Reynard Citizens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for a Hero (or Villain)to chill and talk.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hi all, newcomer here

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mireyu

Mireyu

Hi all, newcomer here Empty
PostSubject: Hi all, newcomer here   Hi all, newcomer here EmptyMon Jan 08, 2018 8:35 am

I'm Mireyu. I became aware of Reynard City after some passing mentions back when Formspring was still a thing folks RPed on, and since then I've been on and off lurking about here and other spots.
I'm a hopeless JRPG liker. Visual novels too, and I usually alternate between anime and good ol' fashioned cartoons in a roughly equal manner. I'm bad at drawing, so I focus on writing more than anything... I think I've been RPing since I hopped into the internet, which is kinda weird in hindsight, haha.

Anyway, nice to meet you folks! Throw any questions at me, I never sleep.
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: Hi all, newcomer here   Hi all, newcomer here EmptyMon Jan 08, 2018 8:49 am

Hello nice to meet you, yeah a number of us used to post on Formspring as well. We have a fan fiction forum so as well as RPing you can write your own stories as well.
Back to top Go down
http://www.reynardcitychronicles.com
Mireyu

Mireyu

PostSubject: Re: Hi all, newcomer here   Hi all, newcomer here EmptyMon Jan 08, 2018 9:16 am

I'll keep that in mind! More often than not I'm too lazy to write my own stories solo just happy RPing with folk, since I get a chance to write while also having fun with others, haha.
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: Hi all, newcomer here   Hi all, newcomer here EmptyMon Jan 08, 2018 9:39 am

Cool that's fine, loving the character so far.
Back to top Go down
http://www.reynardcitychronicles.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi all, newcomer here   Hi all, newcomer here Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi all, newcomer here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Reynard Citizens :: General Discussion :: Fox Talk-
Jump to: