Reynard Citizens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for a Hero (or Villain)to chill and talk.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reynard City RP Thread III

Go down 
+4
Somco01
AndyXSquirrel
jm0364
LouisYamato
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread III   Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 3:23 pm

Well if we start the RP I'll explain.
Back to top Go down
http://www.reynardcitychronicles.com
LouisYamato
Admin
LouisYamato

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread III   Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2016 11:12 am

Sorry for not posting pretty much at all... but maybe this might make you all smile. It's one of the songs from my new game as a full song. You might have heard part of it in the game trailers.

Last edited by LouisYamato on Wed Feb 24, 2016 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread III   Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2016 11:15 am

it;s cool man. i've got natewantstobattle and a few others to keep me pumped....mostly because of their covers of the one punch man theme.
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread III   Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2016 11:49 am

It's ok Louis, here when you're ready!
Back to top Go down
LouisYamato
Admin
LouisYamato

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread III   Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2016 4:47 pm

Alright... Enjoying "FE Fates: Birthright", and I'm hoping it gives me ideas for RPs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread III   Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2016 6:10 am

I was wondering about bringing back the break room thread that rob told me about. Unless someone knows how deep it is in the thread. I'd also like to ask if it'd be made into a sticky note thread for out of character relaxation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread III   Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 4:56 pm

Fun Zone - After having his own pocket dimension, Funzoid decks it out with all manner of things prankish and delightful. However, having a long time spent in a world full of fun, he plans the heroes abduction into it as his own 'thank you' for saving his life. However, will old habits die hard or will he genuinely turn over a new leaf?
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread III   Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 5:07 pm

Sounds like fun- awaiting Van's post before posting my idea for where we go from here (trust me, these things tie up!)
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread III   Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 5:16 pm

The Perfect Union- With Mega Fox entrapped in the pocket dimension the heroes have
                          a chance to recover. But now a new villain emerges- a fusion of
                          Perfect Platinum and Sebiv!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread III   Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 5:17 pm

wow...stopped mega fox from going after Sebiv and this is what happens.
Back to top Go down
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread III   Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 5:29 pm

work isn't fun. but these ideas are
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread III   Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 5:57 pm

LOL sad reality of life- Actually speaking of work got another special Patreon extra coming soon Wink
Back to top Go down
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread III   Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 6:09 pm

really? you only got 2 people don't you?
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread III   Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 6:10 pm

Actually it's 3 now- but in this case it's something I've been working on anyway.
Back to top Go down
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread III   Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 6:13 pm

oh cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread III   Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 7:35 pm

Calamity Comedics - Warp king brings out a grand swarm of beasties that are far beyond the imagining. However, it seems that this scheduled assault was set in preparation against one heroine such as 'dingo lass'. The threat being grand as it is... she'll need a sidekick.
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread III   Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 7:40 pm

Sounds like fun
Back to top Go down
LouisYamato
Admin
LouisYamato

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread III   Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 1:29 pm

Um... why are some of our threads missing pages???
Back to top Go down
LouisYamato
Admin
LouisYamato

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread III   Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 1:33 pm

Wait, nevermind. I think it just made it so there's more posts per page. Oops...
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread III   Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 3:21 pm

Honestly I go off for a bit and this happens!
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread III   Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2016 3:59 pm

The Slobulon Dilemma- The Slobulons decide they want a crack at Earth invading. At first Rena
                             is happy with her friends starting to bulge and enjoy their food. But
                             when the Slobulons invade she realises she has to choose between
                             what she loves and what's best for the city...
Back to top Go down
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread III   Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2016 4:04 pm

almost forgot about them. sounds good
Back to top Go down
LouisYamato
Admin
LouisYamato

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread III   Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 9:37 pm

Got an idea to do while I wait for us to finish "Family Rush" and start "Twisted Soul".

Fox Fudge Fiasco

A new type of candy starts being sold in town, and it becomes very popular! The new "Fox Fudge" candy bar is a hit among some of the heroes. However, the hero foxes of the team (Van, Vibes, Sal, G, maybe Rena, Carmy, and Fi (if Rena and J want to join in)) get affected by it badly as they eat more and more. Can the rest of the heroes find out who is behind this before most of the team becomes large fudge fox soldiers?
Back to top Go down
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread III   Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 10:07 pm

sounds like fun
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread III   Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2016 7:16 am

LouisYamato wrote:
Got an idea to do while I wait for us to finish "Family Rush" and start "Twisted Soul".

Fox Fudge Fiasco

A new type of candy starts being sold in town, and it becomes very popular! The new "Fox Fudge" candy bar is a hit among some of the heroes. However, the hero foxes of the team (Van, Vibes, Sal, G, maybe Rena, Carmy, and Fi (if Rena and J want to join in)) get affected by it badly as they eat more and more. Can the rest of the heroes find out who is behind this before most of the team becomes large fudge fox soldiers?

Awesome- we can tie this into the Slobulon story!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread III   Reynard City RP Thread III - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Reynard City RP Thread III
Page 5 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 22  Next