Reynard Citizens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for a Hero (or Villain)to chill and talk.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

((Message: please read))

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LouisYamato
Admin
LouisYamato

((Message: please read)) Empty
PostSubject: ((Message: please read))   ((Message: please read)) EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 4:36 pm

((Guys, I know Louis seems to be a bit evil, but you need to understand that he's a dark hero. He'll break any rule if it gets between him and his goal of peace. He tries to kill the villains so he can get closer to his goal.

If you don't like this, or the way I RP, tell me. If you want, I can just stop RPing.))
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: ((Message: please read))   ((Message: please read)) EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 3:17 am

LouisYamato wrote:
((Guys, I know Louis seems to be a bit evil, but you need to understand that he's a dark hero. He'll break any rule if it gets between him and his goal of peace. He tries to kill the villains so he can get closer to his goal.

If you don't like this, or the way I RP, tell me. If you want, I can just stop RPing.))

(We don't want you to stop RPing and we will involve you, I wouldn't reply to your RPs if not! As well as not wanting to kill characters it's a practical thing too- we want the villains to come back, conflict being the essence of drama and all!)
Back to top Go down
http://www.reynardcitychronicles.com
LouisYamato
Admin
LouisYamato

PostSubject: Re: ((Message: please read))   ((Message: please read)) EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:49 pm

((I understand. I'm just trying to show he isn't a full hero like the others, that he is willing to commit a crime if it will help people.))
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: ((Message: please read))   ((Message: please read)) EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 6:47 am

LouisYamato wrote:
((I understand. I'm just trying to show he isn't a full hero like the others, that he is willing to commit a crime if it will help people.))

(That's ok but in my personal opinion as a writer I think it's more interesting if he tries to fight that side of his personality and deal with it rather than keep jumping in wanting to kill people)
Back to top Go down
LouisYamato
Admin
LouisYamato

PostSubject: Re: ((Message: please read))   ((Message: please read)) EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 7:41 am

((Alright. Though you did make it funny in the Mysterious Teen RP with you writing what he said. It fits him quite well.))
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: ((Message: please read))   ((Message: please read)) EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 7:48 am

LouisYamato wrote:
((Alright. Though you did make it funny in the Mysterious Teen RP with you writing what he said. It fits him quite well.))

(No worries, like I said we want to involve you!)
Back to top Go down
LouisYamato
Admin
LouisYamato

PostSubject: Re: ((Message: please read))   ((Message: please read)) EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 7:54 am

((Thanks. Just trying to make a character that isn't quite good or evil, and does what he thinks will help people.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ((Message: please read))   ((Message: please read)) Empty

Back to top Go down

((Message: please read))
Page 1 of 1