Reynard Citizens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for a Hero (or Villain)to chill and talk.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Awesome Comics' Batman TAS Top 10

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

Awesome Comics' Batman TAS Top 10 Empty
PostSubject: Awesome Comics' Batman TAS Top 10   Awesome Comics' Batman TAS Top 10 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2016 7:23 am

Would be interested to hear your views on this- personally think the Two Face and Mr Freeze ones needed to be in there, but appreciate this is a tough call for anyone! 

Back to top Go down
http://www.reynardcitychronicles.com
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Comics' Batman TAS Top 10   Awesome Comics' Batman TAS Top 10 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2016 4:44 pm

i feel the laughing fish coulda been swapped out for Freeze cause it IS a pretty tragic backstory that i believe was a rewrite for the animated series. it's what makes freeze one of my favorite batman rogues.
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Comics' Batman TAS Top 10   Awesome Comics' Batman TAS Top 10 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2016 5:17 pm

van hikari wrote:
i feel the laughing fish coulda been swapped out for Freeze cause it IS a pretty tragic backstory that i believe was a rewrite for the animated series. it's what makes freeze one of my favorite batman rogues.

Yeah I know people love Joker/Harley but when an episode can rewrite the continuity of the comics you know it's got to be in there (though the backstory of Clayface is pretty amazing too, but I'd probably have that just outside)
Back to top Go down
http://www.reynardcitychronicles.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Comics' Batman TAS Top 10   Awesome Comics' Batman TAS Top 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Awesome Comics' Batman TAS Top 10
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Reynard Citizens :: General Discussion :: Fox Talk-
Jump to: