Reynard Citizens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for a Hero (or Villain)to chill and talk.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay tips and suggestions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

Roleplay tips and suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay tips and suggestions   Roleplay tips and suggestions EmptySun May 21, 2017 8:46 am

OK this is not to have a go at anyone but a few basic tips here for the RPs, feel free to add your own.

1. Read the comic or at least watch the intro video/one or two of the videos on Youtube. It will make interacting with our characters a bit easier.

2. Check the RP idea forum and read what the idea is about. It's not always easy but try to stay consistent.

3. Try to intro one character at a time in a story.

4. Anything in brackets () is usually an Out of character (OOC request).

5. If you're not sure, message the people involved before posting.

6. Improv rules- Build on what someone has posted before, don't block them ie "No not doing that" unless it's important to the story.

7. Story rules- Don't bring in the thing that solves everything in too soon, allow for a bit of buildup

And for now that's it. Don't want to have a go because I love the passion on here and you guys are great but I hope this helps!
Back to top Go down
http://www.reynardcitychronicles.com
waffl3_ir0n

PostSubject: BioShock rp   Roleplay tips and suggestions EmptyFri Jul 31, 2020 3:53 pm

I've had a story idea since I started playing BioShock: Infinite, where Booker and Elizabeth step through a tear that led to Reynard City (modern day) from Columbia (1912). So it's a new, futuristic world where nothing to them makes sense, but their goal is to get to the nearest tear and escape back to Columbia
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay tips and suggestions   Roleplay tips and suggestions EmptyFri Jul 31, 2020 4:07 pm

Oh cool Waffle Iron, best place for that is the Exact Centre of the Universe section, that's where we do the crossover RPs.
Back to top Go down
waffl3_ir0n

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay tips and suggestions   Roleplay tips and suggestions EmptyFri Jul 31, 2020 4:10 pm

K I'll post it there
Back to top Go down
waffl3_ir0n

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay tips and suggestions   Roleplay tips and suggestions EmptyFri Jul 31, 2020 4:13 pm

Nvm that new post thing. Still trying to get used to this website again. Where's the Multiverse?
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay tips and suggestions   Roleplay tips and suggestions EmptyFri Jul 31, 2020 4:36 pm

You had it- In both this forum and Multiverse there are RP idea threads, we post there first to see who is interested before posting RPs.
Back to top Go down
waffl3_ir0n

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay tips and suggestions   Roleplay tips and suggestions EmptyFri Jul 31, 2020 5:04 pm

Where's my BioShock suggestion?
Back to top Go down
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay tips and suggestions   Roleplay tips and suggestions EmptyFri Jul 31, 2020 5:20 pm

it got moved into the "nexus of the multiverse" forum within the multiverse forum
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay tips and suggestions   Roleplay tips and suggestions EmptySat Aug 01, 2020 1:43 am

Yeah sorry felt sure I said that
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay tips and suggestions   Roleplay tips and suggestions EmptySat Aug 01, 2020 1:47 am

Now that I think about it this could be a bit confusing but yeah just to be clear I just moved it to the idea thread. The RP thread below is where we post ideas before starting so that you know someone wants to get involved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay tips and suggestions   Roleplay tips and suggestions Empty

Back to top Go down

Roleplay tips and suggestions
Page 1 of 1