Reynard Citizens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for a Hero (or Villain)to chill and talk.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Networking update

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Networking update Empty
PostSubject: Networking update   Networking update EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 4:31 am

Some intriguing stuff came out of this week's networking. I haven't posted this on Facebook etc because it's still early days.

One thing that came up is our local market is offering a stall for a day for £10. If we could get this it would be ideal as we could tie it in with our other local promo events (Dance event, costume promos etc).

Another thing is that there is set to be a new digital channel for Norwich and so we may have someone else to pitch to. It's a long shot again but we have to start somewhere. I'd try and bring up Roald Dahl's Tales Of The Unexpected and how well that did for Anglia TV (look it up).

Finally got some wacky feedback too, including incorporating distinct Norwich structures into RC's skyline for the animation (wouldn't rule it in or out) and someone who said their girlfriend was comforted by the fox tail we sold them while they were on holiday.

All I can say is we have support out there and we will continue to push. But the more help we can get the better!
Back to top Go down

Networking update Empty
PostSubject: Further update   Networking update EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 8:56 am

Sadly market people said they weren't interested. However one of my networking people may be getting us on their stall if they make it. Like I said we have people looking out for us Smile
Back to top Go down

Networking update
Page 1 of 1