Reynard Citizens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for a Hero (or Villain)to chill and talk.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Execution Program

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

The Execution Program - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Execution Program   The Execution Program - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 6:22 am

Rena: "...I've regretted it ever since I first came here..."
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Execution Program   The Execution Program - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 6:23 am

*Amber scowls*

Amber: You back off!

*Amber fires minigun blasts, knocking Mega Fox back*
Back to top Go down
http://www.reynardcitychronicles.com

PostSubject: Re: The Execution Program   The Execution Program - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 6:25 am

*MF getting up off the wall before his form shifts and enlarges. His shape progressing into bulkier form as rocket launchers and gattling guns appear along his arms and legs.* MF: "ENOUGH!!!!"
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Execution Program   The Execution Program - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 6:27 am

*The blasts send Amber flying back*

Amber: AAAGH!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Execution Program   The Execution Program - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 6:34 am

Rena: "AMBER!"
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Execution Program   The Execution Program - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 6:37 am

*Amber struggles to get up, her armour severely damaged. DV and Penny both nod to each other*

DV and Penny: FULL BLAST!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Execution Program   The Execution Program - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 6:38 am

MF: *His mecha mode body blasted back by the two as his feet anchor down. His body pushing forward with every step as he slams the two with both arms.*
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Execution Program   The Execution Program - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 6:41 am

*DV and Penny groan*

DV: Not sure how many more hits these things can take!

Penny: We have to give it all we've got!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Execution Program   The Execution Program - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 6:44 am

Rena: "...you shouldn't be suffering like this because of me..."

Penny: "rena...what are you-"

*Rena ends up abandoning her mech as her form changes into Amethyst.*
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Execution Program   The Execution Program - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 6:47 am

*They look round*

DV: RENA STOP!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Execution Program   The Execution Program - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 6:50 am

Rena: "I have had enough of everything being a STALE MATE!" *crouching before launching at MF*

*MF Firing everything he had at her as her body muscles through. Parts of Amethysts' skin bursting off as it struggles to reform. Right before her fist lands at Mega fox's jaw in sending him through the walls.*
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Execution Program   The Execution Program - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 6:53 am

*DV groans*

DV: Much as I hate to say it Penny

Penny: I know- perfect time to get out that containment pocket dimension.

DV: OK there's a sentence I never thought I'd hear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Execution Program   The Execution Program - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 7:26 am

*Amethyst and MF clashing fist to fist as MF knocked her down again and again. Her body rusted with spots of her showing injured and bloodied parts of rena's body underneath. Rena's consciousness fading out as Amethyst tried to regrow on her. MF grabs them by the throat before lifting Amethyst up in the air.*

MF: "...say goodbye." *his fist turning into energy as he rears back to spear his claws through her chest cavity.*
Back to top Go down
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

PostSubject: Re: The Execution Program   The Execution Program - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 7:31 am

*suddenly rockets blast mega fox's chest, causing him to drop rena*

Van: not this time *is double souling Mega Fox*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Execution Program   The Execution Program - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 10:11 am

MF: "HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGHH!" *blasting back as the two duke it out in rockets and mechanical fists.*

Amethyst: *Coughing and hacking as parts of her spark and drip.* "VAN!!!"
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Execution Program   The Execution Program - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 11:38 am

*Mega Fox scowls*

Mega Fox: I'm going to tear you all apart!

*DV turns to Penny*

DV: Err Penny?

Penny: This thing takes time to charge DV!

DV: Hurry it up!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Execution Program   The Execution Program - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 4:04 pm

"Not again not again not again!!!"
"Rena this is NOT like doggy treat! Don't you DARE hold yourself responsible for it!"
"IT WAS MY OWN DAMN FAULT FOR BEING BROKEN!!!!!"

*Her whole body froze, eyes dimming, and slumping over her side in motion.*

amber: "RENA!!!"

*Rena was curled up inside her own mind. Her psyche dim and gray, quivering, and whimpering in tears.*

Rena: "it's just like long ago all over again... all these super powers... no definition... excuses to muscle through every conflict... I just want it to stop!"

Amethyst: "Rena ..." *her form stepping through the darkness before pulling over to the poor curled up rena. Her body going down to a knee before rubbing a hand through her brown locks of hair.* "... It's okay... let it go."

Rena: "... I can't... I just..."

Dingo Lass: "if you're gonna go gaga over losing someone that important then you're really worse off in the head than I am!" *hopping out through the dark before sitting down to a knee.* "and how am I suppose to have fun if you're the one carrying all this emotional baggage girl?"

Rena: "But...but I..."

Amethyst: "You couldn't stop it from happening. You'll end up running into people and conflicts like this all the time."

Dingo Lass: "But here everything's always going to be alright! It's just a matter of-"

Rena: "DON'T EVEN START WITH ME!"

*the two girls shift aback at that. Rena shivering before slowly getting up in tears. her hands went to her knees as she sat there sobbing.*

*amethyst would only wrap her arms around her as rena's eyes widen at the feeling. Her mind was getting number by the second.*

Amethyst: "It's okay to be vulnerable... You're just trying to punish yourself for losing a friend long ago. Don't."

*Dingo lass would hug around her after and holding her close with Amethyst.*

Dingo Lass: "yeah. How are we suppose to be better people if we hold ourselves back like that?"

Rena: "...." *her eyes closed again before lowering her head in defeat.* "I just... I just can't handle it anymore."

Amethyst: "Everyone has to muscle through this. All you're complaining about is wanting everything to be better again."

Dingo Lass: "besides, Reynard city runs on all this because it has to if it ever wants to get peoples attention."

Amethyst: "Especially if you can't predict how it's going to end."

Rena: "...but i don't want it to end like before either."

Amethyst: "That was before... and this is now."

Dingo Lass: "question is girlfriend...how are you going to handle it?"

Rena: "...Not me... Us."

*the two would only smile before everything in her mind became bright.*

=ACTIVATE:VALKYRIA=

*Amethyst's body suddenly convulses while Van was struggling to keep up with Mega fox's form with his own. The clash of rockets and fists clashing together sending grates of metal all over.*

Mega fox: "DIE DIE DIE!!!!" *Crashing down as he knocks van off footing finally.*

*but with Amethyst's body, her form and ooze suddenly split as two puddles of her essence were created. These puddles turn into different tints of purple before forming into separate bodies.*

*One of a mechanical dingo lass yawning before her form physically manifests proper in her new shape. Rena would slowly stand with one of her own while Amethyst had her own in physical form. The three stood soon after with eyes a glow of determination.*

Rena: "Begin Attack pattern!"

Dingo Lass: "YEAH BABY THAT'S WHAT I WANNA HEAR!!!"

*the three suddenly shoot off and slam into Mega fox at the side, crashing in through the tunnel walls like dominoes!*
[/i]
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Execution Program   The Execution Program - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 4:18 pm

*As the trio and Van smash into Mega Fox Penny is still working on the pocket dimension blaster*

Penny: Just a little longer...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Execution Program   The Execution Program - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 4:24 pm

*Van smacking Mega fox with his own piston slam, straining his double soul to the limit.*

*Rena and Amethyst grapple the arms in the momentum and slam him on a wall, feeling his grip tighten and toss them aside.*

*Dingo lass hovering up in her symbiotic body and air tanks pop out like rockets with a mad cackle, launching them at mega fox with explosive attacks.*

*however, amethyst yoinks the pocket dimension blaster and hooks it up to her own systems.* Amethyst: "Allow me..."

Penny: "HEY THAT'S DELICATE EQUIPMENT!"

amethyst: "This machine runs on a quasi plasma charge right?"

Penny: "...how did-"

Amethyst: "Then STAND the hell back.." *Her arm shifting the blaster up as air begins to heat up around it. The rising temperatures causing the air molecules to heat and spark before condensing into hot plasma energy. Her hand grasps at it with her eyes shut.* "All are one in the way of the universe...all air is composed from the inner and the outer...let the valve open and let all worldly anchors deflate away..." *Plasma forming more and more as it was absorbed through Amethyst, charging the Blaster faster until the blaster became a glow with full power.*

Penny: "...what did you do?"

Amethyst: "Hurrying the ending." *rushing off.*
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Execution Program   The Execution Program - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 4:29 pm

*The blast sends Mega Fox into the pocket dimension*

Van: Is...is that it?

DV: Do you even know what "it" is?

Van: Please tell me.

Penny: We have captured Mega Fox into a pocket dimension, keeping him away from
         the city.

Van: So he's stuck?

Penny: For now...yes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Execution Program   The Execution Program - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 4:31 pm

Amethyst: "..." *her hand holding the fizzling blaster before dropping it.* "...I think...this might be the limit..."

*the two other bodies suddenly spark and glow before evaporating in a flash of light, causing Amethyst to recede back into rena's main body as rena fell to her knees.*
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Execution Program   The Execution Program - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 4:33 pm

(One more and then I've got a wrap up for this one)

*Penny smiles*

Penny: Guess we can go back to the clinic and tell the guys the good news!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Execution Program   The Execution Program - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 4:36 pm

*It was a while before long, Rena being the one put to the resting bed as the others were recovering.*

Anty: "...honestly van. You were already at your limits and you put yourself back here again."

Van: "...i didn't...want rena to..."

Anty: "now now she's safe and sound now."

Rena: *her eyes gaze on at the others while she was In bed with an IV. Her body was quite bandaged from the beating and sighing silently.* "...i'm sorry...about everything I put everyone through."
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Execution Program   The Execution Program - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 4:43 pm

(OK I'll let Van do one more post, then I'll do the final setup post Wink )

*Anty smiles reassuredly at Rena*

Anty: You have nothing to apologise for. You did the right thing and it helped
       us rid the city of its biggest villain.

*Vibes sighs*

Anty: What?

Vibes: Something doesn't seem right...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Execution Program   The Execution Program - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 5:08 pm

Van: "...huh? ... what now? We captured mega fox, eliminated the threats to the city... what doesn't feel right?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Execution Program   The Execution Program - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Execution Program
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Reynard Citizens :: Foxy Fans :: Reynard City Roleplay-
Jump to: