Reynard Citizens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for a Hero (or Villain)to chill and talk.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Please help- Donate to the reward scheme and share it!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Please help- Donate to the reward scheme and share it! Empty
PostSubject: Please help- Donate to the reward scheme and share it!   Please help- Donate to the reward scheme and share it! EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 6:47 am

You've probably seen me talk about our reward scheme. We don't charge for the online comic and we don't want to. In order to keep it going we need support and donations are the best way. However we also want to reward you for helping us out.
If you donate as little as £5 you will get a credit in the next issue plus some online goodies (can't reveal what they are but they're fab). We also offer things like a cameo in the cartoon and other cool stuff that I pick up on my travels.
Another important part of this is that for each donation we get we'll give a bit to the Big C, a local cancer charity. We also regularly give leftover merchandise and other things to the local charity shop as well. Members of our group have been affected by this horrible condition and anything you can give makes a difference there too!
More info is up at www.reynardcity.com/donate Even if you don't give money (and I really hope you do) please pass on the link and share it as much as you can. This really is a massive, massive help!
Back to top Go down

Please help- Donate to the reward scheme and share it!
Page 1 of 1