Reynard Citizens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for a Hero (or Villain)to chill and talk.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Carmelita- Interpol's One Woman Police Force

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

Carmelita- Interpol's One Woman Police Force - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carmelita- Interpol's One Woman Police Force   Carmelita- Interpol's One Woman Police Force - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 4:10 am

Van: no. i don't care whether you have powers or not. you're a hero either way. it's the fact that there are always repercussions to using powers too much. if I use my powers too much at once i drain my energy and risk getting all my friends hurt. i'm just saying maybe normal carm should be present a bit more often. everyone has a role to lay and that even goes for someone with 4 sets of abilities.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carmelita- Interpol's One Woman Police Force   Carmelita- Interpol's One Woman Police Force - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 4:18 am

van hikari wrote:
Van: no. i don't care whether you have powers or not. you're a hero either way. it's the fact that there are always repercussions to using powers too much. if I use my powers too much at once i drain my energy and risk getting all my friends hurt. i'm just saying maybe normal carm should be present a bit more often. everyone has a role to lay and that even goes for someone with 4 sets of abilities.

Carmy: You're starting to sound like the idiots in this office. They're all afraid because they know that I could
do all their jobs myself. They're scared because I have power and I'm competent, unlike them. Every
time you and that bloated loudmouth AK get someone in prison they're out again. Well not me. I'm
the best cop in Reynard City and I don't need anyone.

Van: Er supercop? Your intercom's on. People can hear you.
Back to top Go down
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

PostSubject: Re: Carmelita- Interpol's One Woman Police Force   Carmelita- Interpol's One Woman Police Force - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 4:21 am

Van: carm......fine. your the ultimate hero but so is superman *holds up a superman comic* but even he needs help from time to time. carm i'm your friend and i wouldn't try to do anything to hurt you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carmelita- Interpol's One Woman Police Force   Carmelita- Interpol's One Woman Police Force - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 4:25 am

van hikari wrote:
Van: carm......fine. your the ultimate hero but so is superman *holds up a superman comic* but even he needs help from time to time. carm i'm your friend and i wouldn't try to do anything to hurt you

*A red faced officer enters*

Officer: Carmelita, the chief needs to see you. NOW.

*Carmy scowls*

Carmy: Fine. I'm afraid playtime will have to wait Van.
Back to top Go down
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

PostSubject: Re: Carmelita- Interpol's One Woman Police Force   Carmelita- Interpol's One Woman Police Force - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 4:27 am

Van: carm please just stay calm while you're in there. I guess i owe you so we'll discuss it when you get out
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carmelita- Interpol's One Woman Police Force   Carmelita- Interpol's One Woman Police Force - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 5:17 am

*The Chief does a slow, sarcastic clap*

The Chief: How have you ruined this office? Let me count the ways.

Carmy: Sir I don't think...

The Chief: Paraphrasing Shakespeare is relevant? I would suggest that destroying public property,
badmouthing and assaulting fellow officers, your slovenly workspace and incredibly
poor attitude are all not relevant to a cohesive working atmosphere.

Carmy: But Sir I got...

The Chief: Ah yes "results". One of those was the destruction of warp technology that could
have been used for research. Your heavy handedness is costing us collars, not
gaining them.

Carmy: Sir you don't understand with...

The Chief: Your new powers are making you sloppy Carmelita. We liked the old you!
Back to top Go down
CooperGang

CooperGang

PostSubject: Re: Carmelita- Interpol's One Woman Police Force   Carmelita- Interpol's One Woman Police Force - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 6:44 am

Carmelita: But sir I'm still learning with these ablilities!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carmelita- Interpol's One Woman Police Force   Carmelita- Interpol's One Woman Police Force - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 7:31 am

CooperGang wrote:
Carmelita: But sir I'm still learning with these ablilities!

*The Chief smiles sympathetically at Carmelita*

Chief: Believe me if it was as simple as that there would be no issue Miss Fox.

Carmy: So what is the issue?

Chief: I believe there is more to it than this. I don't think you are in control at all.

*Carmy scowls angrily*

Carmy: Easy for you to say behind your desk!

Chief: I'll pretend I didn't hear that.

Carmy: Listen up and listen up good. I've worked my butt off for Interpol and I won't have you
tell me what I can and can't do!

Chief: You're right.

Carmy: I'm glad you see it my way.

Chief: I won't tell you what you can and can't do...because you're fired.
Back to top Go down
CooperGang

CooperGang

PostSubject: Re: Carmelita- Interpol's One Woman Police Force   Carmelita- Interpol's One Woman Police Force - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 7:40 am

Carmelita: Well thank you! I'm glad you-WHAT?! FIRED?! D8> Y-You can't fire me Cheif! This job is all I'm good at!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carmelita- Interpol's One Woman Police Force   Carmelita- Interpol's One Woman Police Force - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 8:00 am

CooperGang wrote:
Carmelita: Well thank you! I'm glad you-WHAT?! FIRED?! D8> Y-You can't fire me Cheif! This job is all I'm good at!

Chief: I'm sorry Carmy but the intercom rant was the last straw. Even in this conversation you have
veered from aggressive to pathetic and begging practically in the space of the same sentence.
You're no longer reliable.

Carmy: But...but...

Chief: I don't want you anywhere near this office. You are not to interfere with police business.
Turn in your badge and your shock pistols.
Back to top Go down
CooperGang

CooperGang

PostSubject: Re: Carmelita- Interpol's One Woman Police Force   Carmelita- Interpol's One Woman Police Force - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 8:04 am

*Carmelita sighs as she hands her badge and pistol. Then without saying a world she walks ou the door with tears in her eyes...*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carmelita- Interpol's One Woman Police Force   Carmelita- Interpol's One Woman Police Force - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 8:08 am

*In Carmelita's mind*

Warpalita: I've got to hand it to you Superlita this was a genius plan.

Superlita: Well it's not over yet. You see she's got to still think she's in control. The next part is
to get her mad.

Blimpalita: What do you mean?

Superlita: She needs something or rather someone to direct her anger at.

Warpalita: Who?

Superlita: Well Interpol is a good start, but with the right direction we could have
her blame her fellow superheroes. And once she is gripped by anger
we will take over her mind forever!
Back to top Go down
CooperGang

CooperGang

PostSubject: Re: Carmelita- Interpol's One Woman Police Force   Carmelita- Interpol's One Woman Police Force - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 8:12 am

*Later at Carm's apartment, Carmelita just lays on her bed. Sulking...*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carmelita- Interpol's One Woman Police Force   Carmelita- Interpol's One Woman Police Force - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 8:17 am

CooperGang wrote:
*Later at Carm's apartment, Carmelita just lays on her bed. Sulking...*

*Carmy scowls at the TV, scoffing down doughnuts. As she watches a news report comes on showing AK Girl taking down a criminal*

Superlita: Annoying isn't it?

Carmy: What do you mean?

Superlita: Look at her, she doesn't go by any rules. Look at her, flaunting her powers and acting like an idiot.

Carmy: What does that have to do with me?

Superlita: When you did it you lost your job, you got treated like an outcast. You try to play by the rules,
while her and her sort don't have any!
Back to top Go down
CooperGang

CooperGang

PostSubject: Re: Carmelita- Interpol's One Woman Police Force   Carmelita- Interpol's One Woman Police Force - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 8:24 am

Carmelita: You....you have a point....But Vibes is my friend, I can't get mad at her...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carmelita- Interpol's One Woman Police Force   Carmelita- Interpol's One Woman Police Force - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 8:27 am

CooperGang wrote:
Carmelita: You....you have a point....But Vibes is my friend, I can't get mad at her...

Blimpalita: She won't be your friend much longer.

Warpalita: Look what happened at Interpol. They used to work with you.

Superlita: And now you're fired. Think about it.
Back to top Go down
CooperGang

CooperGang

PostSubject: Re: Carmelita- Interpol's One Woman Police Force   Carmelita- Interpol's One Woman Police Force - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 8:36 am

Carmelita:......Oh....my.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carmelita- Interpol's One Woman Police Force   Carmelita- Interpol's One Woman Police Force - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 8:38 am

CooperGang wrote:
Carmelita:......Oh....my.....

Superlita: You need to show them what you are capable of Carmy. Remind them who's in charge.
Back to top Go down
CooperGang

CooperGang

PostSubject: Re: Carmelita- Interpol's One Woman Police Force   Carmelita- Interpol's One Woman Police Force - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 5:14 pm

Carmelita: I.....I should...
Back to top Go down
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

PostSubject: Re: Carmelita- Interpol's One Woman Police Force   Carmelita- Interpol's One Woman Police Force - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 5:17 pm

Van: *is heading to carmelita's to try and cheer her up after the interpol incident*
Back to top Go down
CooperGang

CooperGang

PostSubject: Re: Carmelita- Interpol's One Woman Police Force   Carmelita- Interpol's One Woman Police Force - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 5:23 pm

Carmelita: Huh? Is-is someone there?
Back to top Go down
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

PostSubject: Re: Carmelita- Interpol's One Woman Police Force   Carmelita- Interpol's One Woman Police Force - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 5:27 pm

Van: it's me carm. i figured you'd want some company
Back to top Go down
CooperGang

CooperGang

PostSubject: Re: Carmelita- Interpol's One Woman Police Force   Carmelita- Interpol's One Woman Police Force - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 5:28 pm

Carmelita: Oh...Hi Van....
Back to top Go down
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

PostSubject: Re: Carmelita- Interpol's One Woman Police Force   Carmelita- Interpol's One Woman Police Force - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 5:30 pm

Van: you ok carm? let's go out for a bite or something
Back to top Go down
CooperGang

CooperGang

PostSubject: Re: Carmelita- Interpol's One Woman Police Force   Carmelita- Interpol's One Woman Police Force - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 5:32 pm

Carmelita: Sure...*goes to get dressed*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Carmelita- Interpol's One Woman Police Force   Carmelita- Interpol's One Woman Police Force - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Carmelita- Interpol's One Woman Police Force
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next