Reynard Citizens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for a Hero (or Villain)to chill and talk.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A surprising return. Planet Animal Kingdom lives?!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

A surprising return. Planet Animal Kingdom lives?! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A surprising return. Planet Animal Kingdom lives?!   A surprising return. Planet Animal Kingdom lives?! - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 4:10 pm

*Mega Fox laughs*

MF: You are too late, hero. She's not going anywhere and nor are you. MECHA MODE!

*A giant robot suit appears over Mega Fox. A rocket launcher blast blocks Vibes and Van's exit*

MF: You will have the death you desire fox.
Back to top Go down
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

PostSubject: Re: A surprising return. Planet Animal Kingdom lives?!   A surprising return. Planet Animal Kingdom lives?! - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 4:52 pm

Van: V get ready to run *double souls mega fox and blasts a hole in the wall* sorry V. *throws Vibes out and turns to confront MegaFox*
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: A surprising return. Planet Animal Kingdom lives?!   A surprising return. Planet Animal Kingdom lives?! - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 6:09 am

van hikari wrote:
Van: V get ready to run *double souls mega fox and blasts a hole in the wall* sorry V. *throws Vibes out and turns to confront MegaFox*

*Vibes looks horrified*

Vibes: I've got to get some backup, Van really doesn't know what he's doing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.reynardcitychronicles.com

PostSubject: Re: A surprising return. Planet Animal Kingdom lives?!   A surprising return. Planet Animal Kingdom lives?! - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 6:13 am

van hikari wrote:

*Mega Fox grabs Van and slams him against the wall*

Mega Fox: Your power does not equate yourself to me.

*He throws Van down*

Mega Fox: You have the power to replicate my abilities. But you are not me.
Back to top Go down
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

PostSubject: Re: A surprising return. Planet Animal Kingdom lives?!   A surprising return. Planet Animal Kingdom lives?! - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 9:00 am

Van: i know who I am. and i know what your main ability is *kicks megafox off* and i'm not counting on winning this fight. *slams mega fox into a wall as hard as he was slammed*
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: A surprising return. Planet Animal Kingdom lives?!   A surprising return. Planet Animal Kingdom lives?! - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 9:24 am

van hikari wrote:
Van: i know who I am. and i know what your main ability is *kicks megafox off* and i'm not counting on winning this fight. *slams mega fox into a wall as hard as he was slammed*

*Vibes clutches her head in a panic*

Vibes: PSYCHIC MODE! Come on guys, we need some help here!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A surprising return. Planet Animal Kingdom lives?!   A surprising return. Planet Animal Kingdom lives?! - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 9:27 am

van hikari wrote:

*Mega Fox laughs*

Van: What's so funny?

Mega Fox: One thing I have that you don't...the ability to scan and analyse weaknesses.
Back to top Go down
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

PostSubject: Re: A surprising return. Planet Animal Kingdom lives?!   A surprising return. Planet Animal Kingdom lives?! - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 9:29 am

Van: you dont get it. double soul gives access to everything *activates the scan when megafox does*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A surprising return. Planet Animal Kingdom lives?!   A surprising return. Planet Animal Kingdom lives?! - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 9:30 am

van hikari wrote:
Van: you dont get it. double soul gives access to everything *activates the scan when megafox does*

*Mega Fox grabs Van by the neck*

MF: Not quite everything. I can put my head back.
Back to top Go down
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

PostSubject: Re: A surprising return. Planet Animal Kingdom lives?!   A surprising return. Planet Animal Kingdom lives?! - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 9:32 am

Van: *growls and blasts Megafox with laser eyes*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A surprising return. Planet Animal Kingdom lives?!   A surprising return. Planet Animal Kingdom lives?! - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 9:32 am

van hikari wrote:

*Mega Fox grabs Van by the neck*

MF: Not quite everything. I can put my head back.
Back to top Go down
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

PostSubject: Re: A surprising return. Planet Animal Kingdom lives?!   A surprising return. Planet Animal Kingdom lives?! - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 9:34 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A surprising return. Planet Animal Kingdom lives?!   A surprising return. Planet Animal Kingdom lives?! - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 9:42 am

van hikari wrote:

*Mega Fox is knocked back for a second*

MF: You are developing well. Almost too well.
Back to top Go down
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

PostSubject: Re: A surprising return. Planet Animal Kingdom lives?!   A surprising return. Planet Animal Kingdom lives?! - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 9:44 am

Van: thanks for the compliment
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A surprising return. Planet Animal Kingdom lives?!   A surprising return. Planet Animal Kingdom lives?! - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 9:52 am

*Mega Fox smiles*

MF: Yes...you could be so much more than the feeble pest you are.

Van: Pardon me?

MF: Be honest Van. You are feeling more than just my powers.
Back to top Go down
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

PostSubject: Re: A surprising return. Planet Animal Kingdom lives?!   A surprising return. Planet Animal Kingdom lives?! - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 9:54 am

Van: i never denied it. that mind of your's is clashing with mine. but i never turn on my friends. so shut up and fight!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A surprising return. Planet Animal Kingdom lives?!   A surprising return. Planet Animal Kingdom lives?! - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 10:01 am

van hikari wrote:
Van: i never denied it. that mind of your's is clashing with mine. but i never turn on my friends. so shut up and fight!

*Bind appear in the walls, gripping Van. Mega Fox grins smugly.*

MF: I warned you that your double soul does not make you me. So I will spell this out to you-
     THIS IS NOT YOUR FIGHT.

*Mega Fox presses a button, ejecting Van*

MF (in Van's head): The next time we fight I will not be so merciful.
Back to top Go down
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

PostSubject: Re: A surprising return. Planet Animal Kingdom lives?!   A surprising return. Planet Animal Kingdom lives?! - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 10:03 am

Van: *growls and looks back at the base* not a chance. you just made it my fight
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: A surprising return. Planet Animal Kingdom lives?!   A surprising return. Planet Animal Kingdom lives?! - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 10:08 am

*Vibes smiles at Van*

Vibes: Glad you got out of that alive.

*Van smiles back but is then grabbed violently by Vibes*

Vibes: Never ever EVER do that again. You will get yourself killed, you get me?
        You do not realise how *fudging* lucky you are!
Back to top Go down
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

PostSubject: Re: A surprising return. Planet Animal Kingdom lives?!   A surprising return. Planet Animal Kingdom lives?! - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 10:11 am

Van: Vibes you needed to get out of there. you keep saying you're the hero of the universe so i made the logical choice. now i'm in on the fight.
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: A surprising return. Planet Animal Kingdom lives?!   A surprising return. Planet Animal Kingdom lives?! - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 10:16 am

van hikari wrote:
Van: Vibes you needed to get out of there. you keep saying you're the hero of the universe so i made the logical choice. now i'm in on the fight.

*Vibes smiles*

Vibes: That's awesome and all, but there's a difference between you being part of the fight
        and you flinging yourself head first into it. Besides you're not the only one who has
        a beef with Mega Fox!
Back to top Go down
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

PostSubject: Re: A surprising return. Planet Animal Kingdom lives?!   A surprising return. Planet Animal Kingdom lives?! - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 10:17 am

Van: i know i'm not meant to beat him. i'll help but- *he grabs his head* d....dang.....not now.......
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: A surprising return. Planet Animal Kingdom lives?!   A surprising return. Planet Animal Kingdom lives?! - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 10:28 am

van hikari wrote:
Van: i know i'm not meant to beat him. i'll help but- *he grabs his head* d....dang.....not now.......

*Vibes holds Van*

Vibes: What's wrong?
Back to top Go down
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

PostSubject: Re: A surprising return. Planet Animal Kingdom lives?!   A surprising return. Planet Animal Kingdom lives?! - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 10:35 am

Van: that fight....took too much concentration........megafox's mind is winning.......
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: A surprising return. Planet Animal Kingdom lives?!   A surprising return. Planet Animal Kingdom lives?! - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 10:39 am

van hikari wrote:
Van: that fight....took too much concentration........megafox's mind is winning.......

*Vibes scowls*

Vibes: You see I knew something like this would happen! PSYCHIC MODE!

*Concentrates on Van*

Vibes: Stop the double soul, focus on being you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A surprising return. Planet Animal Kingdom lives?!   A surprising return. Planet Animal Kingdom lives?! - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

A surprising return. Planet Animal Kingdom lives?!
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next