Reynard Citizens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for a Hero (or Villain)to chill and talk.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reynard City RP Thread III

Go down 
+4
Somco01
AndyXSquirrel
jm0364
LouisYamato
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread III   Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 5:32 pm

interesting
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread III   Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 6:02 pm

Think we could do this after one of the other RPs are done.
Back to top Go down
http://www.reynardcitychronicles.com
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread III   Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 6:23 pm

sure
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread III   Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 3:25 pm

No Word Of Warning- When Vibes, Sal and G go on patrol they encounter Humiliator. During the 
                             fight the trio enormously blimp up and are only capable of saying a single
                             word. They suddenly find themselves unable to warn the others who
                             walk into Humiliator's traps. Can they find a way to save their friends
                             before they all become powerless?
Back to top Go down
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread III   Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 7:55 pm

awesome
Back to top Go down
LouisYamato
Admin
LouisYamato

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread III   Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 11:50 pm

Sorry for not posting lately... been waiting for more responses on "Overcharged" and "Family Rush"... especially since I don't know how to involve my characters in the other threads myself...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread III   Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 7:15 pm

hi. New around here, but have some ideas.

I posted a profile of dingo lass, and I was reading up about the role plays to find out about a monster named 'funzoid'.

Dingo lass loves inflations, and gadgets that cause it. Considering funzoid's stuff causes such things... she'd want to probably steal whatever he creates or turn it on him, most likely making funzoid a rival. A rival being...only the LASS GETS TO MAKE THOSE TRAPS! That, and she refuses to see others abuse the inflation lifestyle for ill gotten means.
Back to top Go down
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread III   Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 7:17 pm

sounds like an idea for an rp in and of itselff
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread III   Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 7:18 pm

Agreed, good idea!
Back to top Go down
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread III   Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 7:54 pm

ok so depending on how villainous or heroic Dingo lass is feeling

Inflating rivals: since arriving in town the mysterious new....."super", Dingo Lass, has caused both help and trouble for the heroes but has proven her interests are relatively in the good. Though she has a personal rivalry with Reynard City's resident inflator Funzoid, prompting the "heroine" to personally head the effort to stop his latest plan.

and....kinda struggling with a villain Dingo lass idea...help
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread III   Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 24, 2016 9:44 am

Double The Fun- Dingo Lass joins in with Funzoid's bid to make everyone more fun. However even Funzoid is shocked when Dingo Lass seems to be going full on even beyond his fun levels.
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread III   Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 24, 2016 9:49 am

The Greater of Two Evils- Nav and Sebiv overcome Mega Fox and begin to take over his territory. But Vibes becomes concerned that their influence is growing.
Back to top Go down
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread III   Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 24, 2016 10:25 am

liking the greater of 2 evils one
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread III   Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 24, 2016 10:32 am

Cool, thinking it's another one we can post up when Sebiv finishes.
Back to top Go down
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread III   Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 24, 2016 10:47 am

right
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread III   Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 5:51 am

Making Your Mind Up- Rena tries to help Sal and Vibes with their problems. However her attempts to help are complicated by seeing too much, causing her to flashback to them, disrupting her powers in the process.

To Stop A Mocking Dingo- Dingo Lass can't resist winding up the heroes. But when she goes too far she begins to wonder whether it'd be easier to be a villain.
Back to top Go down
LouisYamato
Admin
LouisYamato

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread III   Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 2:58 pm

Twisted Soul

After the events of "Family Rush", Louis starts acting a bit... strange... he starts being a bit sadistic when fighting villains, and seems to have some not-so-good plans going on. Can the heroes find out the problem and get him back to normal? Or will they have to take down their friend to prevent him from doing something too rash?

The idea for this is that, after his and Claire's child is born, he becomes very protective and dark. He sees the villains as a major threat to the child's future. He won't kill them (except maybe Mega Fox), but he will try to make sure they can't endanger his child. He is willing to do bad things for the sake of a better future. Sort of like some of the villains from the "Tales" series: they are seen as villains for their actions, but they are just doing what they can to try to create peace/make the world better. He's gonna be kinda dark, but I'm gonna try to not make him too dark.
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread III   Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 5:02 pm

OK some interesting ideas- think it would be interesting if it could mean the heroes hold him back.
Back to top Go down
LouisYamato
Admin
LouisYamato

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread III   Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 5:24 pm

That's what I'm going for. The heroes have to hold him back from doing something really bad. I'm not sure what he'd do yet, but that's open for suggestions.
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread III   Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 5:28 pm

Well you kind of already set it up with tampering with CG's blaster.
Back to top Go down
LouisYamato
Admin
LouisYamato

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread III   Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 5:32 pm

True, that's one of the small things. I'm trying to think of something big, too.
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread III   Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 5:34 pm

It's not small if she gets severely injured. Ultimately she is human and even Vibes who hates her would think it's going too far.
Back to top Go down
LouisYamato
Admin
LouisYamato

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread III   Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 6:09 pm

Hmm... true.
Back to top Go down
LouisYamato
Admin
LouisYamato

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread III   Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 8:17 pm

I just had a brilliant idea as to why Louis goes kinda crazy: during "Family Rush", Aegis (the spirit partner) will get badly hurt and have to disconnect from Louis and go back to the spirit realm to recover. However, while there, Aegis gets trapped by a dark ice spirit, who disguises itself as Aegis and returns to Louis and connects with him. Because of this, Louis starts going crazy after a while. So the heroes will have to rescue Aegis and defeat Vinter (the dark ice spirit). This gives reason to his darker attitude, and makes this most interesting in my opinion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread III   Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 4:14 am

Fun House Frolic: After the escape from Funzoid's funhouse with Vibes and Rena, Funzoid takes time out to re-capture Rena. Considering how she took all of his pranks and torture in such stride, what plans would he have for the poor vixen as payback?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread III   Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Reynard City RP Thread III
Page 2 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next