Reynard Citizens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for a Hero (or Villain)to chill and talk.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vibes X Sal Story

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Somco

Somco

Vibes X Sal Story Empty
PostSubject: Vibes X Sal Story   Vibes X Sal Story EmptyTue Jan 11, 2022 10:37 am

Based on the art of Vibes and Sal as a couple.

Vibes had just woken up, had her breakfast and stepped outside for some fresh air. She went for a walk and spotted Sal who was also out for some air.
Vibes: Sally! How nice to see you out and about.
Sal: Oh, hello. Getting some fresh air as well?
Vibes: It's nice out here.
Sal: It sure is.
Vibes then cheekily gives Sal a poke on the cheek. Sal tries to keep calm and laugh it off.
Sal: Still being cheeky, huh?
Vibes giggles and gives her another poke on the cheek.
Sal: Why do you keep doing that?
Sal then lets out a giggle and pokes Vibes back.
They then get hungry and decide to grab some food. Afterwards, they go for a walk together. Vibes began to look at Sal, unable to take her eyes off her. Until she bumps into somebody. They both notice a big dragon sorceress looming over them. She was not happy.
???: That's what happens when you don't look where you're going.
Vibes: Uh, oh.
Sal: Who are you?
???: I'm Arrozess.
Vibes: What a strange name.
Arrozess: Don't even tempt me.
Vibes: How? Like talking about your name or even your size? You do look to be on the chunky side I'll admit.
Arrozess: Right! That does it!
Arrozess charges up her sceptre and aims it at Vibes, but Sal gets in front of her and gets blasted into a sleeping spell.
Vibes: Sal!
Arrozess: Well, I might as well take her. And if you follow me, you will also get what's coming to her.
Arrozess then grabs Sal and takes off into the sky and flies to a castle with Vibes following her. As Vibes makes it to the castle, she decides to sneak in through one of the windows. Meanwhile, Sal wakes up tied to a wall. She saw Arrozess in front of her.
Sal: Where am I?
Arrozess: My castle. And you better not say a word or I'll give you something to shout about. In fact, don't even think about anything. Sal tries to break free to no avail, making sounds as she struggles. Suddenly, she spots Vibes climbing through a window, grabbing the attention of the big dragon sorceress.
Arrozess: I told you not to follow me!
Vibes: Give Sal back and I'll leave you alone.
Arrozess: I will not give her back for any reason. Now get lost!
Vibes: Right! That is it.
Vibes then attacks Arrozess and knocks her to a wall.
Arrozess: Alright, now you've asked for it!
She casts a spell on Vibes and Sal and they start to inflate and Arrozess goes to another room to heal the injuries given to her. Vibes and Sal are inflating bigger and bigger as the ropes stretch. Their arms, legs, cheeks and bodies puff up. They attempt to get free of the ropes as they creak loudly. The ropes then snap off as they continue to inflate. Their bodies get pressed into each other as they begin to fill the room. Then their faces are pressing into each other and the only thing they can see at this point are each others eyes. Suddenly, their lips begin to press into each other, causing them to blush heavily with their eyes widening. As they filled the room, the walls begin to creak, giving Vibes an idea on escaping the castle. She begins to puff kiss Sal and inflate her even more. Sal realizes what Vibes is trying to do and puff kisses her in return, inflating her as well as the walls start to break apart. They close their eyes and continue to puff kiss each other until they inflate each other so much, the castle comes crashing down, much to Arrozess' dismay as she was still healing herself.
Arrozess: My castle! You two will pay for this!
Vibes and Sal are now free and they float towards Arrozess as Vibes and Sal have an idea to get back at her. Vibes and Sal deflates the air in their bodies into Arrozess, inflating her into twice the size they were. They throw her sceptre away so she can't grab it and the two leave the ruins of the castle.
Sal: Thank you for coming along to save me.
Vibes: It's no problem.
They begin to blush and think about when they puff kissed each other as they became a couple the moment their lips were pressed into each other while inflating in the castle.
Sal: I can think of a nice reward for you. Close your eyes.
Vibes closes her eyes and Sal grabs her cheeks and kisses her lips. Vibes then grabs Sal's cheeks and kiss her in return. They both look into each other's eyes and rub each other's cheeks.
Vibes: Why don't we both go to my house for the night?
Sal: I would love to spend the night with you.
They giggle and hold hands with each other and walk home together into the sunset, looking forward to spending their time as a couple.

The End
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

Vibes X Sal Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vibes X Sal Story   Vibes X Sal Story EmptyTue Jan 11, 2022 10:43 am

Cute story
Back to top Go down
http://www.reynardcitychronicles.com

Vibes X Sal Story
Page 1 of 1