Reynard Citizens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for a Hero (or Villain)to chill and talk.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Shocking Realization((AKA Return of the forgotten))

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jm0364
Admin
jm0364

A Shocking Realization((AKA Return of the forgotten)) Empty
PostSubject: A Shocking Realization((AKA Return of the forgotten))   A Shocking Realization((AKA Return of the forgotten)) EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 4:46 am

Yknow what I realized? I was coming up with a few questions for an Upcoming Q&A thread to put in the official section of the forum when a thought occurred to me. There are so many Characters that had interacted with the heroes from the old Spring.Me RP that haven't had much time or NO time at all here on the forum.

So seeing as how we have the Multiverse thread why don't we use this opportunity to bring some back?

Here are a few that I Know of.

Gella and Blobus: Experiments gone wrong
A Shocking Realization((AKA Return of the forgotten)) Gella%2520and%2520Blobus

Alternatron ((AKA AltTron 2.0)): An enhanced recreation of an old enemy from the past.
A Shocking Realization((AKA Return of the forgotten)) ALTTRON2

and playing for the hero side

Chloe Wolfenstein: The mysterious survivor from Animal Kingdom armed with nothing but the cannon on her arm
A Shocking Realization((AKA Return of the forgotten)) ChloeWolf

Any other characters you remember that you want to bring back? Place them here and we'll see where they go next...
Back to top Go down
https://reynardcity.forumotion.com
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: A Shocking Realization((AKA Return of the forgotten))   A Shocking Realization((AKA Return of the forgotten)) EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 5:19 am

Good call- Chloe could definitely throw a few spanners in the works!
Back to top Go down
http://www.reynardcitychronicles.com
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

PostSubject: Re: A Shocking Realization((AKA Return of the forgotten))   A Shocking Realization((AKA Return of the forgotten)) EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 9:38 am

i don'r think i was around for gella and blobus
Back to top Go down
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

PostSubject: Re: A Shocking Realization((AKA Return of the forgotten))   A Shocking Realization((AKA Return of the forgotten)) EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 10:14 pm

kinda funny what you find not burried far beneath the surface of this place. any ideas for these guys? alternotron can have his own series really
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: A Shocking Realization((AKA Return of the forgotten))   A Shocking Realization((AKA Return of the forgotten)) EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 2:00 pm

Chloe did have an RP (had a whole story planned for her actually)- as for the others no harm bringing them in, and Alternotron by definition opens things up!
Back to top Go down
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

PostSubject: Re: A Shocking Realization((AKA Return of the forgotten))   A Shocking Realization((AKA Return of the forgotten)) EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 2:07 pm

hm.....a series of the heroes dreams/desires that eventually go south definitly could work for alternotron........i wish i knew more about blobus and gella
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: A Shocking Realization((AKA Return of the forgotten))   A Shocking Realization((AKA Return of the forgotten)) EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 2:14 pm

As I remember they absorbed powers from the heroes, taking on their appearance and turned them into blobs.
Back to top Go down
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

PostSubject: Re: A Shocking Realization((AKA Return of the forgotten))   A Shocking Realization((AKA Return of the forgotten)) EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 2:14 pm

....oh come on! I MISSED that story line?! that sounds awesome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Shocking Realization((AKA Return of the forgotten))   A Shocking Realization((AKA Return of the forgotten)) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Shocking Realization((AKA Return of the forgotten))
Page 1 of 1