Reynard Citizens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for a Hero (or Villain)to chill and talk.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reynard City

Go down 
+4
van hikari
AKGirl
CooperGang
jm0364
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
jm0364
Admin
jm0364

Reynard City Empty
PostSubject: Reynard City   Reynard City EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 7:12 pm

Basic place to discus any Ideas for RP's So If you'd like, Begin the discussion!
Back to top Go down
https://reynardcity.forumotion.com

Reynard City Empty
PostSubject: RC RP   Reynard City EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 10:35 am

Reckon we could carry on some Formspring RP here. But open to any suggestions!
Back to top Go down
jm0364
Admin
jm0364

Reynard City Empty
PostSubject: "Moving Like Clockwerk"   Reynard City EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 7:14 pm

I figure since we're nearing the end of this RP, I should discuss the final concept of the 2nd part.

"After the Warpalita inncident, Vibes questions Carmelita about the mysterious nightmares she's been picking up. However to her surprise Carmelita hasn't been having them, Leading Vibes to conduct her own investigation into this mystery. During her investigation, Vibes comes across some old Data logs still on Penelope's Computer however the logs show a side of Penelope that Vibes has never seen before. This sends her on a journey through Penelope's Subconcious to learn more about what's going on and how she's linked to LeParadox after his arrival. During this she witnesses an actual event from the data logs and then discovers something terrifying: Something-or should I say SomeONE has been resting in Penelope's mind, compelling her to make these choices and feel these feelings....An old enemy from Sly's Past..."

Most of this was inspired by this awesomely deep fanfic found here: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8993987/1/Penelope-s-Log

And this old enemy? Well I think you should see for yourself. http://slycooper.wikia.com/wiki/Clockwerk
Back to top Go down
https://reynardcity.forumotion.com

Reynard City Empty
PostSubject: Groovy   Reynard City EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 5:10 am

Will have a look when I get a minute Smile
Back to top Go down
CooperGang

CooperGang

Reynard City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reynard City   Reynard City EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 8:13 am

The way I see it, the villain reveal should be exposed like this.

Vibes is being monitored by Sal, G, Bentley, Van and Anty that way they can help with the problem. But then LeParadox's goons arrive and try to kidnap Penelope. During that Vibes meets and Evil Penelope inside her mind. During their fight Vibes sends a psychic blast at Evil Penelope causing "her" form to start flickering until it reveals te true villain to Vibes and The others watching in the clinics monitor..
Back to top Go down

Reynard City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reynard City   Reynard City EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 6:15 pm

Just read through it, looking forward to this one!
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

Reynard City Empty
PostSubject: Idea for next/side RP   Reynard City EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 9:27 am

"Interpol"

Carmelita has not only taken control of her mind she is now discovering that she can use Superlita, Warpalita and
Blimpalita's powers to her advantage. All of a sudden she can now use superpowers to catch crooks, warp powers to imprison them and even use Blimpalita's inflation powers to make undercover work a lot easier.

Unfortunately what Carmelita doesn't realise is that these powers come at a cost. As she becomes more comfortable her personality starts to shift too, making her superiors nervous. The Superlita side of her makes her more aggressive, while the Warpalita side starts to make her become "quirky" before the Blimpalita part means there are times when she is messy, disorganised and openly flaunting her belly.

Finally the biggest indignity of all happens and Carmy loses her Interpol job. And thanks to the three voices in her head she blames AK Girl...
Back to top Go down
http://www.reynardcitychronicles.com
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

Reynard City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reynard City   Reynard City EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 10:43 am

that sounds like a great idea Vibes.
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

Reynard City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reynard City   Reynard City EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 10:48 am

Thank ye Smile
Back to top Go down
PenelopeMouse

PenelopeMouse

Reynard City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reynard City   Reynard City EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 2:00 pm

Love it. Plus I just came up with another one. This time involving Sally. It's also the first part of a series of Rp's I call "The Le Paradox saga"

Part 1 "When Vixens Attack"

Septinium is a powerful alien energy source that is only found on the Septinium comet. The only being on earth who's able to use this, is Penelope. Ever since she saves Andy from being hit by the comet she absorbed it and became "Ultramouse: The mouse of many sizes"

However when Le Paradox finally strikes one of his machines absorbs her Septinium rendering Penelope normal. Vibes manages to get to the machine but then she accidently causes an even "BIGGER" problem. She accidently blasts Sally with the "Septinium Sucker" turning her into a 50 foot vixen.

At first Sally is irritated and a little bit miserable in her new state she eventually gets used to it and starts to enjoy it...perhaps too much. The Septiniums energy starts to go to her head and Sally goes from giant hero to giant destroyer, being controled by Le Paradox! Now Penelope and Vibes have to save Sally, Repair the Septinium Sucker and restore Penelope and Sally back to normal.
Back to top Go down
http://slycooper.wikia.com/wiki/Penelope
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

Reynard City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reynard City   Reynard City EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 3:04 pm

sounds like a great idea penny
Back to top Go down
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

Reynard City Empty
PostSubject: The Darkness Within   Reynard City EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 4:56 pm

"As Van has been living in Reynard City he has been making new friends, gaining new powers, and getting stronger…but while he may be a hero, a dark secret is making a return that could change his friends views of him. There are only 2 people who know of the darkness within him, Sally and Omega, but soon there may be a lot more people who learn his secret. Lately he has become more aggressive and nearly killed villains. He has even attacked Vibes when she tried to calm him down while stopping a generic robbery. If left unchecked it will make what sally did at New Jamestown look like a tiny altercation. Can Van and the Reynard City heroes stop the darkness within before it breaks loose? Or will Van succumb to the darkness and doom the world?"

(here's an idea i came up with for a future RP. i don't know if i did a good job on the sale but best i can come up with and i think it sounds good)
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

Reynard City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reynard City   Reynard City EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 4:12 am

Loving both Penelope and Van's ideas there. Given Penelope's got a story coming up maybe have Van's after that, then the 50 foot Sal? If it's ok with you I'd like to run Interpol alongside the current story!
Back to top Go down

Reynard City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reynard City   Reynard City EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 4:28 am

I think writers just love putting me through pain.
Back to top Go down
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

Reynard City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reynard City   Reynard City EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 6:48 am

hey i wasn't having sal put in any core danger. but she is the only member of the heroes Van told about his past
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

Reynard City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reynard City   Reynard City EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 7:37 am

van hikari wrote:
hey i wasn't having sal put in any core danger. but she is the only member of the heroes Van told about his past

LOL don't worry Sal's just messing with you Smile
Back to top Go down
QueenOfArts

QueenOfArts

Reynard City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reynard City   Reynard City EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 8:56 pm

Now that I'm here I have an idea.

Every Teens worst (or sometimes best) nightmare is to get sick. But if you're the daughter of an interdimensional being then that can be a problem. Becky catches a case of "Animalosis": One of several warp sicknesses that effect beings of the warp. Every time she sneezes she changes into a random animal form fictional or non fictional. Warp king happens to have the cure but Becky happens to have a "thing" with needles. Scared, she runs off into the city to hide. But she happens to infect Vibes and Fiona while she's there. And soon an epidemic occurs. For the first time in his enternity, Warp King has to be the hero and fix the mess his Daughter caused unintentionally.
Back to top Go down
http://reynardcity.com/
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

Reynard City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reynard City   Reynard City EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 12:29 am

QueenOfArts wrote:

Every Teens worst (or sometimes best) nightmare is to get sick. But if you're the daughter of an interdimensional being then that can be a problem. Becky catches a case of "Animalosis": One of several warp sicknesses that effect beings of the warp. Every time she sneezes she changes into a random animal form fictional or non fictional. Warp king happens to have the cure but Becky happens to have a "thing" with needles. Scared, she runs off into the city to hide. But she happens to infect Vibes and Fiona while she's there. And soon an epidemic occurs. For the first time in his enternity, Warp King has to be the hero and fix the mess his Daughter caused unintentionally.

sounds great becky
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

Reynard City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reynard City   Reynard City EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 3:28 am

QueenOfArts wrote:

Cool!
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

Reynard City Empty
PostSubject: New RP idea- Re-educating Destructovixen   Reynard City EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 9:30 am

Anti AK uses her mental powers and Mega Fox's Robocentre to change Destructovixen into a powerful mecha form. While AK Girl and Wondervixen work to stop her, Van is determined to find a way to break her free. Once again he's caught in a dilemma- will he do what needs to be done?
Back to top Go down
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

Reynard City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reynard City   Reynard City EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 9:32 am

oh goodie. a part 2. great idea V.
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

Reynard City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reynard City   Reynard City EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 9:33 am

van hikari wrote:
oh goodie. a part 2. great idea V.

Glad it gets your approval Smile
Back to top Go down
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

Reynard City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reynard City   Reynard City EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 9:35 am

did you read the last line i put in for the first part? i feel it sets up the next part a bit
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

Reynard City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reynard City   Reynard City EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 10:06 am

van hikari wrote:
did you read the last line i put in for the first part? i feel it sets up the next part a bit

Indeed you did and did well, plus I threw in the cliffhanger Smile
Back to top Go down
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

Reynard City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reynard City   Reynard City EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 10:08 am

well with a fade out and ominous music/noise my line would have been a cliffhanger too
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Reynard City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reynard City   Reynard City Empty

Back to top Go down

Reynard City
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next