A place for a Hero (or Villain)to chill and talk.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Reynard City

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

Reynard City - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reynard City   Reynard City - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 7:04 pm

awesome idea penny
Back to top Go down
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City   Reynard City - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 1:09 am

hey guys i don't have an idea for this right now but i have a question. what has megafox been doing whilst the other villains have been rampaging? could he be crafting some extremely elaborate plan to eliminate all heroes?
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City   Reynard City - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 10:25 am

van hikari wrote:
hey guys i don't have an idea for this right now but i have a question. what has megafox been doing whilst the other villains have been rampaging? could he be crafting some extremely elaborate plan to eliminate all heroes?

That is a good point. But Mega Fox is also a tactician and knows to strike when the time is right. Don't worry he'll pop up when the time is right.

Maximum Occupancy- Vibes is now dealing with Carmelita in her head, causing her powers to weaken because focusing for two is very hard. Meanwhile Mecha Destructovixen is on the loose. Can Van do what needs to be done?
Back to top Go down
http://www.reynardcitychronicles.com
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City   Reynard City - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 10:51 am

way to combine 2 story ideas V.
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City   Reynard City - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 3:06 pm

van hikari wrote:
way to combine 2 story ideas V.

Much thank Smile
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Dough   Reynard City - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 9:25 am

Dough- With the combined efforts of Penelope, Rotecol and Anty Carmelita's body is restored to normal. Unfortunately there is a catch and the residual effects of Superlita, Blimpalita and Warpalita still affect, albeit on a much smaller level.
Meanwhile Vibes, Sally and Guillermo hear reports of a dough that is sucking up people in the city and growing larger. As they try to stop it they are sucked in too with the dough turning gigantic by feeding off their powers. Now the others need to work out how to stop the dough without hurting the people inside!
Back to top Go down
LouisYamato
Admin
LouisYamato

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City   Reynard City - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 9:55 am

Good idea!

A Dark Past Comes to Light: Louis has been in Reynard City for some time, and gets along well with the other heroes. However, a strange figure from his past will show there's more to Louis than what they believed. Louis falls into a coma, and to save him, the gang must enter his mind and see his past to find the cure. What they'll find along the way may change how they see their "friend".
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City   Reynard City - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:12 pm

LouisYamato wrote:
Good idea!

A Dark Past Comes to Light: Louis has been in Reynard City for some time, and gets along well with the other heroes. However, a strange figure from his past will show there's more to Louis than what they believed. Louis falls into a coma, and to save him, the gang must enter his mind and see his past to find the cure. What they'll find along the way may change how they see their "friend".

Cool, could be fun. Like a superpowered Life On Mars Smile
Back to top Go down
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City   Reynard City - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 11:06 am

with Destructo Vixen back to normal and van unable to use warp king soul for a a time VJ has decided to stay with the heroes of reynard city until he can return to his own time. Van and DV are training him in his powers but they are out of sync when it comes to telling him which side to choose. meanwhile funzoid has decided to make his presence known to the city once again but in doing so it reveals VJ's only fear.

(idea since i recently remembered about funzoid and i think it would be interesting to have a character's fear hinder/help in the fight)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City   Reynard City - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 11:51 am

van hikari wrote:
with Destructo Vixen back to normal and van unable to use warp king soul for a a time VJ has decided to stay with the heroes of reynard city until he can return to his own time. Van and DV are training him in his powers but they are out of sync when it comes to telling him which side to choose. meanwhile funzoid has decided to make his presence known to the city once again but in doing so it reveals VJ's only fear.

(idea since i recently remembered about funzoid and i think it would be interesting to have a character's fear hinder/help in the fight)

Sounds like a cool story.
Back to top Go down
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City   Reynard City - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 11:53 am

thanks sal. it also goes off the fact that clowns are creepy. especially in "It"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City   Reynard City - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 12:38 pm

The New Deal- Mega Fox has kept quiet for some time, observing his enemies and allies alike. Now
he has decided to persuade Le Paradox to join his ranks. Naturally he is unaware that the
offer of power will have a surprising effect on him and will cause massive problems for
his enemies.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City   Reynard City - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 5:33 pm

Figured I'd suggest a tale of mine own.

"Vibes To The Future: Part 1"

"Fastest Shot in the west"

As we all know, Penelope and her friends, Sly, Murray and especially Bentley have their own Time machine made only for emergencies. Recently Penelope had modified it so that the machine doesn't require an object from a certain era. During construction an unknown force sends Vibes, Sally and G into a portal through time landing them in different places in the year 1884; The time of cowboys, outlaws and gunslingers. Now Penelope has to finish the machines mod's and travel back to get them.

Meanwhile things arnt looking good: The time jump has disabled their powers temporarily, Vibes gets mistaken for an outlaw thanks to Sheriff Alicia Montoya Fox: Carmelita's Western Ancestor! How ever Carm isn't the only one with family in this time. Sally and G soon discover the cause of the sudden time portal: A meddling Becky Bat had traveled back to retrieve something. Before they can leave Sally get's captured by an outlaw group Becky befriended. While Becky distracts Rob Sally gets hauled off by the gang only to be saved by ANOTHER Outlaw....An outlaw from Sly's Ancestry! He introduces himself as the one and only "Tennessee Kid" Cooper: Famous outlaw of the west. G eventually catches up and when Sally becomes smitten with Tennessee, G starts to grow jealous. But now the three have to save Vibes, Prevent Becky from obtaining what she needs and stop more time portals from opening in the present.
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City   Reynard City - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 3:17 am

Epic! Love me a Western!
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City   Reynard City - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 5:51 am

Carmelita, Caramel Addict- Caramel Girl steals an addictive additive and mixes it in with her caramel. Her plan
is to get AK addicted to caramel and immobilise herself in the process. However when
the time comes Carmelita unwittingly gets in the way of the blast.
As she becomes more and more addicted, Blimpalita starts to emerge more and more.
And as Carmelita realises that Rotecol and Anty covered up that she's still in her mind,
she wants revenge!
Back to top Go down
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City   Reynard City - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 6:59 am

cool idea vibes
Back to top Go down
QueenOfArts

QueenOfArts

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City   Reynard City - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 11:38 am

HyperRob wrote:
Figured I'd suggest a tale of mine own.

"Vibes To The Future: Part 1"

"Fastest Shot in the west"

As we all know, Penelope and her friends, Sly, Murray and especially Bentley have their own Time machine made only for emergencies. Recently Penelope had modified it so that the machine doesn't require an object from a certain era. During construction an unknown force sends Vibes, Sally and G into a portal through time landing them in different places in the year 1884; The time of cowboys, outlaws and gunslingers. Now Penelope has to finish the machines mod's and travel back to get them.

Meanwhile things arnt looking good: The time jump has disabled their powers temporarily, Vibes gets mistaken for an outlaw thanks to Sheriff Alicia Montoya Fox: Carmelita's Western Ancestor! How ever Carm isn't the only one with family in this time. Sally and G soon discover the cause of the sudden time portal: A meddling Becky Bat had traveled back to retrieve something. Before they can leave Sally get's captured by an outlaw group Becky befriended. While Becky distracts Rob Sally gets hauled off by the gang only to be saved by ANOTHER Outlaw....An outlaw from Sly's Ancestry! He introduces himself as the one and only "Tennessee Kid" Cooper: Famous outlaw of the west. G eventually catches up and when Sally becomes smitten with Tennessee, G starts to grow jealous. But now the three have to save Vibes, Prevent Becky from obtaining what she needs and stop more time portals from opening in the present.

Reynard City - Page 3 Bandicam_2013-02-28_23-18-30-421
Me Against Him? I love that Idea!
Back to top Go down
http://reynardcity.com/
LouisYamato
Admin
LouisYamato

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City   Reynard City - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 12:32 pm

Hmm… I'm having a bit of writers block coming up with a new RP plot. All I know is I want Louis's main foe, Takeshi, involved.
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City   Reynard City - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 2:04 pm

Bottling A Demon- Takeshi summons a mischevious demon who poses as the other heroes to trick them
into a trap. Louis has to save them but will he stick with the heroes' non-kill policy to save
them?
Back to top Go down
LouisYamato
Admin
LouisYamato

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City   Reynard City - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 2:19 pm

Ooh… that might work!
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City   Reynard City - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 6:24 am

Go for it then!
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City   Reynard City - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 7:49 am

The Dippy Duo- Vibes thought that Humiliator had been destroyed...and she was right. Unfortunately for her robots can be rebuilt. Now Humiliator is back and he's working with Funzoid on a new reality show Heroes Suck, in which AK Girl and the gang get the full force of both these insane idiots!
Back to top Go down
PenelopeMouse

PenelopeMouse

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City   Reynard City - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 7:08 pm

"Beauty and a Beast"

A beauty pageant is being held in Reynard City in 3 days and many of the local women are signing up. For a publicity stunt the manager wants one of the Heroes to enter. Penelope volunteers, wanting to show that true beauty is from within, but is rejected for being "too nerdy looking" and instead Sally is entered. Filled with a bit of jealousy, Penelope creates a potion to try and get in. Upon drinking it Penelope's form changes from her small, nerdy self into the tall,beautiful and sexy "Jessie Gorgeous" Vibes learns this after the first day and grows a bit concerned...and for good reasons. As the pageant nears Penelope starts using her "Jessie" form more and more and start to act not like herself but like someone else...like Jessie. Now On the day of the pageant, Vibes has to stop Jessie from taking over and prevent Penelope's personality from disappearing...forever.
Back to top Go down
http://slycooper.wikia.com/wiki/Penelope
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City   Reynard City - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 7:25 pm

(great idea penny)

A surprising return. Planet Animal Kingdom lives?!

after the dough monster has been taken care of peace resides over the city for a few days when a strange new planet can be seen in the sky.....looking suspiciously like Vibes, G, and Sally's homeworld! the gang goes off world for the first time since their arrival on earth and discovers that this planet is in fact animal kingdom! how can this be? what will the gang do now? these and other questions come to mind but unbeknownst to the gang is that there is a dark secret on this "New Animal Kingdom." what dangers lurk in it's core?

(i had an idea where an artificial animal kingdom was made as a trap for the gang by MegaFox.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City   Reynard City - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 2:39 am

Wow, two genius ideas there Penelope and Van!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City   Reynard City - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Reynard City
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Reynard Citizens :: Foxy Fans :: Reynard City Roleplay-
Jump to: