Reynard Citizens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for a Hero (or Villain)to chill and talk.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Carmelita- Interpol's One Woman Police Force

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

Carmelita- Interpol's One Woman Police Force Empty
PostSubject: Carmelita- Interpol's One Woman Police Force   Carmelita- Interpol's One Woman Police Force EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 8:36 am

*A robber runs off as Carmelita chases after him*

Carmelita: Stop thief!

*The robber keeps running, Carmelita begins to clutch her chest and catch her breath. As the robber starts to go into the distance Carmelita smiles.*

Carmelita: That's it, creep. Think you've got away with it. Boy are you in for a surprise!

*Carmelita shuts her eyes. Her body becomes more muscular and she charges up and then leaps ahead of the robber who unwittingly runs into her granite abs.*

Carmelita: And now to make sure you don't go anywhere.

*Carmy shuts her eyes again and she glows purple. She grabs a street light and it melts in her hands. She then laughs as the criminal becomes stuck in the molten metal.*

Carmelita: Don't worry cutie, I'll get you back to normal once my fellow officers FINALLY catch up with me!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Undercover   Carmelita- Interpol's One Woman Police Force EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 11:16 am

*The officers arrive and look angrily at Carmelita*

Officer: Was that really necessary Carmelita?

Carmy: What's your problem? I got the collar!

Officer: We'd prefer it if you didn't damage public property in order to do that. And...

Carmy: My power freaks you out, right?

Officer: Just go back to the office. The Chief wants a word...

*Sometime later...*

Chief: Carmy we need your help. There's a deal going down and we need...

Carmy: You need me to go undercover?

Chief: Yes. We hear you have developed a certain set of skills.

Carmy: Watch.

*Carmy grins as her belly bulges*

Chief: That is both impressive and disturbing.
Back to top Go down
CooperGang

CooperGang

PostSubject: Re: Carmelita- Interpol's One Woman Police Force   Carmelita- Interpol's One Woman Police Force EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:55 pm

Carmelita: Yes yes it is. *reverts* Don't you worry Sir, Whatever the dilemma I'll be there to fix it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carmelita- Interpol's One Woman Police Force   Carmelita- Interpol's One Woman Police Force EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:59 pm

CooperGang wrote:
Carmelita: Yes yes it is. *reverts* Don't you worry Sir, Whatever the dilemma I'll be there to fix it!

*Later that night, Carmy is in blimped form awaiting the dealer...*

Dealer: So are you "Big C"?

Carmy: That's what they call me! Doughnut?

Dealer: No thanks.... I've got the stuff your "clients" wanted.

Carmy: Is this the "stuff" that is in fact warp weapons?

Dealer: Shh you fat idiot! We can't let anyone know that.

Carmy: Look I'm a busy woman, either show me what you have or you don't get paid.

Dealer: Jeez you're cranky. Maybe you ought to cut back on your sugar.

*Carmy grabs the dealer by the collar*

Carmy: Don't go there.
Back to top Go down
CooperGang

CooperGang

PostSubject: Re: Carmelita- Interpol's One Woman Police Force   Carmelita- Interpol's One Woman Police Force EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 6:01 pm

Dealer: Ok ok! *is let go*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carmelita- Interpol's One Woman Police Force   Carmelita- Interpol's One Woman Police Force EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 6:05 pm

CooperGang wrote:
Dealer: Ok ok! *is let go*

*The dealer reveals the warp weapons*

Dealer: These are genuine warp weapons. Imagine it- turning your enemies into stone or having them
float above the skyline. Anything you can imagine is possible with these weapons.

*Carmy smiles*

Carmy: You'd be surprised what I can imagine.

*The dealer eyes suspiciously*

Dealer: You got the money?

*Carmy smiles and pulls out a wad of cash. The dealer looks*

Dealer: Hey wait a minute! These have your face on them!

*Carmy giggles*
Back to top Go down
CooperGang

CooperGang

PostSubject: Re: Carmelita- Interpol's One Woman Police Force   Carmelita- Interpol's One Woman Police Force EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 6:08 pm

Carmelita: HI-YAH! *kicks the dealer and fights off his goons* Cmon! Is that the best you've got?!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carmelita- Interpol's One Woman Police Force   Carmelita- Interpol's One Woman Police Force EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 6:13 pm

CooperGang wrote:
Carmelita: HI-YAH! *kicks the dealer and fights off his goons* Cmon! Is that the best you've got?!

*Carmy's body changes to super muscles in an instant*

Carmy: You're all under arrest.

*She uses super breath to knock them all down, before bending the warp weapons to tie them all up*

Dealer: You just made a big mistake sweetheart! I've got powerful friends!

Carmy: So do I.
Back to top Go down
CooperGang

CooperGang

PostSubject: Re: Carmelita- Interpol's One Woman Police Force   Carmelita- Interpol's One Woman Police Force EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 6:18 pm

*Later at the station*
Back to top Go down
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

PostSubject: Re: Carmelita- Interpol's One Woman Police Force   Carmelita- Interpol's One Woman Police Force EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 6:19 pm

Van: *dropped by the station to visit Carmelita*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carmelita- Interpol's One Woman Police Force   Carmelita- Interpol's One Woman Police Force EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 6:21 pm

*Carmy is beaming smugly, eating from a box of doughnuts and knocking back coffee.*

Carmy: Another win for me!

*She sees officers around her mutter*

Carmy: What?

Officer: Ever since you got those powers...

Officer 2: Well...you've become a bit of a jerk.
Back to top Go down
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

PostSubject: Re: Carmelita- Interpol's One Woman Police Force   Carmelita- Interpol's One Woman Police Force EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 6:23 pm

Van: *looks around interpol, spinning the blue shock pistol carmelita gave him* wonder where carm's office is
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carmelita- Interpol's One Woman Police Force   Carmelita- Interpol's One Woman Police Force EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 6:26 pm

van hikari wrote:
Van: *looks around interpol, spinning the blue shock pistol carmelita gave him* wonder where carm's office is

*He gets inside to find an officer wedgied over Carmy's door frame. Carmy smugly pats her belly.*

Carmy: Anyone else got constructive feedback for me?
Back to top Go down
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

PostSubject: Re: Carmelita- Interpol's One Woman Police Force   Carmelita- Interpol's One Woman Police Force EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 6:28 pm

Van: well for one suffocating a co worker isn't a way to get on santa's nice list. carm you think your using those powers a bit too often. i'm not saying stop using them but you're beginning to wield them in anger. oh and before i forget i came by to give you back this shock pistol
Back to top Go down
CooperGang

CooperGang

PostSubject: Re: Carmelita- Interpol's One Woman Police Force   Carmelita- Interpol's One Woman Police Force EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 6:28 pm

Carmelita: thanks. Anyone else?* notice silence* Nobody?
Back to top Go down
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

PostSubject: Re: Carmelita- Interpol's One Woman Police Force   Carmelita- Interpol's One Woman Police Force EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 6:30 pm

Van: ok carm i think you made your point. now let the guy go.
Back to top Go down
CooperGang

CooperGang

PostSubject: Re: Carmelita- Interpol's One Woman Police Force   Carmelita- Interpol's One Woman Police Force EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 6:32 pm

Carmelita: *sighs* Fine.
Back to top Go down
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

PostSubject: Re: Carmelita- Interpol's One Woman Police Force   Carmelita- Interpol's One Woman Police Force EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 6:33 pm

Van: look carm how about we go to the shooting range. that is the place to get your anger out not on random cops.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carmelita- Interpol's One Woman Police Force   Carmelita- Interpol's One Woman Police Force EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 3:33 am

van hikari wrote:
Van: look carm how about we go to the shooting range. that is the place to get your anger out not on random cops.

*Carmy grins smugly*

Carmy: Here's the thing Van- I don't need the shooting range anymore. Thanks to my control over
Superlita, Blimpalita and Warpalita I have the power to do anything I want!
Back to top Go down
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

PostSubject: Re: Carmelita- Interpol's One Woman Police Force   Carmelita- Interpol's One Woman Police Force EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 3:35 am

Van: you can still have hobbies. besides you're the best shot around
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carmelita- Interpol's One Woman Police Force   Carmelita- Interpol's One Woman Police Force EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 3:43 am

van hikari wrote:
Van: you can still have hobbies. besides you're the best shot around

*Carmy laughs*

Carmy: Flattery will get you everywhere, cutie.
Back to top Go down
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

PostSubject: Re: Carmelita- Interpol's One Woman Police Force   Carmelita- Interpol's One Woman Police Force EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 3:45 am

Van: heh. *he seems a bit nervous*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carmelita- Interpol's One Woman Police Force   Carmelita- Interpol's One Woman Police Force EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 4:00 am

van hikari wrote:
Van: heh. *he seems a bit nervous*

Carmy: Do you want to see something really cool? At the moment I look a little "chubby", right?

Van: I didn't want to say anything but...

*Carmy clicks her fingers and she becomes instantly muscular*

Carmy: And that is why I don't need the shooting range, you, or any of these officers come to that!
Back to top Go down
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

PostSubject: Re: Carmelita- Interpol's One Woman Police Force   Carmelita- Interpol's One Woman Police Force EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 4:02 am

Van: i didn't say you NEEDED the shooting range. i don't need it either. plus your not the only one who can do that. *uses ak soul* Strength mode *becomes muscular* see? but sometimes you need to do things for fun. plus i worry about you carm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carmelita- Interpol's One Woman Police Force   Carmelita- Interpol's One Woman Police Force EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 4:06 am

van hikari wrote:
Van: i didn't say you NEEDED the shooting range. i don't need it either. plus your not the only one who can do that. *uses ak soul* Strength mode *becomes muscular* see? but sometimes you need to do things for fun. plus i worry about you carm

Carmy: I'll tell you why you're worried about me. You're worried because for a while I was the
non-powered fuddy duddy behind you while you, AK and the rest got to be superheroes.
Now I am more powerful than you it guts you, right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Carmelita- Interpol's One Woman Police Force   Carmelita- Interpol's One Woman Police Force Empty

Back to top Go down

Carmelita- Interpol's One Woman Police Force
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next