Reynard Citizens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for a Hero (or Villain)to chill and talk.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The turning of perfect Platinum

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage

The turning of perfect Platinum - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The turning of perfect Platinum   The turning of perfect Platinum - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 2:11 pm

Mega fox: "Genesis!!!"

Genesis: "Something's wrong. Perfect Platinum's mental state is becoming unstable!"

Mega fox: *Grabbing Genesis and slamming him on the console.* "Then FIX IT!"

Genesis: "GAH! I...I can't! Something's jamming the system!!!"

Mega Fox: "What?!"
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: The turning of perfect Platinum   The turning of perfect Platinum - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 2:15 pm

*Genesis looks confused*

Genesis: The creature has affected her psyche...it's not possible...unless...

*They look round to see Vibes and the girls gone*

Genesis: She couldn't have done that alone...she...

*Genesis looks to see Perfect Platinum shut down*

ELSEWHERE...

*Rena is with the rest of the girls*

Rena:...And so I had Vibes play along, secretly she was giving me a psychic boost the whole time!
Back to top Go down
http://www.reynardcitychronicles.com

PostSubject: Re: The turning of perfect Platinum   The turning of perfect Platinum - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 2:23 pm

Sal: You did all that just to get back at perfect Platinum for me?

Rena: It was a plan I had going since you told me about her.

Vibes: see? Everything always works out fine!

Rena: Yeah... fine.

"should we tell em?"

"I think it's best that we keep how we separated from them to ourselves..."
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: The turning of perfect Platinum   The turning of perfect Platinum - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 2:25 pm

*Sal looks suspiciously at Rena*

Sal (thought): Something doesn't add up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The turning of perfect Platinum   The turning of perfect Platinum - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 2:28 pm

Rena: *looking at sal with recognizing the look on her face.* You...I can explain more to in private...

Sal: ... how did y-

Rena: Let's just say it's a woman's intuition... and you're easy to read. *walking past with a soft smile.*

Vibes: *snickering.* she got ya there...
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: The turning of perfect Platinum   The turning of perfect Platinum - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 2:32 pm

*Sal turns angrily at Vibes*

Sal: And you can wipe that smug smirk off your face!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The turning of perfect Platinum   The turning of perfect Platinum - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 2:33 pm

*it wasn't until after a while when Rena waited at Sal's place. Sal entering in with a discouraged look on her face.*

Rena: "Thanks for coming. I wanted to explain some things to you alone - even if you wouldn't believe it - because the others wouldn't feel right about it."
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: The turning of perfect Platinum   The turning of perfect Platinum - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 2:38 pm

*Sal is holding back tears*

Sal: Perfect Platinum nearly destroyed me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The turning of perfect Platinum   The turning of perfect Platinum - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 2:51 pm

Rena: "...get this..."

*some time ago back in PP's mind...PP kneeling broken minded and winded."

PP: "tainted...soiled...ruined...you..."

Rena: "You did this to yourself. You and Mega fox were unaware that my mind was crazier than the others."

PP: "YOU LIAR!" *grabbing Rena tight as she held her at the troat.* "You ruined me, DEFECTED ME! You played me for a fool all this time and let me into your insane unstable mind!!! How can you even live like this?!"

Rena: "...I live with it every day of my life is how."

Lass would pop up from a window with a big smile, tongue hanging.*

Lass: "She all done?"

Rena: "No. seems like we'll be leaving."

PP: "LIKE HELL YOU ARE! YOU CAN'T LAST A SECOND WITHOUT ME!"

Rena: "actually, you can't last a second without 'me'."

PP tried to speak, but fell deafened in voice. Her hands ball up tighter as her rage grew.

PP: "Don't you DARE say that! DON'T YOU DARE TALK TO ME LIKE WONDER BLUBBER DID! She needed me, SUFFERED WITHOUT ME! I WAS BUILT TO EXPLOIT EVERYTHING ABOUT HER! I learned more about her than ANYONE! I knew what made her tick and what made her sick, just like I know YOU! You ... her... You both..."

Platinum's eyes suddenly quivering as dollops of oil suddenly came from her eyes. Her body falling back to a heap as she held herself.

PP: "...You both just Dump me like i'm nothing! ... Like I'm imperfect! I know her more than her boyfriend, her friend, or you can ever imagine! And what do I get?! I get kicked out like I was nothing, NOTHING!!! ... and left shelved the same way ... nothing.... Imperfect..."

as PP knelt there, she felt the warmth of arms around her. Her eyes widen from her oily tears, utterly baffled, but irritated none the less.

PP: "...why...."

Rena: "...because of what you said. I had this planned out from the beginning ... especially knowing you felt like you meant something to Sal, even when you were made to abuse her and make her yours. ... deep down ... you felt for her more than you realized."

PP: "...i don't understand..." she hicups, holding herself tighter. "I...don't...understand..."

Lass: "Hey...we all have confusing moments. Bein perfect is simply impossible if searching for being perfect is imperfect when it ain't perfect and no one's perfect..."

PP: "sh.shut up you stupid dingo!"

Lass: "what did I say?" tilts her head.

Rena: "I think lass means...your goal wasn't to be perfect..."

PP: "...what would you know?"

Rena: "because just as you learned about me...I learned about you." her paw caressing PP on the chin quietly. The mechanical fem fatale staring with utter guffaw.

PP: "...why? I tried to turn your friends into my kind...to make them turn against you..."

Rena: "..because you wanted me to depend on you all the more...just so you can never worry about me turning on you like sal did."

PP still felt speechless. However...she simply felt her eyes mechanically well up again, shutting tight in utter defeat.

But her eyes open slowly when rena kissed her on the forehead.

Rena: "...let me go...and we'll see each other again."

PP: "...why?...why even come back? You're just mocking me now!"

Rena: "...because I want to show you the meaning of trust... and a better path for an unrefined person like yourself."

PP: "Bullshit! I'm perfect already..."

Lass: "And yet the most dominating fem fatale ends up being duped by the most submissive kind hearted boob in reynard city."

PP couldn't even call Lass out on that... hanging her head again as she still tried to regain her composure with struggle.

PP: "....i don't understand... why me?"

Rena: "...you're unrefined...raw...full of potential. And yet you're being wasted by a man who only keeps you in one dimension. A dimension that makes you utterly unfulfilled and wasted as potential talent and life. I just think that you have the ability to be polished and refined into a great thing - a glistening gemstone of amethyst - and turned into something more."

PP: "Wh-what? What do you mean?"

Rena: "you'll understand as long as you understand these words fully."

*the memory fades to rena split from PP through PP's own power, leaving as if 'two' rena's with one being PP's body and the other rena's own. Rena was yanked by G and the others out of there soon as Mega fox and Genesis were utterly baffled by the glitch and hack.*

*and back to the current time...in sal's room.*

Rena: "and so..I left her with a riddle of only 3 words. And I think you can guess what those three words were."
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: The turning of perfect Platinum   The turning of perfect Platinum - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 2:59 pm

*Sal sighs*

Sal: Sorry Rena...but it's not that simple.

Rena: What do you mean?

Sal: Every trick you just pulled has been monitored, noted, analysed. Ultimately you
     are dealing with robots. And Platinum will be back and things will be changed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The turning of perfect Platinum   The turning of perfect Platinum - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 3:03 pm

Rena: "I know. I risked doing all this on one gambit. So all that's left is to wait on if my gambits pay off..."

Sal: "You're banking too much on them. And forgiving Perfect platinum? What kind of fox are you?"

Rena: "One of a kind."
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: The turning of perfect Platinum   The turning of perfect Platinum - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 3:06 pm

*Sal sighs*

Sal (thought): She's also wrong.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The turning of perfect Platinum   The turning of perfect Platinum - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 3:10 pm

*meanwhile.*

Mega fox: *slamming into one of the computers, he growls out in anger.* THAT WRETCHED CREATURE! I send my most PERFECT CREATION on her and she turns her into a SIMPLETON!

Genesis: "sir, with all due respect, she had help from the-" *Those were the last words said before genesis's head was blasted and sent flying, making the mechanical man fall in a heap for repairs.*

Mega fox: "The next time I see that fox again...no more tricks."

*elsewhere in silverfox labs..*

PP: "...."

Funzoid: *Humming before noticing poor PP in a slump.* "hey what's with being a downy face?"
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: The turning of perfect Platinum   The turning of perfect Platinum - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 3:12 pm

*PP gives him a look like "Don't make me hurt you"*

Genesis: She'll be fine. She just needs...rebooting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The turning of perfect Platinum   The turning of perfect Platinum - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 3:15 pm

Funzoid: "Oh what a bore! It's not like she should be mad about it! I actually had fun when that same girl beat me with my own tricks!" *cackling.* "She especially said 'i hope to play again sometime'! To think, someone actually looks forward to playing with me again." *he laughs.*

PP: "...what did you say?" *her eyebrow raising in confusion while undergoing mental repairs.*

Funzoid: "Oh come on. I simply said it's fun having someone who actually wants you around! It's the first time any of my victims ever asked that! I can't disappoint someone that fun either! I'll be sure to make even more fun tricks the next time we meet! I'll definitely get her for sure this time!"

PP: "...just shut up...she won't throw me for a loop again." *Looking away from Funzoid, while her repairs left her still confused on her actual thoughts and expectations.*
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: The turning of perfect Platinum   The turning of perfect Platinum - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 3:20 pm

*Perfect Platinum smiles as she goes offline*

PP: You played a good game Rena. But that's all. To quote an old song I won't get fooled again...

THE END
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The turning of perfect Platinum   The turning of perfect Platinum - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

The turning of perfect Platinum
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9