A place for a Hero (or Villain)to chill and talk.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Vibes to The Future Part 1: "The Fastest Shot in the West"

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage

Vibes to The Future Part 1: "The  Fastest Shot in the West" Empty
PostSubject: Vibes to The Future Part 1: "The Fastest Shot in the West"   Vibes to The Future Part 1: "The  Fastest Shot in the West" EmptySat May 11, 2013 12:56 pm

*G is sitting at the table, trying to plan the perfect wedding for him and Sally*

Rob: Ok so decorations are agreed on, we already have who's catering...we need a spot for the reception, Crap! Why didn't I do THAT first!?
Back to top Go down
LouisYamato
Admin
LouisYamato

PostSubject: Re: Vibes to The Future Part 1: "The Fastest Shot in the West"   Vibes to The Future Part 1: "The  Fastest Shot in the West" EmptySat May 11, 2013 1:34 pm

I can help with the location. The town of Halure is quite nice, and the great tree there is in bloom.
Back to top Go down
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

PostSubject: Re: Vibes to The Future Part 1: "The Fastest Shot in the West"   Vibes to The Future Part 1: "The  Fastest Shot in the West" EmptySat May 11, 2013 11:07 pm

Van: g calm down. I know you want the perfect wedding but you cant stress so much
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: Vibes to The Future Part 1: "The Fastest Shot in the West"   Vibes to The Future Part 1: "The  Fastest Shot in the West" EmptySun May 12, 2013 7:14 am

*Vibes comes in, carrying some cards*

Vibes: Did someone say they needed a location for the reception?

G: We're not having a theme party Vibes before you even say it!

Vibes: Oh man you're no fun.
Back to top Go down
http://www.reynardcitychronicles.com

PostSubject: Re: Vibes to The Future Part 1: "The Fastest Shot in the West"   Vibes to The Future Part 1: "The  Fastest Shot in the West" EmptySun May 12, 2013 11:00 am

G: Look guys I know you're trying to help but I just want to have the perfect and simplest wedding that can both make Sally and my special day the best and ensure that nobody epecially our enemies can unexpectedly crash the party. Sorry if I'm acting stressed out but I have to make sure everything is perfect...
Back to top Go down
LouisYamato
Admin
LouisYamato

PostSubject: Re: Vibes to The Future Part 1: "The Fastest Shot in the West"   Vibes to The Future Part 1: "The  Fastest Shot in the West" EmptySun May 12, 2013 11:47 am

Then choose Halure. It's not on this world, so your enemies can't get there. Plus, Princess Estellise lives there and will help.
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: Vibes to The Future Part 1: "The Fastest Shot in the West"   Vibes to The Future Part 1: "The  Fastest Shot in the West" EmptySun May 12, 2013 12:25 pm

*Vibes raises an eyebrow*

Vibes: Seriously? No offence Louis but that all sounds a bit She-Ra to me.

Louis: You know sometimes you don't need to talk.
Back to top Go down
LouisYamato
Admin
LouisYamato

PostSubject: Re: Vibes to The Future Part 1: "The Fastest Shot in the West"   Vibes to The Future Part 1: "The  Fastest Shot in the West" EmptySun May 12, 2013 12:50 pm

I'm just trying to help. And what the heck is She-Ra?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vibes to The Future Part 1: "The Fastest Shot in the West"   Vibes to The Future Part 1: "The  Fastest Shot in the West" EmptySun May 12, 2013 2:15 pm

G: Look All I need is a break to help me get back on track. I heard Penelope is testing out some sort of modification on...something, why don't we go check that out?
Back to top Go down
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

PostSubject: Re: Vibes to The Future Part 1: "The Fastest Shot in the West"   Vibes to The Future Part 1: "The  Fastest Shot in the West" EmptySun May 12, 2013 7:50 pm

Van: lets go
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: Vibes to The Future Part 1: "The Fastest Shot in the West"   Vibes to The Future Part 1: "The  Fastest Shot in the West" EmptyMon May 13, 2013 5:44 am

Vibes: Love seeing what she comes up with!
Back to top Go down
LouisYamato
Admin
LouisYamato

PostSubject: Re: Vibes to The Future Part 1: "The Fastest Shot in the West"   Vibes to The Future Part 1: "The  Fastest Shot in the West" EmptyMon May 13, 2013 7:23 am

Okay…
Back to top Go down
PenelopeMouse

PenelopeMouse

PostSubject: Re: Vibes to The Future Part 1: "The Fastest Shot in the West"   Vibes to The Future Part 1: "The  Fastest Shot in the West" EmptyMon May 13, 2013 6:02 pm

*Meanwhile at the lab*

Penelope: Let's see engine is fueled up, Flux capacitor is in 100% working condition I think we're ready for a test!

Murray: Awesome! Cmon lets get to testing!

Bentley: Now hold on Murray we still need to set the specific time and date in order to test it. Going without one could end getting you lost in the timestream!

Murray: Dang. Didn't really think about that.
Back to top Go down
http://slycooper.wikia.com/wiki/Penelope
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: Vibes to The Future Part 1: "The Fastest Shot in the West"   Vibes to The Future Part 1: "The  Fastest Shot in the West" EmptyTue May 14, 2013 5:31 am

*Vibes bursts in*

Vibes: Whatcha doin'?
Back to top Go down
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

PostSubject: Re: Vibes to The Future Part 1: "The Fastest Shot in the West"   Vibes to The Future Part 1: "The  Fastest Shot in the West" EmptyTue May 14, 2013 5:33 am

Van: *walks in*
Back to top Go down
PenelopeMouse

PenelopeMouse

PostSubject: Re: Vibes to The Future Part 1: "The Fastest Shot in the West"   Vibes to The Future Part 1: "The  Fastest Shot in the West" EmptyTue May 14, 2013 5:46 am

Penelope: Well you see a few years ago Bentley and I were working on a Time Maxhine. But then the whole "Le Paradox" thing hapened and created some complications. Anyway because of that he created a modified version that uses the team van as the time machine so I figured we'd upgrade the mechanics so that we'll be able to travel through time easily.
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: Vibes to The Future Part 1: "The Fastest Shot in the West"   Vibes to The Future Part 1: "The  Fastest Shot in the West" EmptyTue May 14, 2013 5:48 am

*Vibes grins*

Vibes: Cool. Can we go to the future? I really want to see what I get for my birthday!
Back to top Go down
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

PostSubject: Re: Vibes to The Future Part 1: "The Fastest Shot in the West"   Vibes to The Future Part 1: "The  Fastest Shot in the West" EmptyTue May 14, 2013 5:49 am

Van: sounds awesome. But didnt doc brown say a delorean was the best time travel vehicle?
Back to top Go down
PenelopeMouse

PenelopeMouse

PostSubject: Re: Vibes to The Future Part 1: "The Fastest Shot in the West"   Vibes to The Future Part 1: "The  Fastest Shot in the West" EmptyTue May 14, 2013 5:57 am

Bentley: Trust me Van, The van works perfectly when it comes to time travel I should know.

Penelope: Besides, if a Blue British Police box can travel through time and space then why not Murray's van?

Bentley: Wait wasn't the Inside of that thing some sort of-

Penelope: *coves his mouth*
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: Vibes to The Future Part 1: "The Fastest Shot in the West"   Vibes to The Future Part 1: "The  Fastest Shot in the West" EmptyTue May 14, 2013 6:01 am

(OOC I had a cup of tea with Matt Smith when he was a student at the University of East Anglia, lovely guy)

Vibes: So what are we going to do with this time machine then?
Back to top Go down
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

PostSubject: Re: Vibes to The Future Part 1: "The Fastest Shot in the West"   Vibes to The Future Part 1: "The  Fastest Shot in the West" EmptyTue May 14, 2013 6:02 am

Van: fine. Build your time machine into murrays van.
Back to top Go down
PenelopeMouse

PenelopeMouse

PostSubject: Re: Vibes to The Future Part 1: "The Fastest Shot in the West"   Vibes to The Future Part 1: "The  Fastest Shot in the West" EmptyTue May 14, 2013 6:05 am

Penelope: Well right now we're testing it to make sure we got all the bugs out of the new system. It used to have this weird thing where it would convert minutes to hours, days to weeks, etc.
Back to top Go down
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

PostSubject: Re: Vibes to The Future Part 1: "The Fastest Shot in the West"   Vibes to The Future Part 1: "The  Fastest Shot in the West" EmptyTue May 14, 2013 6:06 am

Van: need any help?
Back to top Go down
PenelopeMouse

PenelopeMouse

PostSubject: Re: Vibes to The Future Part 1: "The Fastest Shot in the West"   Vibes to The Future Part 1: "The  Fastest Shot in the West" EmptyTue May 14, 2013 6:08 am

Sure! *hands Van a video camera* Mind documenting this for us Van?
Back to top Go down
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

PostSubject: Re: Vibes to The Future Part 1: "The Fastest Shot in the West"   Vibes to The Future Part 1: "The  Fastest Shot in the West" EmptyTue May 14, 2013 6:10 am

Van: *mutters* im brilliant enough to build a death star yet i get handed the recording job. Great.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vibes to The Future Part 1: "The Fastest Shot in the West"   Vibes to The Future Part 1: "The  Fastest Shot in the West" Empty

Back to top Go down

Vibes to The Future Part 1: "The Fastest Shot in the West"
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next