Reynard Citizens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for a Hero (or Villain)to chill and talk.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reynard City RP Thread III

Go down 
+4
Somco01
AndyXSquirrel
jm0364
LouisYamato
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Somco01

Somco01

Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread III   Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 10:23 am

The clone has hidden her inside the evil clone's own mind.
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread III   Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 10:28 am

OK that's a cool idea, I like that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.reynardcitychronicles.com
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread III   Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 10:52 am

Quick footnote- Please wait until someone says "OK let's start it" before starting.
Back to top Go down
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread III   Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 10:58 am

The zedite plan (forum edition)

having watched Vibes's progress and adjusting their plans as vibes gained her new powers the zedites are finally ready to launch their attack. using their own psychic abilities they enter Vibes's head and as they head deeper in they strain vibes's mind to the point she begins hallucinating mid battle and even losing control of her powers on a catastrophic level. by the time finds out the zedites are in her mind she can only think of one thing to stop them...and it's exactly what they want. and while the gang is scrambling to help they don't realize the zedites have planned for many, many contingencies.
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread III   Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 11:08 am

Love it- definitely think we should do this one!
Back to top Go down
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread III   Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 11:15 am

got 2 others but i'll save them for later
Back to top Go down
LouisYamato
Admin
LouisYamato

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread III   Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 8:18 pm

Can we do "Burden of Failures" now? I really need the RPs going right now...
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread III   Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 6:46 am

LouisYamato wrote:
Can we do "Burden of Failures" now? I really need the RPs going right now...

Can you give me a recap of the idea please Louis?
Back to top Go down
LouisYamato
Admin
LouisYamato

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread III   Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 7:39 am

LouisYamato wrote:
Burden of Failures

After the recent events involving Merger, as well as what he heard from Damien, Louis has been close to breaking under the pressure. His past failures weigh heavily on his mind, and this leaves him open to being exploited by a new bot from Mega Fox. The bot takes Louis and forces him to relive his failures over and over again, in order to break his spirit so Mega Fox can turn him into a robot. Can the heroes rescue Louis in time, or will they only find his shattered husk of a body... or a new robotic enemy?

Here it is again.
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread III   Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 7:47 am

Cool I like it, go for it.
Back to top Go down
LouisYamato
Admin
LouisYamato

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread III   Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 8:07 am

Alright... and after this one, we can do "Secret Mentor"...
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread III   Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 8:14 am

LouisYamato wrote:
Alright... and after this one, we can do "Secret Mentor"...

Fab.
Back to top Go down
LouisYamato
Admin
LouisYamato

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread III   Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 8:15 am

Okay, the RP is up.
Back to top Go down
LouisYamato
Admin
LouisYamato

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread III   Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 8:32 am

I'd like to have a couple of you guys involved in my RP, because it won't really work out otherwise.
Back to top Go down
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread III   Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 8:56 am

i...didn't know what to say at vibes's post but i'm in now
Back to top Go down
Somco01

Somco01

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread III   Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 11:15 am

I have an idea and this one takes place after the clone one. It's also a Vibes clone, except not created for evil, it gets taken home, and a lot of strange things start to happen, such as being taken into another world.
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread III   Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 1:14 pm

Somco01 wrote:
I have an idea and this one takes place after the clone one. It's also a Vibes clone, except not created for evil, it gets taken home, and a lot of strange things start to happen, such as being taken into another world.

Som- That's a start. If you could work on it and be a bit more specific that would help.
Back to top Go down
Somco01

Somco01

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread III   Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 1:20 pm

This new world is a big city that's made of food as someone has hidden a device that creates a portal to home and the place is very tempting to even take a bite.
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread III   Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 1:24 pm

Somco01 wrote:
This new world is a big city that's made of food as someone has hidden a device that creates a portal to home and the place is very tempting to even take a bite.

Cool- you're getting there, if you can work a bit more on what the story is that would be fab.
Back to top Go down
Somco01

Somco01

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread III   Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 1:30 pm

Each bite causes more addiction as culprit was planning to have cities eaten.
Back to top Go down
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread III   Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 2:39 pm

think we can start up the little known fact about blobulons rp?
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread III   Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 2:49 pm

Cool, go for it!
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread III   Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 11 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 6:29 am

Caramel Vixen Unleashed- When Caramel Girl is converted into the robot Caramel Vixen her dream seems to have come true. She is now physically a match for Vibes and now a major headache for the heroes!
Back to top Go down
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread III   Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 11 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 8:00 am

like it
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread III   Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 26, 2016 12:36 pm

OK RP story suggestions (don't want to put "rules" because at the end of the day we want this to be fun and sometimes like with improv we need to go outside the lines sometimes)

1. Have a reasonably clear idea of the story- Sometimes people will do something that goes against what you might have in mind but go with it. However a clear plot line will help to keep things on track. And if it can reasonably tie in with the other characters that would be good.

2. Read what people put- may sound obvious but if someone says "such and such goes on patrol" give them something to deal with as a subplot to what you're doing.

3. What happens?- Again sounds obvious but no using "probably" or "might". Things happen in stories. Give people material to work with!

4. Using () sparingly- More a personal thing, this should only really be when you need direction. With regard to issues outside the RP remember there are private messages and chatboxes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread III   Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Reynard City RP Thread III
Page 11 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next