Reynard Citizens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for a Hero (or Villain)to chill and talk.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

something i gotta say

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

something i gotta say Empty
PostSubject: something i gotta say   something i gotta say EmptyTue Mar 27, 2018 7:43 pm

i'm sorry for being spotty on here as far as responses go. i've been having a hard time lately trying to keep motivated for anything honestly. and the stress of failing school classes hasn't been helping. as for new members if i may have given any difficulties for getting into the forum or the lore of the series.

i have for the longest time been constantly worried about doing or saying the wrong things or not wanting to insult people that i think i wound up making it all the more difficult to get an idea or even get along with newcomers or possibly some former members that we had that don't appear as often as they used to. in general i am sorry.
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

something i gotta say Empty
PostSubject: Re: something i gotta say   something i gotta say EmptyWed Mar 28, 2018 3:06 am

Thanks Van, that is very decent of you. Personally I don't think you've done anything wrong, but really appreciate you saying this.

It has been a tricky time for me as well, with losing a job, some other issues (will talk about more at a later point) but you are one of the strongest contributors on here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.reynardcitychronicles.com

something i gotta say
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Reynard Citizens :: General Discussion :: Fox Talk-
Jump to: