A place for a Hero (or Villain)to chill and talk.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

most annoying videogame levels

Go down 
AuthorMessage
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

most annoying videogame levels Empty
PostSubject: most annoying videogame levels   most annoying videogame levels EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 9:34 pm

just a forum that i came up with after playing an annoying mission in dragon ball xenoverse but what are some levels in videogames you all have played that just irritated the crap out of you. for this particular entry of mine i'll list a few parts from xenoverse

Buu Buu! Majin Buu- at one point you are fighting alone and are surrounded by 6 smaller majin buu's that all gang up on you

a mission in the beerus saga where you fight beerus and whis with trunks on your team....but everytime i try it they immediatly gang up on me. and they both have 2 HP bars and semi auto guards
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: most annoying videogame levels   most annoying videogame levels EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 1:26 pm

Pretty much any game where you don't know where to go next. One that really drove me mental was a level in the PS2 The Warriors game where you run across the rooftops.
Back to top Go down
http://www.reynardcitychronicles.com
Somco01

Somco01

PostSubject: Re: most annoying videogame levels   most annoying videogame levels EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 5:17 pm

I can think of some good examples. The first Crash Bandicoot game had some very difficult levels, such as the ones where you get from one side of a long bridge to the other, two levels known as Lost City and Sunset Vista, and there's also two levels that involve climbing up the castle. The second castle climb, known as Stormy Ascent was so hard, it was scrapped, and I think that the castle climbing levels are the most unforgiving, and the checkpoint is so far, it's placed at halfway into the stage, and both of them are very long.
Back to top Go down
Madness the Hedgefox

Madness the Hedgefox

PostSubject: Re: most annoying videogame levels   most annoying videogame levels EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 12:39 am

Sub-Compact Showdown's 3 tracks in a 704pt Ford Fiesta Zetec S on Forza Motorsport 3. Granted it's over 3.5x the stats of any opposition, but the amount of skidding all over the track. Jeeeez.
Back to top Go down
http://matticusmadness.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: most annoying videogame levels   most annoying videogame levels Empty

Back to top Go down

most annoying videogame levels
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Reynard Citizens :: General Discussion :: Fox Talk-
Jump to: