A place for a Hero (or Villain)to chill and talk.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

New Kid In Town

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
LouisYamato
Admin
LouisYamato

New Kid In Town - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Kid In Town   New Kid In Town - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 8:23 pm

((He's right. I remember Ceil.)) "Hmm... another friend, here? Wonder who..."
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: New Kid In Town   New Kid In Town - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 6:23 am

*Vibes turns angrily on Louis*

Vibes: Well thanks for that "friend."

Louis: What?

Vibes: OK you owe me an explanation. Who the heck is this?
Back to top Go down
http://www.reynardcitychronicles.com
LouisYamato
Admin
LouisYamato

PostSubject: Re: New Kid In Town   New Kid In Town - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 9:23 am

"That was Madness the Hedgefox. We worked together for some time before we went our separate ways. She, her friend Madoka, and I were a team. We dealt with crime and searched for treasure. Madoka and I also had a fling together, but we decided it was better to just stay friends."
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: New Kid In Town   New Kid In Town - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 9:25 am

*Vibes groans*

Vibes: Well can you summon her or something? Don't like someone hogging all the fights.
Back to top Go down
LouisYamato
Admin
LouisYamato

PostSubject: Re: New Kid In Town   New Kid In Town - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 9:50 am

"Nope. Besides, Mad is just doing things like we always did: get the job done, as quick and efficient as possible."
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: New Kid In Town   New Kid In Town - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 10:26 am

*Vibes sighs*

Vibes: OK but don't come crying to me when she attracts the big hitters and we're not
         around to help her...

MEANWHILE IN REYNARD CITY JAIL...

*Caramel Girl explains what happened to Mega Fox*

Mega Fox: Interesting.

CG: What's so interesting?

Mega Fox: I think this mysterious fighter needs to come to our side.

CG: I'm going to be a diversion again aren't I?

Mega Fox: You forget my position of authority- as Michael Knox I can ensure
              your stay here is...less comfortable.

CG: Fine...I'm reporting for diversion duty.
Back to top Go down
Madness the Hedgefox

Madness the Hedgefox

PostSubject: Re: New Kid In Town   New Kid In Town - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 8:07 pm

*Meanwhile, somewhere out in the city, Madness could be seen jumping from roof to roof, an occasional fire of her rifle here and there reminded people who seemed like they may be getting a bit too ambitious of the need to be lawful, she'd look through the scope whenever she saw a yellow squirrel down below, only to see the face and mumble something before continuing on her way* "One thing about this Reynard place, it's about as big as Mobotropolis ever was. I am not amused." *eventually Madness landed on a small enough building, saw a sturdy enough setup of a few poles and stacks of boxes, she jumped and swung across the poles, then used the piles of boxes as a set of steps to get to ground level* "They even still stack the boxes like steps out here. I miss the Mist-Locks, at least they made the score crazy interesting almost running off with the entire planet." *she had a grin on her face as she wandered through the streets at ground level at her reminiscence of when Mobius had almost been completely hijacked and thrown into another solar system to have its inhabitants auctioned off to the highest intergalactic bidder* "Well, time for lunch I guess. I'll find Andy later on." *and at that she was off trying to find a cafe or somewhere else to eat*

(The squirrel thing's a dead giveaway as to who she's looking for, a. Reynard only has one seemingly active squirrel, and b. I've mentioned in another thread my fondness for RPing with Andy again. Her and Alt were fun. o3o)
Back to top Go down
http://matticusmadness.deviantart.com
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: New Kid In Town   New Kid In Town - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 12:27 pm

MEANWHILE BACK AT VIXEN HOUSE...

*Vibes is pumping weights*

Sal: Vibes we talked about this.

Vibes: I won't let that poser show me up. Nobody pulls a Shadow on me!

Sal: Vibes you know this will mess with your powers, right?

Vibes: Whatever.
Back to top Go down
Madness the Hedgefox

Madness the Hedgefox

PostSubject: Re: New Kid In Town   New Kid In Town - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 3:26 pm

*while she had an idea that she'd "displeased a wannabe" as she so put it, Madness of course wasn't going to know just how much she'd got under Vibes' skin as she was, she didn't care though, things had changed a lot in the years since she had known Louis outside of Reynard City, in the now? All that she cared about now was the centre of the action, she did also have a second desire, but she had never told anyone it, well, anyone that could be reached in Reynard City anyway, if it was possible to go much further afield? then it could possibly be found out if it was known who to find, but even then it would be a lot of work to find someone who knew, with the memory lane done, Madness found her way over to a small cafe in the city, she had a few bills on her as she had taken a few from Caramel Girl after putting her lights out but just before Vibes had turned up so she could manage, heading inside it would be no surprise to her if the giant rifle spooked anyone, but nevertheless she approached the counter and put in an order of a large cappuccino and a bacon and egg sandwich before paying up, she looked bored*
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: New Kid In Town   New Kid In Town - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 3:28 pm

*Just then an explosion happens across the street*

CG: OK ladies and gents, be nice and sensible and give me your money. Oh and bear in mind we have a robot
army and my good friend Insect Girl here (She'll come into play in a minute Madness!) so be good and don't
do anything silly!

Back to top Go down
Madness the Hedgefox

Madness the Hedgefox

PostSubject: Re: New Kid In Town   New Kid In Town - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 4:30 pm

"Bit of jelly, tasty. Okay time to kill this one." *There was the light blue blur again as Madness quickly dashed herself up on top of a building and took aim, but this time the blur was faster than Vibes or Caramel would have clocked her at before* "Rule of thumb number one. Villains do not try their hand just once. When you encounter an issue for the first time, hold back on your skills, use only the basic requirements to do the job. And gradually increase your use of power and skill every time they come back for another beating, that way they can never be truly prepared for what you have to throw at them. It's a rare case that they give up before you have to throw everything you've got at them. At which point, mix it up a bit, make messing with them fun. If you can make them come to fear your presence at the same time, then even better." *That was her thoughts as she took aim at a few of the robots* "Y'know what's nice about robots? They don't have feelings, morals, you don't have to play nice in tearing them apart." *the way she spoke was almost like she thought someone was there, but to the contrary she couldn't actually sense presences whether visible or invisible unless through sight or sound, BANG! shots fired, but these weren't the same as Caramel Girl might have known, the darts were on fire this time, obviously Madness stuck to her own rule of thumb eh? She couldn't help but feel a little bit exposed at the fact that she wasn't doing this from the shadows though and was expecting that this would bite her in the back at any second*

(I have two theories on what's about to happen with Insect Girl appearing, it'll be interesting to see if either of them are used. o3o)
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: New Kid In Town   New Kid In Town - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 10:05 am

*Suddenly Madness feels a sharp sting*

Madness: What the...?

*Insect Girl smiles*

IG: Hi.

*Madness goes to hit but then suddenly swells up*

Madness: MUMPH!

*Caramel Girl laughs*

CG: Looks like Sniper here isn't invincible after all!

*IG grabs her*

IG: We'd better get moving, the swelling's only temporary.

CG: More than enough time for Mega Fox to give her a robomakeover!
Back to top Go down
Madness the Hedgefox

Madness the Hedgefox

PostSubject: Re: New Kid In Town   New Kid In Town - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 12:08 pm

"And this is why it's important to operate OUT OF THE SHADOWS" *she was literally screaming at herself in her mind as the group rolled her along, she did calm herself down though soon enough, like something clicked in her*
*and she just laughed, no, seriously, the situation looked like the robotisizer for her and she just laughed* "Ahhhh this is nice." *it would be difficult to figure out whether she was toying with their minds or actually enjoyed this situation* "I haven't been so simply bogged down since Ialis. You two are a bit predictable in your art, but you've got flare. It's a shame you two never met the Mist-Locks." *she was actually smiling at all of this* "I don't need to second guess that whatever happens later is going to end with me dead." *was she talking to them as if they were friends? Eeyup. Madness just closed her eyes, her smile still there* "The last card of the pain life bestowed to me is to be drawn. Even if I'm turned into a robot, even if I up destroyed by Louis' and his clown, even if 'Mega Fox' tears me asunder, I have the comfort of knowing it'll be all over for me. I'll be done, dead. None more of living in the dull pain I've lived in for months. Black Dranzer, you may go now. Thank you, my only friend." *this was all in her mind so unless either of them could mind read they wouldn't hear any of it, for Madness, it was like something had clicked in her mind*

(Respectable judgement on the moves that Madness would make. That said, Insect Girl's sting was one of the two theories. Still, it works.)
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: New Kid In Town   New Kid In Town - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 2:46 pm

LATER...

*Madness wakes up in what appears to be a vast aircraft hangar, her body restored to normal*

Madness: OK that was...unpleasant.

*She looks around*

Mega Fox (via PA system): So...you're the one who has been meddling in my affairs.

*Madness looks up angrily*

Mega Fox (PA): The choice is very simple my dear- you can agree to join
my army or you will fight until you are exhausted and then
you will join my army.

MEANWHILE...

*Vibes clutches her head*

Sal: What is it?

Vibes: She's in trouble. I...I have to go after her.

Sal: But what about...?

Vibes: It's not about that. She's a hero and she needs help.

Sal: You want her to thank you, don't you?

*Vibes laughs*

Vibes: I'm hoping for cries and hugs.

Sal: She doesn't strike me as the type.

Vibes: OK well I'll be hoping for a thank you then.

*Vibes speeds off with Sal flying behind*
Back to top Go down
LouisYamato
Admin
LouisYamato

PostSubject: Re: New Kid In Town   New Kid In Town - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 4:11 pm

*following quickly on a motorcycle* Hang on, Mad... we're coming!
Back to top Go down
Madness the Hedgefox

Madness the Hedgefox

PostSubject: Re: New Kid In Town   New Kid In Town - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 12:17 am

*Fem's 'psychic guard' that had booted Vibes out earlier didn't get in the way of Vibes' psychic abilities this time as Ceil had looked over the situation and allowed her abilities to pass this time, she could still kick Vibes out of Madness' head if need be, but for now Vibes seemed to be using it for good, meanwhile in the hangar Madness couldn't help but smile at this offer, she just laughed again, she figured out that she had annoyed Caramel Girl and Insect Girl with her earlier approach so they had knocked her out* "Cute." *she wasn't about to show fear, she wasn't about to show uncertainty, in fact she had no problem in knowing which option she wanted to take, she would much rather pass out and be killed by being turned into a robot rather than be awake for the whole thing, nevertheless she felt like having a laugh before the whole thing, so she got up, wandered over to one of the walls, and leaned against it, she had a pretty good clue that Mega Fox could see the whole hangar, so she figured her relaxed state might just anger him* "You know something? I like you. You're offering me not one, but two ways to die, I mean, look at your goons, too dumb to finish me off with me unconscious. I think you need some more powerful help." *she took a moment to look at the walls, her smile remaining, she was expecting that robots would come steaming out of them at any moment, but if she were to die, she'd be dying with a smile* "So tell me goon guy, these robots of yours, are they any more capable then your henchmen? I mean, they have no proper strategy, it's clear you had to tell them to do what they did. Talk about failing mentalities." *She didn't know if Caramel Girl and Insect Girl were listening in, but she sure hoped they were, after all, she wasn't lying in what she had said to the duo, but even though she had intentionally left a vulnerability so that they could catch her, she was planning to have as much fun as she could before she bit the bullet* "I can't say i'm getting my hopes up though. I mean. You picked a vast space. Talk about lame, if it's to entertain yourself watching your robots be blitzed, then i'm afraid you've come up short." *by now she was just toying with the fox, and she just burst out laughing again which signified that* "Okay yeah i'm having fun with this now. After all, i'll die with a smile either way. Okay you can send out the dumbbots if you want." *she wandered over to the wall at the other side, she hoped that this was the wall that they came out of so they could finish her off in an instant, she didn't mind letting them get close though if they spawned from another wall or from the roof*

*it seemed that there was another hedgefox around the hangar waiting for crew to turn up, this one was male and dark blue, if Louis remembered Madoka's male self Alt he'd recognise him if he arrived before Mega Fox clocked him as a problem and did something to knock him out* (I figure you'd think of something AK. Razz) "Eh, I knew ol RobLad running off with one of his tribe would get her playing dice with me. But I didn't honestly expect her to be suicidal." *'Alt' just stared at the wall of the hangar for a second listening for any trouble around him, he knew that he could get her out of there in an instant, so why was he waiting for someone else to show?* "Honest to glavin I send Maddie to find me Andrea so I can keep on what I had with her, and she turns up getting half the city's villains on her tail. A SIMPLE REQUEST DOLL FACE!" *he was literally screaming at her in his mind* "Okay. I guess we could probably blow something up while we're here." *Alt then proceeded to bang on the metal of the hangar* "Hey! Guy in charge of the giant robot army being set on 'Kai'. You got anything a willing explosives fan could blow up? I'm bored over here!" *Whether Alt is just reckless or being stupid is another thing for another time, but right now Mega Fox had someone else on his plate besides the one that had been tangling with his setup, someone who'd be a bit more willing to work with him perhaps?*

(One Anomaly: Her looking up angrily. She won't be angry in any of this scenario yet. Oh and, being killed by being turned into a robot? Animatronics, trust me i'm no fan of Five Nights, but it has its uses. XD)

Back to top Go down
jm0364
Admin
jm0364

PostSubject: Re: New Kid In Town   New Kid In Town - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 12:30 am

((Dang I'm liking Mad's way of story telling. XD))
Back to top Go down
https://reynardcity.forumotion.com
Madness the Hedgefox

Madness the Hedgefox

PostSubject: Re: New Kid In Town   New Kid In Town - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 12:57 am

(Hah! Gracias JM. It's all in the practice. I mean you should see how Torch Zone works sometime, it's the website link for my profile? A good level of detail is standard over there, not controlling others' characters is also a standard given over there, that by all means isn't a poke at Reynard's rules, Yknow, I can adapt, but at the same time you can potentially wreck a good idea. AK you've not done that so far which I thank you on, the Anomaly was minor after all. It's weird, my good scores come out overnight, that was posted at 4:17am guys! Well, enough of my OOC blabbing. Thanks for the thumbs up. o3o Keep throwing whatcha got at me! I'm building my 'guessing' and 'unpredictable reaction' skills for an upcoming story arc later this year, and seeing as Mad's going to be semi-spotlighted for this thing by the villains I need my practice!)
Back to top Go down
jm0364
Admin
jm0364

PostSubject: Re: New Kid In Town   New Kid In Town - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 8:31 am

((Nice to know Mad, btw you can just call me J or my real name; John))
Back to top Go down
LouisYamato
Admin
LouisYamato

PostSubject: Re: New Kid In Town   New Kid In Town - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 9:36 am

((Mad is good with stories.)) *going fast on his motorcycle towards the hanger* "Don't worry Madness... I won't let them kill you..." *his eyes are red from fury, and is ready to use his Soul Armor as soon as he crashes in*
Back to top Go down
jm0364
Admin
jm0364

PostSubject: Re: New Kid In Town   New Kid In Town - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 12:35 pm

Fiona: We're here!
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: New Kid In Town   New Kid In Town - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 12:08 pm

(Madness- No intention of wrecking stories, quite the opposite, only wanted to have it go somewhere)

*Vibes smiles*

Vibes: Time to make an entrance! STRENGTH MODE!

Back to top Go down
AndyXSquirrel

AndyXSquirrel

PostSubject: Re: New Kid In Town   New Kid In Town - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 1:16 pm

*soon I land in the street*
Back to top Go down
Madness the Hedgefox

Madness the Hedgefox

PostSubject: Re: New Kid In Town   New Kid In Town - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 10:26 am

(Don't let it worry you AK. I know sometimes a bit of puppeting is necessary to move the story forward. Been there. I wasn't exactly complaining. Just making sure where I stand is understood for certain. ^^ Eh what can I say, it's probably a mod thing wanting to be sure you're on the same level as everyone else. Mod status across two forums does things to Ya. Besides, things flow better when everyone works together am I right? One big team, one great big RP. Very Happy )

*The dark blue Hedgefox let out an audible groan at the sight of Louis whom is the first one he spots* "Oh, wonderful. JUST GREAT... *his sarcasm is obvious, maybe something that Louis and Madoka did in the past had got to him? Who knows?* "Well I guess I ain't get-" *he ends up stopping mid-sentence as he realised that a certain red fox had made the scene, but that couldn't seriously be the case in his mind, the Fiona Fox he knew would be ruling over anti-Mobius* "Mo-" *he quickly brought what he was saying to a stop yet again as it quickly clicked into his head that this wouldn't be the Fiona that had raised him and had gained her return to the throne after he had killed off the Scourge that had abused her* "Sorry, Fiona. Don't you have a planet to be ruling?" *his eyes went wide at the sight of the last person in the group, the one he'd came to Reynard for in the first place* "Andrea!" *he had a large smile on his face as he began to wander over to her* "You remember me right?" *he intended to hug her as soon as he got within range of her, the two had past as lovers after all, if she wanted she could push him away though* "Of course I wouldn't be surprised if I'm a forgotten memory, but, it's good to see you again." *'Alt' had used that exact line on her in the past in the hopes that it might make something click in her head if she didn't already remember, he wanted so badly for her to remember him, for all of the efforts that both he and Madness had put into finding her to have somewhat been worth it, there was a good chance that since Alt had found Andrea, that Madness would believe that her purposes were fulfilled and go off and kill herself after being rescued, well, if the robots hadn't got there first, this dug at the back of Alt's mind, but for now, Andrea was his primary focus*

(And ironically enough he actually HAS used that line on her before too. I dug out old DMs from the 'Alt' Twitter account. I have a challenge for you guys if you want to take it up. Can anyone in this fray convince Madness that she has something to live on for? Of course you'll need to figure out when is the right time to try and catch her over this. Maybe Alt has more Information on why she's so desperate to die? Maybe the answer lies in her mind? Maybe opportunity will present itself! So many routes to take to an answer, so little time! And once you figure it out OOC there's still the challenge of how you transfer your OOC knowledge to an 'in character' post. You're a clever crew, you'll think of something! You might want to bounce ideas at each other via Message? That's what my crew's sometimes do in a situation requiring logical input.
Have fun figuring it out. Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: New Kid In Town   New Kid In Town - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 11:17 am

*Vibes enters in, slamming megabots as she does*

Vibes: Don't worry Mysterious Stranger your rescue team (spearheaded by me!) is here!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Kid In Town   New Kid In Town - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Kid In Town
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Reynard Citizens :: Foxy Fans :: Reynard City Roleplay-
Jump to: