Reynard Citizens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for a Hero (or Villain)to chill and talk.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Story So Far (AKA The Recap Thread)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jm0364
Admin
jm0364

The Story So Far (AKA The Recap Thread) Empty
PostSubject: The Story So Far (AKA The Recap Thread)   The Story So Far (AKA The Recap Thread) EmptyFri Jun 11, 2021 7:06 pm

Hello All! Been a while! I've been wanting to come back to this forum to do some RPing with ya'll for a while. But so much has happened in terms of the RP story, that I'm completely lost. Doesn't help that I'm still in the process of finishing a LONG overdue commission for a friend (thanks for being so patient with me btw), and because of that I haven't had time to pop in!

So instead of asking in the idea thread, I had a brilliant idea. Make one separate sticky thread to recap any new characters and stories that had occurred in the RP world of Reynard City. So that I, and any veterans and newcomers can jump in without having to get lost.

With that said, hope to join again soon, and feel free to fill the thread with the story and cast you've got so far!
Back to top Go down
https://reynardcity.forumotion.com
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Story So Far (AKA The Recap Thread)   The Story So Far (AKA The Recap Thread) EmptyFri Jun 11, 2021 11:08 pm

This is an awesome idea John and I think you're right, we do need to move it along.

I'll kick off with a couple-

Insect Girl (aka Jenny) used to be one of the villains but has now reformed.

Destructovixen (aka Yllas) now runs a bar and has an interesting, somewhat flirtatious relationship with Jenny.

AK Girl (Vibes) has increased her range of powers, but it has meant more issues with focus

Caramel Girl has become Mecha Caramel Vixen, though she remains fixated on inflating Vibes
Back to top Go down
http://www.reynardcitychronicles.com
van hikari
Admin
van hikari

PostSubject: Re: The Story So Far (AKA The Recap Thread)   The Story So Far (AKA The Recap Thread) EmptySat Jun 12, 2021 3:17 am

Van has a family now.

Lilith: a cat girl who doesnt have powers but still helps as she can

Felix: vans and lilith's son, he was accelerated like romana but they saved him before any robotting happened, except for the inclusion of electric Absorption and discharge.

Shima: the newest member. She was saved the quickest, only accelerated to pre teen, but before she was even born warp king gifted her awesome yet difficult to control powers.
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Story So Far (AKA The Recap Thread)   The Story So Far (AKA The Recap Thread) EmptySat Jun 12, 2021 7:29 am

John- if you have any specific questions let us know and we can fill in.
Back to top Go down
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Story So Far (AKA The Recap Thread)   The Story So Far (AKA The Recap Thread) EmptySat Jun 12, 2021 1:49 pm

Running story/gag- Penny and Rotecol work on protection suits, designed to help the heroes against transformation etc that
                           never seem to work/get destroyed.

Carmy- Carmy has has recurring issues with subconscious villains Superlita, Warpalita and Blimpalita, transforming her
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Story So Far (AKA The Recap Thread)   The Story So Far (AKA The Recap Thread) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Story So Far (AKA The Recap Thread)
Page 1 of 1