Reynard Citizens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for a Hero (or Villain)to chill and talk.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reynard City RP Thread IV

Go down 
+6
Polaris Foxxe
Somco01
LouisYamato
SizableSnivy
van hikari
AKGirl
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

Reynard City RP Thread IV - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread IV   Reynard City RP Thread IV - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2017 11:56 am

Room of swelling gas sounds cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.reynardcitychronicles.com
Somco01

Somco01

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread IV   Reynard City RP Thread IV - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2017 11:58 am

I got both ready.
Back to top Go down
SizableSnivy

SizableSnivy

PostSubject: Reynard City RP Thread IV   Reynard City RP Thread IV - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2017 10:38 am

Vicious Valentines Day

It's that time of the year in Reynard City, and nearly everyone seems to be in the spirits, even much of the team, save for Vibes and Sally, and who knows where Sly is? But as time goes on, everything starts to get a little odd, even the villains seemingly in love with someone or something... Can they figure out just what's going on?

Would this be more suited for the Multiverse, or is it fine here?
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread IV   Reynard City RP Thread IV - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2017 2:13 pm

No this is fine here we could have fun with that
Back to top Go down
SizableSnivy

SizableSnivy

PostSubject: Reynard City RP Thread IV   Reynard City RP Thread IV - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2017 2:53 pm

Well, after the ordeal with Clyde, it will happen.
Back to top Go down
Somco01

Somco01

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread IV   Reynard City RP Thread IV - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 19, 2017 8:49 am

This next idea features Vibes under someone's control and she either wants to feed and fatten someone, or she wants to eat and fatten up with someone.
Back to top Go down
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread IV   Reynard City RP Thread IV - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 19, 2017 9:39 am

genesis's new rocks

upon finding a shard of a new rock dubbed "Balloonium" genesis begins experimenting with it and creates new and various versions of it to use against the heroes. with the new megabot commanders equipped with these new colored, irradiated stones the heroes are in for a fight for their image as well as their city. can they find a way to counter these rocks before they are rendered completely helpless
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread IV   Reynard City RP Thread IV - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 19, 2017 10:01 am

Ooh I like it!
Back to top Go down
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread IV   Reynard City RP Thread IV - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 19, 2017 10:07 am

thanks
Back to top Go down
Somco01

Somco01

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread IV   Reynard City RP Thread IV - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 19, 2017 3:10 pm

Also in my recent idea, I would like someone to RP as either Sal, Penny Or Eiona as the third victim and the food is really addicting and they would eventually go and look for others to fatten up.
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread IV   Reynard City RP Thread IV - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 25, 2017 8:22 am

Unstable Fusion- Carmy has been acting strangely, making Vibes concerned. Soon the truth is revealed- Carmy is becoming unstable and her form shifts and changes.
Back to top Go down
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread IV   Reynard City RP Thread IV - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 25, 2017 8:24 am

like your idea. also have we destroyed balloon boy in the forums yet?
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread IV   Reynard City RP Thread IV - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 25, 2017 8:25 am

Don't believe we have!
Back to top Go down
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread IV   Reynard City RP Thread IV - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 25, 2017 8:27 am

i think i have an idea then.
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread IV   Reynard City RP Thread IV - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 25, 2017 8:30 am

Ooh multi-intrigue
Back to top Go down
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread IV   Reynard City RP Thread IV - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 25, 2017 8:47 am

Balloon Boy's call: it is near the anniversary of Mark's transformation and subsequent banishment from earth and Vibes is not taking it well. suddenly she begins seeing balloon boy everywhere he turns and hears his voice begging her to join him. until finally something in her mental landscape cracks, leading her to insanity. in her state balloon boy says that before they can truely be together they must capture Van to eliminate all chances of Vibes being taken away from him. now the gang must try to stop vibes from whatever she has planned.....and stop an angry lilith from attacking Vibes.

The celestial blimps: having failed to stop Vibes the gang must take the explorer in a last ditch effort to save vibes and Van from Balloon Boy. upon entering however they see a perfect world for Vibes and Mark, Vibes being a famous DJ by day and a beloved hero by night, her parents still there, and seemingly only a postcard from Sal, G, and Ro. but under the surface a dark motive is hidden. can the gang find it before they are caught?
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread IV   Reynard City RP Thread IV - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 25, 2017 8:49 am

Awesome, love it!
Back to top Go down
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread IV   Reynard City RP Thread IV - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 25, 2017 8:51 am

thanks
Back to top Go down
LouisYamato
Admin
LouisYamato

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread IV   Reynard City RP Thread IV - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 26, 2017 10:32 am

The Carmy idea and the 2 BB ideas are interesting. I'll try to get into them if I can think of how to do so.
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread IV   Reynard City RP Thread IV - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 26, 2017 12:34 pm

Awesome.
Back to top Go down
LouisYamato
Admin
LouisYamato

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread IV   Reynard City RP Thread IV - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 07, 2017 1:21 pm

...Can you guys just continue the RP without me? I... just got some terrible news... We're about to be evicted... and I'm trying not to cry or go on a rampage... If I continue the current RP, I'm gonna end up acting out in it, and I don't want to mess it up for you guys... Sorry...
Back to top Go down
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread IV   Reynard City RP Thread IV - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 07, 2017 1:32 pm

i'm sorry man. that's awful
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread IV   Reynard City RP Thread IV - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 07, 2017 2:01 pm

Wow that is very honest of you Louis. Love to your family, honestly this forum is here when you need it.
Back to top Go down
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread IV   Reynard City RP Thread IV - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 07, 2017 2:04 pm

we're here for you man
Back to top Go down
LouisYamato
Admin
LouisYamato

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread IV   Reynard City RP Thread IV - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 07, 2017 2:06 pm

Thank you both... Could you also remove my replies in the Blimp RP? Just so you guys can continue in unhindered... Maybe another RP or something will be where I can start posting later... Sorry...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread IV   Reynard City RP Thread IV - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Reynard City RP Thread IV
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next