Reynard Citizens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for a Hero (or Villain)to chill and talk.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who would be on your super team?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

Who would be on your super team?  Empty
PostSubject: Who would be on your super team?    Who would be on your super team?  EmptyFri Sep 28, 2018 5:52 am

Doing this for a video on Monday, but wanted to open it up on here. You can pick five characters, they can be heroes, anti-heroes, villains, Marvel, DC, manga, books, games, whatever you want. Here are my suggestions for how to put your team together, but you can structure it how you want.

The Leader: Of course there are different types of leader. You get the lead by example type like Captain America,  a more parental figure like Professor Xavier or Gaia from Captain Planet or a cunning strategist and thinker like Batman.

The Brains/Tech Person: Obvious example would be Brains from Thunderbirds, but this could include Iron Man, Shuri from Black Panther, Gadget from Rescue Rangers, depends on who would be the ideal for you.

The Muscle/Fighter: OK you see this and you think the Hulk but bigger isn't always necessarily better- Hawkgirl from Justice League is definitely up for a scrap, and Wolverine is an obvious one.

The Magic/Special Skill: Zatanna or Scarlet Witch would be strong candidates, or possibly Dr Fate. If you want to be a bit hipster go for Mandrake from Defenders of the Earth (showing my age there). There are of course other unique skills such as Rogue's power stealing abilities or Wonder Woman's lasso of truth that could be a useful addition. Oh and I'll include speedsters like Flash and Quicksilver as well.

The Wild Card: This is the person who is a bit off the wall, a wacky choice that could throw people off. Maybe you have Magneto in a team full of heroes, while Deadpool or Plastic Man could provide both great powers but also welcome comic relief (and The Mask would cover that too).

Anyway let me know what you think and your idea could be featured in next Monday's video (you can also note/email reynardcity@gmail.com if you prefer rather than comment below).
Back to top Go down
http://www.reynardcitychronicles.com
AKGirl
Admin
AKGirl

Who would be on your super team?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who would be on your super team?    Who would be on your super team?  EmptyMon Oct 01, 2018 6:40 am

BUMP- Video up now! 
Back to top Go down
http://www.reynardcitychronicles.com

Who would be on your super team?
Page 1 of 1