Reynard Citizens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for a Hero (or Villain)to chill and talk.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Kid In Town

Go down 
+2
Madness the Hedgefox
AKGirl
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

New Kid In Town - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Kid In Town   New Kid In Town - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 3:01 pm

LATER...

*Madness is on her own*

Madness (thought): That arrogant weirdo, like to take her down a peg or two...

*Madness doesn't see the drone bot until it stings her*

Madness: OW!

*Madness staggers, temporarily dizzy*

Madness: W...What was that?

*Madness looks at her reflection and sees herself as...Vibes?*

(Last post to you Madness!)
Back to top Go down
http://www.reynardcitychronicles.com
jm0364
Admin
jm0364

PostSubject: Re: New Kid In Town   New Kid In Town - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 11:50 am

(Bring it home Maddy!)
Back to top Go down
https://reynardcity.forumotion.com
Madness the Hedgefox

Madness the Hedgefox

PostSubject: Re: New Kid In Town   New Kid In Town - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 7:09 pm

*after seeing that she looked like the vixen that had given her trouble twice over in the same day, Madness rubbed her eyes, thinking for sure that it had to be some kind of trick, only for the illusion to seemingly vanish as when she saw her reflection again she was back to normal* "This... Place..."

*Somewhere else though, a few dimensions away to be precise, two figures had reviewed what had been occurring over Madness' day, an orange three tailed hedgefox seemed to be conversing with another figure, some kind of jet black mobian, though the species was another question, the two figures saw her being stung and her temporary horror at looking like Vibes, before one of them pressed a button, upon the button being pressed, Madness' eyes glowed red and her fur went purple for a few seconds before she then burst back to normal, Mega Fox's serum attempting to play mind games tripped the same mind guard that Vibes had tripped earlier and been booted out by, so the two that were watching had triggered one of her internal weapons, a stream of DarkScale which, having a living and breathing core itself, didn't like the idea of someone else controlling its host, as a result the stream infested the serum that was in Madness' body and turned it into dark energy, despite the successful intervention, one of the two watching looked a bit concerned*

"Ah. Yes. Now I see your problem. This would be Madeliene's second attempted mind breach of the day. One I can settle for, but two from two different sources emanates a larger problem."
"Nothing's going to convince her that suicide isn't the way to go Captain Koenig, nothing unless we can bring back 'The Shard', she's going to keep going around like this until someone does put her down."
"So what's stopping you from bringing back 'The Shard'?"
"I need a time permit for it, and I have a bit of a feeling that I won't get it."
"You would be correct I am afraid Acura. Her abilities alone do not provide a high enough danger to warrant it, it is if she is controlled while in the form. And so far this has not occurred since Anti-Madness was halted in his attempt to use it."
"Alt is now in the hands of somebody who makes him feel 'at peace' I should add, but at the matter at hand Captain, if I have another way to return 'the shard', then would I be clear to execute it?"
"Per the usual regulations of course, but, of course, Acura"
"And i'm told the first trigger of the guard today was a girl called Vibes?"
"She reckons herself as a hero but she is undisciplined when it comes to the exit, if given ranking within our own she would be fillet filling upon her first major dimension threat."
"I think maybe she could be one of us with a bit of-"
"OKAY, so, another plan."
*the orange hedgefox let out a bit of a sigh at being interrupted, but she wasn't about to argue with someone with more power than her* Got it." *After saying that, the orange hedgefox seemed to just disappear, her accomplice knew she could warp, so could everyone within their team*

*back with Madness, the sniper herself was taking a long look at herself in the water she'd saw herself in, her thoughts were taking her deep, a flashback to the critical day that everything fell apart for her* "What happened out there? we were unstoppable, inseparable, stuck together stronger than glue, and then one day... One day..." *Madness was too busy with the thoughts running through her mind to hear the appearance of the orange hedgefox behind her who stepped up behind her* "Hon, you'll get answers in time, just look behind you okay?" *Madness knew for sure that she didn't think that one herself, and sure enough she snapped out of her thoughts and looked behind her, a slight smile coming onto her face at the sight of who she saw* "Ceil." *hearing the light blue hedgefox call her by the name that she knew her by, Ceil gained a smile herself, spreading her arms out for the other hedgefox to hug her, and sure enough Madness jumped into that hug, tears streaming down her face* "Ceil. I can't take it anymore. Not knowing what I did. Every day is more painful than dimension ARX-2." *Ceil knew what she was talking about, and just shook her head* "Hon, I know how it hurts, remember, I believed Alt once." "Take me with you Ceil." *Madness' sudden request and the longing in her eyes had caught Ceil by surprise, she hadn't expected that the light blue hedgefox might want to join up to her team, Ceil could only sigh and shake her head* "Sorry hon. But you have too much darkness in your heart." *Ceil removed her arms from around her friend* "But I do have a way i'd like you to help." *Madness seemed to perk up at the sound of that Ceil wanted her help* "Just name it." "The psychic and mind moderation presence in this city is worrying both myself and Koenig. I mean, one day and you've already had the guard block two attempts to mangle with your mind."
"Two?"
"That illusion you had earlier of one of the heroes of this city? Turns out you were stung by a being attempting to make you start seeing things and quite possibly start acting differently. But as you might have figured-" "You slammed down on it. Are you sure you can't get him back?" *Ceil put her hands on Madness' shoulders* "Madeliene, hon, I know how much he meant to you, but i'm afraid with him in a different time, there's not really much I can do." *knowing the capabilities of her good friend, Madness could understand this point, time travel was a technology that hadn't been started yet anywhere within the various dimensions* "I miss him Ceil." *if this had been anybody else that she was dealing with, they would have got as far as halfway through this conversation before Madness told them to 'move on' to put it politely, but Ceil was her best friend, and not to mention, the most powerful person she knew, after shedding a few more tears in her best friend's arms, she sighed and regained her composure* "So what do you want me to do to help you out here Ceil?" "I want you to get yourself out of this city." *Madness wasn't expecting that answer from the orange hedgefox and tilted her head slightly in question* "With the secrets behind you and the amount of mind related matter in this city, we don't want to take any more chances with you, we need you to find another place hon. For your safety, and for the safety of everyone else." *Ceil's explanation was understandable to her, she knew what had nearly happened the last time that what Ceil was explaining had happened* "I'm done with this city anyway Ceil." *Madness found herself looking up to the top of one of the city's skyscrapers and letting out an unamused huff* "It's got nothing left to throw at me. Nobody here has the strength or the brains to kill me off out here." *Ceil seemed pleased to hear this and patted her pack* "Thank you hon. There's a full blown world out there, and I know your mother would be proud to hear that you're circling it." *Ceil watched with a smile as Madness took off at her full speed to one of the city's exits and out of the city, with one task completed, she still had one left to go, and the orange hedgefox soon appeared in a room of red, red curtains covered a large bed where a figure dressed in a short red dress was lying*
"Red Heart." *the figure on the bed sat up, a smile coming across their face* "Ceil my dearie. This is an honor."
"I need you to take your competition to a certain city."
*And so the mystery thickens*

Ending 1, Left Reynard, Nobody she Trusts but Ceil and The Shard

(Will Reynard City see the Sniper again? What is this competition that Ceil has going to Reynard City? DO I REALLY NEED TO SHOUT LIKE THIIIIIIS. Join us next time in 'Drawn to the DarkScale'!)

(Madness the Hedgefox 3 minutes ago
1,412 Words, 7,988 letters.)

Last edited by Madness the Hedgefox on Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Addition of how big this post is.)
Back to top Go down
http://matticusmadness.deviantart.com
jm0364
Admin
jm0364

PostSubject: Re: New Kid In Town   New Kid In Town - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 2:10 am

(*reads extra info* Holy Crap you're good. O.O)
Back to top Go down
https://reynardcity.forumotion.com
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: New Kid In Town   New Kid In Town - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 4:58 am

(Fair play, it's a lot to take in. But yeah by all means post up the Sniper story)
Back to top Go down
http://www.reynardcitychronicles.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Kid In Town   New Kid In Town - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Kid In Town
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4