Reynard Citizens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for a Hero (or Villain)to chill and talk.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Carmelita- Interpol's One Woman Police Force

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

Carmelita- Interpol's One Woman Police Force - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carmelita- Interpol's One Woman Police Force   Carmelita- Interpol's One Woman Police Force - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 9:57 am

Van: damn. knew i wasted too much time. *tries to cancel the double soul before warpalita's mind set kicks in even more* also i said i can match our powers so i'm not a liar. i just wasn't copying them when you fattened up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carmelita- Interpol's One Woman Police Force   Carmelita- Interpol's One Woman Police Force - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 10:15 am

van hikari wrote:
Van: damn. knew i wasted too much time. *tries to cancel the double soul before warpalita's mind set kicks in even more* also i said i can match our powers so i'm not a liar. i just wasn't copying them when you fattened up

*Carmy looks angrily at Van*

Carmy: You're dangerous, just like the others. Stay away from me and we won't have a problem.
Back to top Go down
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

PostSubject: Re: Carmelita- Interpol's One Woman Police Force   Carmelita- Interpol's One Woman Police Force - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 10:17 am

Van: *turns back to normal* carm i'm here to help....*looks at the ball of warp energy in his hand* and of course i forget about that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carmelita- Interpol's One Woman Police Force   Carmelita- Interpol's One Woman Police Force - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 10:32 am

van hikari wrote:
Van: *turns back to normal* carm i'm here to help....*looks at the ball of warp energy in his hand* and of course i forget about that.

*Everyone around them starts to float upwards*

Carmy: You'd better go now so I can sort this out!

*Van looks deeply hurt as he walks off*

Van: You're going to regret this Carmy!
Back to top Go down
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

PostSubject: Re: Carmelita- Interpol's One Woman Police Force   Carmelita- Interpol's One Woman Police Force - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 10:33 am

Van: *leaves and heads to the vixen house*
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: Carmelita- Interpol's One Woman Police Force   Carmelita- Interpol's One Woman Police Force - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 10:48 am

van hikari wrote:
Van: *leaves and heads to the vixen house*

*Vibes opens the door, bleary eyed and exhausted, holding a coffee*

Vibes: Hi Van come in. Apologies for current appearance, it was another late night.
Back to top Go down
http://www.reynardcitychronicles.com
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

PostSubject: Re: Carmelita- Interpol's One Woman Police Force   Carmelita- Interpol's One Woman Police Force - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 10:51 am

Van: carm's acting REALLY weird. i think her powers are starting to meld together
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: Carmelita- Interpol's One Woman Police Force   Carmelita- Interpol's One Woman Police Force - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 10:55 am

van hikari wrote:
Van: carm's acting REALLY weird. i think her powers are starting to meld together

*Vibes looks concerned*

Vibes: I thought something like this might happen. She's got three powerful alter-egos in her head
and I'm guessing they've finally learned how to play her.
Back to top Go down
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

PostSubject: Re: Carmelita- Interpol's One Woman Police Force   Carmelita- Interpol's One Woman Police Force - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 10:58 am

Van: well not only is it her emotions but her actual powers are beginning to meld. she tried to go superlita but she still had a fat stomach. then i kinda screwed things up when i caught a warp energy ball by copying warpalita's powers....i also started to copy her mind set after a bit and said things meant to get me in trouble
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: Carmelita- Interpol's One Woman Police Force   Carmelita- Interpol's One Woman Police Force - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 11:36 am

van hikari wrote:
Van: well not only is it her emotions but her actual powers are beginning to meld. she tried to go superlita but she still had a fat stomach. then i kinda screwed things up when i caught a warp energy ball by copying warpalita's powers....i also started to copy her mind set after a bit and said things meant to get me in trouble

*Vibes groans*

Vibes: Oh man I didn't need this pre-coffee! I'm sorry to break this to you Van but "your" outburst
wasn't you.

Van: What do you mean? I said it.

Vibes: It's simple- Warpalita literally put words in your mouth.
Back to top Go down
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

PostSubject: Re: Carmelita- Interpol's One Woman Police Force   Carmelita- Interpol's One Woman Police Force - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 11:39 am

Van: i figured that. i had to channel her to catch the warp energy carm shot at me
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: Carmelita- Interpol's One Woman Police Force   Carmelita- Interpol's One Woman Police Force - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 11:47 am

van hikari wrote:
Van: i figured that. i had to channel her to catch the warp energy carm shot at me

*Vibes looks nervous*

Vibes: Yeah I'd avoid doing that as much as possible.

Van: How do you mean?

Vibes: There's three of them kicking in there, you don't want to channel Blimpalita by mistake!
Back to top Go down
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

PostSubject: Re: Carmelita- Interpol's One Woman Police Force   Carmelita- Interpol's One Woman Police Force - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 11:50 am

Van: i get that. i only did it twice, once to see if i only still copied her ability to shoot or if i copied all those powers. and the second to avoid getting warpified
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: Carmelita- Interpol's One Woman Police Force   Carmelita- Interpol's One Woman Police Force - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 11:55 am

van hikari wrote:
Van: i get that. i only did it twice, once to see if i only still copied her ability to shoot or if i copied all those powers. and the second to avoid getting warpified

Vibes: Fair enough. Now remember that just in case she starts taunting you or whatever. I got to remember
the same with steal mode.
Back to top Go down
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

PostSubject: Re: Carmelita- Interpol's One Woman Police Force   Carmelita- Interpol's One Woman Police Force - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 11:56 am

Van: right. we need to stop carmelita though. and fast.
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: Carmelita- Interpol's One Woman Police Force   Carmelita- Interpol's One Woman Police Force - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 12:27 pm

van hikari wrote:
Van: right. we need to stop carmelita though. and fast.

*Vibes nods*

Vibes: You're right. The problem is how we do it. Those three are wedged in there pretty bad
and if what you say is right it won't be long before they're totally fused with her!
Back to top Go down
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

PostSubject: Re: Carmelita- Interpol's One Woman Police Force   Carmelita- Interpol's One Woman Police Force - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 12:29 pm

Van: so how do we do that?
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: Carmelita- Interpol's One Woman Police Force   Carmelita- Interpol's One Woman Police Force - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 12:49 pm

van hikari wrote:
Van: so how do we do that?

*Vibes thinks about this*

Vibes: It's tricky- I don't think the subconcious route will work because it's too crowded in there, plus
there's the danger with this fusing that we could get sucked in too.

Van: And...?

Vibes: Not sure in her current mental state she'd take a potion either.

Van: So what exactly are we supposed to do?

Vibes: Well the first thing we have to do is make sure she doesn't do any serious damage. After
that we can work on how to get her back.
Back to top Go down
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

PostSubject: Re: Carmelita- Interpol's One Woman Police Force   Carmelita- Interpol's One Woman Police Force - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 12:50 pm

Van: you lead the charge then
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: Carmelita- Interpol's One Woman Police Force   Carmelita- Interpol's One Woman Police Force - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 12:52 pm

van hikari wrote:
Van: you lead the charge then

*Vibes smiles*

Vibes: Suits me...Speaking of which better have a shower first. I'm sure Tux'll get you a snack while
I'm getting ready!
Back to top Go down
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

PostSubject: Re: Carmelita- Interpol's One Woman Police Force   Carmelita- Interpol's One Woman Police Force - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 12:53 pm

Van: *walks in*
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: Carmelita- Interpol's One Woman Police Force   Carmelita- Interpol's One Woman Police Force - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 1:00 pm

van hikari wrote:
Van: *walks in*

*Tux is in the kitchen cheerfully singing "Je Ne Regrette Rien"*

Vibes: Tux- avez vous un snack pour mon ami?

Tux: Un ami de Mademoiselle McAllister? Un plaisir!

*Vibes grins at the confused Van*

Vibes: He said it would be his pleasure. Trust me he'll rustle up something nice for you.

*She goes upstairs*
Back to top Go down
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

PostSubject: Re: Carmelita- Interpol's One Woman Police Force   Carmelita- Interpol's One Woman Police Force - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 1:01 pm

Van: ....i wish i had my mom's universal translator right about now
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: Carmelita- Interpol's One Woman Police Force   Carmelita- Interpol's One Woman Police Force - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 1:10 pm

van hikari wrote:
Van: ....i wish i had my mom's universal translator right about now

*Tux merrily cooks up a croque monsieur (basically a fancy cheese toastie) for Van. After a while Vibes comes downstairs in her AK Girl costume*

Vibes: Sorry about that. Normally I'd instantly transform but I needed the shower!
Back to top Go down
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

PostSubject: Re: Carmelita- Interpol's One Woman Police Force   Carmelita- Interpol's One Woman Police Force - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 1:16 pm

Van: no problem *eats the snack*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Carmelita- Interpol's One Woman Police Force   Carmelita- Interpol's One Woman Police Force - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Carmelita- Interpol's One Woman Police Force
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next