Reynard Citizens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for a Hero (or Villain)to chill and talk.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A meeting of vixens.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16
AuthorMessage
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

A meeting of vixens. - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting of vixens.   A meeting of vixens. - Page 16 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 8:04 pm

Van: vibes! *runs over, made to look like Dingo lass* that dingo spun me around and next thing i knew i was like this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of vixens.   A meeting of vixens. - Page 16 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 8:05 pm

Rena: "sorry. I got lost trying to find dingo lass." she pauses. Though she looks on at the others. "I...thought i asked you guys to wait in the warehouse and - why the heck is Van dressed like that??"

*MEANWHILE...*

*while Humiliator and IG were on the other side, they spot the shadow of a still dingo lass hiding in the junk pile.*
Back to top Go down
LouisYamato
Admin
LouisYamato

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of vixens.   A meeting of vixens. - Page 16 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 8:06 pm

*looking around* Damn... lost track of the unstable soul! *thinking: "Gotta get the blaster. I can't let the villains get it back, or they'll be even stronger..."* ((He isn't thinking of using it for bad things yet, he just wants to keep it away from CG currently... his insanity will come up later.))
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of vixens.   A meeting of vixens. - Page 16 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 8:23 am

*IG looks round*

IG: It went over there!

*IG and Humiliator charge toward the shadow*
Back to top Go down
http://www.reynardcitychronicles.com

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of vixens.   A meeting of vixens. - Page 16 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 8:24 am

IG was the first to glomp the shadow as they did. HEr hands pull up the body to take notice of loud squeaking afterwards.

What she held in hand after was a big rubber blow up doll, open mouthed, and designed like dingo lass with the paper tag 'GOTCHA' on the front bosom.

IG: ...You have got to be KIDDING ME!!! *Stinging the doll to deflation and ripping the vinyl apart.*

*Back with the others.*

Rena: "I don't know what that means but...I think we better run out of here while we can."
Back to top Go down
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of vixens.   A meeting of vixens. - Page 16 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 9:33 am

Van: *smoothing hiss hair back to normal* right behind ya
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of vixens.   A meeting of vixens. - Page 16 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 12:48 pm

*Humiliator scowls*

Humiliator: We've been...duped.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of vixens.   A meeting of vixens. - Page 16 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 12:51 pm

*The gang fled away from the junkyard and warehouse soon after, making good time at escaping the two without notice.*

*Rena gave a look back over at Vibes.* Rena: so? How was it running into Dingo Lass?

Vibes: "That woman either came from Animal Kingdom or some dimension ripped off of warner brothers! I've never met such a scramble brained person in my life!"
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of vixens.   A meeting of vixens. - Page 16 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 12:54 pm

*She sees Van stifle a laugh*
Back to top Go down
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of vixens.   A meeting of vixens. - Page 16 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 1:02 pm

Vibes: what's so funny

Van: nothing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of vixens.   A meeting of vixens. - Page 16 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 1:04 pm

Rena: *however, rena was quietly smiling as they hurry along.*

*Back with humiliator and IG.*

IG: ... *she sighs, spitting out a piece of vinyl.*

Humiliator: surprising. To think someone would try to out humiliate me of all people. *he laughs.* She sure is amateurish then.

IG: ... well she humiliated us already. Just wonder how Mega Fox is going to take this...

The End
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of vixens.   A meeting of vixens. - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

A meeting of vixens.
Page 16 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16