!

Vibes: Don't just say it, believe it!
Back to top Go down
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Teen   The Mysterious Teen - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 1:40 pm

Van: *gets knocked back*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Teen   The Mysterious Teen - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 1:51 pm

*Anti AK grins as Mecha Destructovixen grabs Van and VJ by the neck*

Anti AK: You know you were right when you said I wouldn't kill my ally. You two on the other hand...
Back to top Go down
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Teen   The Mysterious Teen - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 1:53 pm

VJ: *pries destructo's hand apart and gets loose*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Teen   The Mysterious Teen - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Mysterious Teen
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next