Reynard Citizens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for a Hero (or Villain)to chill and talk.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reynard City RP Thread IV

Go down 
+6
Polaris Foxxe
Somco01
LouisYamato
SizableSnivy
van hikari
AKGirl
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

Reynard City RP Thread IV - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread IV   Reynard City RP Thread IV - Page 30 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2018 11:39 am

Cool, we'll do this after the current one
Back to top Go down
http://www.reynardcitychronicles.com
LouisYamato
Admin
LouisYamato

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread IV   Reynard City RP Thread IV - Page 30 EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 4:03 pm

sorry for screwing up the RP. I'll step back for a while. sorry
Back to top Go down
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread IV   Reynard City RP Thread IV - Page 30 EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 4:05 pm

i'd say step back but only for a few hours or a day to cool your head from the family stuff. you're fine man we've all had bad moods impact our story telling. i've let it consume me and try to get villains to win. if you need to talk you can try me or rob. i may not be much help but i'll do my best
Back to top Go down
LouisYamato
Admin
LouisYamato

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread IV   Reynard City RP Thread IV - Page 30 EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 4:07 pm

Just... between issues with my family and me completely screwing up the RP idea I came up with, I'm just... so beyond tired... I just want to give up...
Back to top Go down
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread IV   Reynard City RP Thread IV - Page 30 EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 4:08 pm

Van: you didn't screw up. no one did. it was just a misinterpretation of the idea is all. we can try again since we still have 3 in there.
Back to top Go down
LouisYamato
Admin
LouisYamato

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread IV   Reynard City RP Thread IV - Page 30 EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 4:09 pm

Maybe... I dunno... I feel like I can't do any RP right... I'm probably not gonna be in the clone one...
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread IV   Reynard City RP Thread IV - Page 30 EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 4:10 pm

Exactly, we've all done it. By all means, take a breather, but I'm glad to have you here.
Back to top Go down
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread IV   Reynard City RP Thread IV - Page 30 EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 4:10 pm

if you wanna take a break from that one your fine but you did pretty well in the earlier part of the rp
Back to top Go down
LouisYamato
Admin
LouisYamato

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread IV   Reynard City RP Thread IV - Page 30 EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 4:36 pm

I dunno...
Back to top Go down
LouisYamato
Admin
LouisYamato

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread IV   Reynard City RP Thread IV - Page 30 EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 6:01 pm

...okay... i feel a bit better now...

If I end up getting back into an RP here, I do want to go into Louis having issues with Vibes and Sal... He shows anger towards them in secret, and hates their attitudes (Vibes' ego and Sal's weight and bossiness issues), but it will be revealed that it stems from the fact that he feels like a weak link due to having no powers, and fear that he'll be nearly useless when he sees how easily Vibes and Sal are beaten due to their issues, and/or end up killed when it happens. He doesn't want any powers, he just wants these 2 heroes he sees as among the 3 strongest heroes of the group (those being Vibes, Van, and Sal) learn to deal with their issues and become stronger so he doesn't have to fear not being able to raise his kids...

I also wanted to show the potential that some of the others have. Van has his super mode (if it's on here too), and Vibes has all these powers... But I want to delve into how the others will end up stronger, reaching new heights. To have them "limit break", I guess...
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread IV   Reynard City RP Thread IV - Page 30 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 1:00 am

Louis, that's cool, we want conflict with characters as that keeps things interesting. With regard to Vibes' powers, that aspect is a bit trickier. You are right, the potential is there and it is something that will come up in the new comic. That being said with the RP it's a hard balance as you want there to be some development without making them OP.

By all means if you get an idea get it down here as I like where you're going with this and want to work with it.
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread IV   Reynard City RP Thread IV - Page 30 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 2:07 am

Untapped Potential- After a battle Louis has an argument with Vibes and Sal. After cooling down a bit, he sees an ad for a coaching course. He signs them up, thinking it will help them deal with their issues. But as he (and the others) find out, there is a reason restrictions are placed on Vibes' power, while Sal also changes in an alarming way. Can the heroes find a way to get their friends back?
Back to top Go down
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread IV   Reynard City RP Thread IV - Page 30 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 5:45 am

Louis- yeah. Van's super form is still on here i just don't use it often. i should bust it out more often though. also Lilith could be a good counter to help louis see the merits of vibes and sally as well. she's powerless aside from her cat form just giving a boost to agility and speed....cause cat. granted Felix wound up aged up from where he should be but still.

Rob- sounds like a good idea
Back to top Go down
LouisYamato
Admin
LouisYamato

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread IV   Reynard City RP Thread IV - Page 30 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 9:21 am

Alright... and does my limit break comment make sense? I just know that the RPs have been going for a while, and I wanted to help figure out how some of the characters can reach new strengths. I thought of it like that since, when I made OC Louis and some of my other characters, I think of them like characters in an RPG game. Like, Louis has average stats, with his dexterity being slightly higher, and his defense and luck lower than average. And from that, I want to figure how they can grow. Techniques, fighting styles, that sort of thing. And with the heroes with powers, I want to help figure how those powers can grow and evolve, possibly how they could branch off.
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread IV   Reynard City RP Thread IV - Page 30 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 9:34 am

Oh yeah I get it Louis, I like the idea of him trying to develop their powers and helping them but there being unintended consequences.
Back to top Go down
LouisYamato
Admin
LouisYamato

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread IV   Reynard City RP Thread IV - Page 30 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 9:44 am

I'm fine with possible consequences. Things like that happen. But he might end up doing things like this multiple times, even throwing himself into danger just to get stronger. And that can be addressed in a later RP as well.
Back to top Go down
LouisYamato
Admin
LouisYamato

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread IV   Reynard City RP Thread IV - Page 30 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 10:22 am

And I don't want it to lead to "Louis saves the day" or anything like that. I want it to lead to an occasional "hero saves themself by pushing past their own limits" kind of thing. I know teamwork is big with the heroes, but I sometimes want the person trapped or in danger to grow individually and save themselves. I want them to get better physically and mentally, to gain the ability needed to reach out and seize their own future with their own hands! They can have help, yes, but the group is only as strong as the weakest link.

...Am I making any sense at all with my rambling? Or am I just spouting nonsense? I can never tell, since words are difficult for me to use to describe my ideas. Damn my autism...
Back to top Go down
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread IV   Reynard City RP Thread IV - Page 30 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 11:05 am

no you're making sense. it's like in anime where a new form is unlocked
Back to top Go down
LouisYamato
Admin
LouisYamato

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread IV   Reynard City RP Thread IV - Page 30 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 11:07 am

Exactly! Like a new form! Or an advanced technique!
Back to top Go down
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread IV   Reynard City RP Thread IV - Page 30 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 11:08 am

been on dot hack again so i was on forms.
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread IV   Reynard City RP Thread IV - Page 30 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 11:50 am

No it makes sense, and it helps when coming up with stories.
Back to top Go down
LouisYamato
Admin
LouisYamato

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread IV   Reynard City RP Thread IV - Page 30 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 12:06 pm

Good... I worry about how I describe things, honestly... Words are difficult to me...
Back to top Go down
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread IV   Reynard City RP Thread IV - Page 30 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 12:28 pm

i struggle with descriptions too man
Back to top Go down
LouisYamato
Admin
LouisYamato

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread IV   Reynard City RP Thread IV - Page 30 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 12:04 am

...Part of me wants the next RP we do (the one involving Louis arguing with Vibes and Sal) to end with Vibes going into Louis' head, planning on payback, but she ends up seeing a nightmare from his past involving the demon that made him kill his brother in his version of Earth... And how he fears the demon coming after him again in this version of Earth, even though he saw the demon destroyed in a miracle. So she sees what drives him, and why he's so angry at them. Because he fears the demon somehow coming back to life to get him, no matter how impossible it is.
Back to top Go down
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread IV   Reynard City RP Thread IV - Page 30 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 1:24 am

that sounds good. maybe not just the demon but drive to protect his family and such as well. kinda like how haseo was a complete jackass in an effort to not get close to anyone because he had already lost the one he held closest but if you manage to pierce through he'd do everything in his power to protect you. and if he'd fail he'd take the blame on himself but lash out to others.....i uh....i just got to the alkaid bit.....reasons i will NEVER like beaurdeux.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread IV   Reynard City RP Thread IV - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

Reynard City RP Thread IV
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next