Reynard Citizens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for a Hero (or Villain)to chill and talk.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reynard City RP Thread II

Go down 
+3
MizuWolfie
van hikari
jm0364
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

Reynard City RP Thread II - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread II   Reynard City RP Thread II - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 9:40 am

Both it is then Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.reynardcitychronicles.com
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread II   Reynard City RP Thread II - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 9:43 am

Ikou ze.
Back to top Go down
LouisYamato
Admin
LouisYamato

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread II   Reynard City RP Thread II - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 2:46 pm

silent sorry I'm not doing much here lately... just trying to figure things out in life, and struggling at that... at least mom got a new job recently, but...
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread II   Reynard City RP Thread II - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 3:18 pm

It's ok Louis, we all have moments like that. It does get better!
Back to top Go down
LouisYamato
Admin
LouisYamato

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread II   Reynard City RP Thread II - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 3:20 pm

I only hope so...
Back to top Go down
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread II   Reynard City RP Thread II - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 10:55 am

Funzoid's Party- Sally's birthday is coming aup and despite her being adamant about not having a party the group plans one anyways. however while they are so busy with that Funzoid captures sally to give her his own brand of birthday partying. now the crew must find Sally by following a trail of clues before Funzoid can perform his "explosive" end to sally....'s party.
Back to top Go down
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread II   Reynard City RP Thread II - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 10:57 am

Double Soul Down-

By now everyone knows about Van's double soul ability but that may not be a good thing. When Megafox finds a way to drain the ability out of van and put in others van must fight to protect himself and his power from potentially making the ultimate villain.
Back to top Go down
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread II   Reynard City RP Thread II - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 11:09 am

The Slobulon Invasion pt 1-abduction-

Vibes, DV, Sally, and Amber are out trying to build trust between themselves but just as they start they all suddenly black out. when they wake up they are in an alien laboratory covered in snacks. The Slobulons have decided it's time to make their move, starting by converting heroes into super slobulons. now the girls have to escape and prevent the invasion before the slobulons can attack...and before whatever is in them takes over.
Back to top Go down
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread II   Reynard City RP Thread II - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 11:13 am

Vibes to the future pt 2- The Future is dangerous-

Van and Vibes decide to "borrow" the Explorer for a quick drive (gotta keep the car from seizing or whatever) though during the ride a convenient lightning bolt propels the car and the duo into the future and fries the time circuits, preventing them from going back in time. now they have to zoom into the futures to find the right time line where a way to either fix the explorer's time circuits or just a new time machine in general. but beware. not all of the future is good.
Back to top Go down
LouisYamato
Admin
LouisYamato

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread II   Reynard City RP Thread II - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 11:41 am

Honeymoon Havoc: Claire and Louis are finally married! And it's time for the honeymoon! They decide to head to an island resort. What they don't know, is that a powerful new villain has awoken on the island, and he has taken an interest in Claire! Now, it's up to Louis (and any hero he can find on the island) to rescue Claire, before the villain makes her his bride, and before she forgets about Louis!
Back to top Go down
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread II   Reynard City RP Thread II - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 11:43 am

cool.
Back to top Go down
LouisYamato
Admin
LouisYamato

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread II   Reynard City RP Thread II - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 11:47 am

This way, we can all come up with a new villain together, and maybe a new hero or 2.
Back to top Go down
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread II   Reynard City RP Thread II - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 11:49 am

if this is for the future stories one i was thinking it could be Vibes jr and Van jr's team. ya know since we already mentioned a few characters who could be in it. though we can still make a new hero set here too.
Back to top Go down
LouisYamato
Admin
LouisYamato

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread II   Reynard City RP Thread II - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 11:58 am

It wasn't part of the future arc, but it's up to you guys. I just thought you would like the opportunity to add new faces to RC. Like getting Ratchet and Clank involved at some point.
Back to top Go down
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread II   Reynard City RP Thread II - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 12:08 pm

ok
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread II   Reynard City RP Thread II - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 8:08 am

Whoa, loads of good ideas there- the Funzoid one is a good one but yeah there's some really interesting twists there!
Back to top Go down
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread II   Reynard City RP Thread II - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 8:08 am

thanks..?
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread II   Reynard City RP Thread II - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 8:12 am

I mean you've got lots of good ideas in there, well done!
Back to top Go down
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread II   Reynard City RP Thread II - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 8:14 am

thanks then.
Back to top Go down
LouisYamato
Admin
LouisYamato

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread II   Reynard City RP Thread II - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 9:34 am

Cool. Just need you guys to help with the villain and the maybe-new heroes.
Back to top Go down
LouisYamato
Admin
LouisYamato

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread II   Reynard City RP Thread II - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 7:53 pm

Just started watching Sword Art Online. Epic! I know we did an RP similar to SAO, but I want to do one that really does involve SAO...
Back to top Go down
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread II   Reynard City RP Thread II - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 7:55 pm

eh. the first season was good. second one's story suuuuucks. asuna is demoted to damsel in distress.
Back to top Go down
LouisYamato
Admin
LouisYamato

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread II   Reynard City RP Thread II - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 8:26 pm

That sounds weird to me, cuz she's such a BAMF right now. Kirito just joined Asuna's guild. They said they needed a break~
Back to top Go down
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread II   Reynard City RP Thread II - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 8:31 pm

well technically it's the second half of the first season. it's the second VRMMO game
Back to top Go down
LouisYamato
Admin
LouisYamato

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread II   Reynard City RP Thread II - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 10:09 pm

I figured. I saw in some pictures on Facebook that, in Season 2, Kirito has a female character.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reynard City RP Thread II   Reynard City RP Thread II - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Reynard City RP Thread II
Page 3 of 33Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 33  Next