Reynard Citizens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for a Hero (or Villain)to chill and talk.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

May the power protect you

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

May the power protect you Empty
PostSubject: May the power protect you   May the power protect you EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:40 am

As a dorky kid who grew up on saban stuff like power rangers and digimon, i was a fan of jason david frank for a long time. Hell im still trying to process what just happened but the main thing i want to say is...

Please if you are struggling or you think a friend or loved one is struggling, reach out and get help. No one is an island and even the greatest of Rangers can succumb to their own demons when fighting alone.

May the power protect you.
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

May the power protect you Empty
PostSubject: Re: May the power protect you   May the power protect you EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 12:16 pm

So true. I was there at LFCC with Gizzy, who is one of the biggest Power Rangers fans I know and he went up with Jason and gave him a speech on his Ipad about how he had inspired him, how the show had taught him to stand up to bullies, helping him deal with his mobility issues.

He got everyone together and did a big selfie with all the fans and you could tell he genuinely wanted to do it for everyone, it never felt like an act or an obligation.

That being said, I think it's something people forget. We often look at the withdrawn or quiet people to check if they're okay. But equally those who seem confident on the outside may need an arm around them sometimes too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.reynardcitychronicles.com

May the power protect you
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Reynard Citizens :: General Discussion :: Fox Talk-
Jump to: